1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

demotivated :(

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by Mapenzi, 15 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Mapenzi

Mapenzi Full Member

Slimming World
    hi all! I hope you're all doing well! I love reading all your posts and even though I don't say much you lot have helped out loads without even knowing! :)

I'm feeling so demotivated and frumpy this week :( my weigh in day is a Monday and I put on 1 lb last week and I don't have a clue where it came from?! so now I'm convinced I'll have put more on this week and I don't know what it is I did wrong?! very frustrating!! well I left a food diary with our lovely consultant so I guess I'll see on Monday if I went wrong and where!

sorry for the moan guys! I think everyone is sick of me moaning about my 1 lb but it seems a lot to me when I'm trying to make the scales go the other way!!!

I hope you're all ok anyway! :) x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mapenzi

Mapenzi Full Member

Slimming World
    also I'm sorry I think I may have put this in the wrong place and I don't know how to move it?! :/
  4. Bron

Bron Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Think about what you have achieved to date, what's one pound in the greater scheme of things? Don't let it become a big issue and allow it to undermine the good. It's nearly your next wi, be ready to celebrate!
  5. Mapenzi

Mapenzi Full Member

Slimming World
    thanks bron! weigh in day tomorrow and I'm feeling a bit more positive now :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.