Demaris's daily feed

I checked the net and I have it marinading in a spoonful of lemon juice, some chilli powder and a clove of garlic....I will let you know how it is!! xxx

That sounds nice. I never think about marinading stuff so would def be interested to know how it comes out x

ok I'm not gonna lie....that was the most disgusting thing I ever tasted!! Normally I can stomach anything (apart from cambells meat balls and hot dog sausages -the floppy ones)...but ugh!

It smelt so lovely when it was cooking, but i didn't expect it to have such a strong fishy flavour (no wonder most people smother it in garlic). It tasted like a rancid fish market smells if you know what I mean. It definately was fresh too, because there was no fishy smell when it was raw. Gutted.

So....I gave it to the dog-he loved it) and had a large helping of smoked salmon instead which was lush!! xxx

lol....When I was just doing C/D ss, I would have eaten ANYTHING!!! But might have passed on that lol

Woofy X

After last nights disaster (the tuna) apart from only eating the stuff from the tin from now on....i'm sticking with prawns tonight ;)

Back