Depressed...I hate my life...please help!

Hi guys :wave_cry: So I'm 18 yrs old and I'm new here (well actually nt really, iv'e been a member for ages but iv'e only posted nw)....i've been on lipotrim before and even though I found it really hard my mum motivated me to keep going and I managed to get down to 10 stone...I am nw 14 stone 10 lbs :cry: I have no life, I hate going out..i hate the way I look and everyday is the same....I even hate going to college now because I feel so uncomfortable in my own skin and sometimes I feel i'd be better off dead.....I knw this sounds dark but it's the way I feel! I would love to be like my friends and fit into cute clothes nd maybe have a relationship with a guy....so I'm gonna give the lipotrim another try.....i'm tired of crying! Wish me luck....I need friends :( xxxxx

Hi, please try not to let things get you down, i know it can be hard sometimes as i've often felt the same way. But loosing weight is something we can take control of, you have done this before and you can do it again, only this time, u know were u went wrong and can loose this weight for good. Remember that how you look is only one part of you, you have a lot of other things to offer, and sometimes we get so caught up in putting ourselves down that we just don't take the time to realise that. Try to have some self belief and the confidence will come along with it. Good luck xxx

Hi watchmeshrink, I know how you feel and I have been there too. Its great that you are going to sort this out now at just 18. I would re-read this post everytime you are close to quitting to remind yourself why you are doing this . Im excited for you because as you get smaller you WILL fit into lovely clothes like your friends and you will get compliments and your confidence will grow, you will be unstoppable!! Im looking forward to watching your progress and remember we are all here for you, we will be your new best friends xx

Hiya watchmeshrink, sorry to hear you're feeling so low. At least you'e taking the right steps to start losing weight and feeling better. You're still young and even though you feel bad about yourself now, you have all your 20's and 30's in front of you and these can be the best years of your life. You CAN lose the weight hun and you WILL feel better about youself.
Good luck xx

Hi sweetheart. You've done the right thing by getting to grips with your weight now before years have passed and you realise that you've spent your whole life wishing that you were thinner.

We can all relate to how you feel as we've all been there done that! But now we are all doing something about it too!

As Daisy says, we're your new best friends and we're routing for you......I don't have kids but I'll 'adopt' you if you like whilst you're on LT and encourage you like your mum did and I'm sure she is stlll doing....

Ok kid, here goes, get stuck in, this time next week you are very likely going to be at least 5 or 6lbs lighter if not more! Keep that in mind:D

You can do it!
Use all that passion of upset to keep going, in no time you'll be back to 10st probably the end of January, that's no time at all!!

I'm the same, I got down to size 10/12 and now I'm about a 20, it's a killer. Everyday getting dressed my heart just breaks but we can both do it, we did it before so we have that on our side that we KNOW we can!!
xxx

Hi watchmeshrink,

I can only retierate what the others have said, we have all been there feeling low and like we will never be slim but it is achievable.

Think of the positives, you are young so 3 years from now this weight wil be a distant memory and you'll be a slim confident young woman. Plus at your age you have a faster metabolism on your side :)

You CAN do it and we will all be here for you. Good luck xxx

I just want to let you know that your thread really reminded me of myself, how sometimes I hate even going to work cos I feel I look so bad and generally uncomfortable with myself.
The fact we've regained weight we initially lost is really hard and I find I am unhappier now than before I ever lost the weight cos now I now how it feels to be happy with myself (although that spell was quite brief)!
I'm 22 and I think it is harder being big when you're younger (am I allowed consider myself young still?? ha)
cos your expected to be young, fit, svelt etc and not so many of your peers are struggling with the same problem!!

Chin up girlie, I'm here for ya and get in touch when ever you feel down, I was on a rocky road cheating etc but reading your thread really put things back in perspective!

We can do it :)
xxxxx

I agree 100% Daisyhappy..... I never had a real weight problem until quite recently following a series of operations but I'd have been suicidal if I'd been fat in my teens and twenties, I was only ever a size 10 and absolutely loved clothes and fashion.....still do though I'm 50 now:D

Do it now girls, don't waste another day being fat:D

We're here for you xx

I have changed my name from watchmeshrink1000 to watchmeshrink just to let you guys know! :) I've had my first shake and am going out for a walk soon....I'm feeling very optimistic thanks to you guys ;) x x x

You're so right Sandra, I've always had a good social life but when I lost the weight my whole life changed and I adored shopping, now I dread it!
I miss being happy with my self and I'm determined to get that back! :)
NO MORE STUPID CHEATING! Cos I'm only cheating myself!
x

hey hunni we have all been at that piont some time, and ya know what lipotrim and everone here can change your life, do this for yourself and you will see the light at the end of the tunnel

was going to send youa message but i have no idea how to!..

good luck you have it all to play for at 18 the world is your oyster to take by storm and i am sure you will and can do it xxxx

Hi guys :wave_cry: So I'm 18 yrs old and I'm new here (well actually nt really, iv'e been a member for ages but iv'e only posted nw)....i've been on lipotrim before and even though I found it really hard my mum motivated me to keep going and I managed to get down to 10 stone...I am nw 14 stone 10 lbs :cry: I have no life, I hate going out..i hate the way I look and everyday is the same....I even hate going to college now because I feel so uncomfortable in my own skin and sometimes I feel i'd be better off dead.....I knw this sounds dark but it's the way I feel! I would love to be like my friends and fit into cute clothes nd maybe have a relationship with a guy....so I'm gonna give the lipotrim another try.....i'm tired of crying! Wish me luck....I need friends :( xxxxx

Uh-ohhh, is this what happens when I'm offline for a while ? You look like you're in need of a wink from Big Seán.

;)

Better ?

Uh-ohhh, is this what happens when I'm offline for a while ? You look like you're in need of a wink from Big Seán.

;)

Better ?
lol I'm much better nw thanks :) x

Hiya Sean.. Where you been? Hope you are ok x x

Hiya Sean.. Where you been? Hope you are ok x x

Busy hitting every dancefloor in Belfast making ladie's dreams come true with my gravity defying moves.

I also broke my laptop. I think I may have pished on it while drunk !

Big 3-0 tomorrow. I was targetig 3st off by now but have 4st. Big month this month so just concentrating on maintaining for now then gonna give TFR another blast from November to get another 2st off.

How's things been on here, this place has a mental turn-over rate of posters !

Back