Depressed

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Seaneen, 4 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Seaneen

Seaneen Short and pink

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(33.71%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I feel totally depressed today. I'm back on CD, after a necessary while away. I'm about 17lbs from goal, but, I just don't see a difference in my body.

I'm so short that weight is obvious on me. I look fat. I still look fat. I took a photo of myself and my tummy overhangs. I'm only 22, it shouldn't be this way.

What if 17lbs isn't enough? What if I need to get under 8 stone to see a difference? I was 12 stone at Christmas and to me, I just look the same.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hey, fabbie weight loss, post some piccies and we'll tell you how fantastic you look.

4. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Do you have any before and now piccies to come. I know I had people commenting on my weight and I couldnt see it in the mirror! We are our own worst critics (((hugs)))

5. unreal83

unreal83 Want to be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi Seaneen

Put some piccies up and we'll be the judges! Nice ones i promise! x

6. Seaneen

Seaneen Short and pink

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(33.71%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    No before pics, I pathologically avoid cameras.

This is me today.

[​IMG]

Fat arms, saggy boobs.

I am just getting so down. I like this diet but I don't want to be on it forever. It feels like forever, I know weight loss stalls to a crawl when you're nearing goal. I just can't take another two months on this. I'm scared that 8 stone won't be enough.

7. Seaneen

Seaneen Short and pink

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(33.71%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    PS: I know it's bad form to whinge when people have 100lbs to lose, but it's all relative.

8. Ceri

Ceri Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    You look fab!! Stop worrying, just keep at it.
    Last year I lost 2st4lbs and got down to healthy weight but didn't get to my goal - was off by a little more than a stone. That last bit can be so hard to shift - mainly because of the psychology of - oh well nearly there...and all that.
    I'm back here now with an extra stone and 2lbs to shift...how I wish I'd just stuck at it.
    I also had the problem of feeling fat - it takes time for your brain to catch up with the body - believe me. And when it finally started to I was putting the weight back on!!
    Keep at it - you'll get to where you want to be - just grit your teeth!
    Good luck
    Ceri
    p.s LOVE the hair - it's gorgeous.

9. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Personally I think you look teeny tiny hun and your hair is just awesomely fab!

xx

10. Seaneen

Seaneen Short and pink

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(33.71%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    :) Thank you. I got it cut recently, for the first time in ageessss.

11. NewLife4Me

NewLife4Me Full Member

You look fab Seaneen!!! You aren't fat at all!!! I wish I looked like you. If you feel that your arms are fat (which they aren't) why not try swimming a few times a week over a month, and you will notice a difference, they will get into shape and nice and firm! It works for me.

But you look amazing, honestly!!

12. slimming-girl

slimming-girl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.44%)
    Diet:
    Herbalife
    hi there, i think i can see where you are coming from, im a restarter but when i started it first time ever i was 13 stone 5'7 i got myself hooked on ss and got to 9 stone 13 but i was startingto think i didnt look thin enuff, but just recently i started to see a personal trainer, im restarting cambridge tmz btw... anyway i weighed more than 9 stone 13 a hell of a lot more but after several weeks doing 3 x a week toning sessions with them i noticed a real difference in my shape not weight things fitted nicer i liked my body etc etc, so what im saying is now the part comes of letting go of a figure and maybe thinking about investing in a good personal trainer im from wakey and joined a place 5 star all rugby players and well they reallyhelped me they were great ive had to take a break due to the cost but they are the best ive had... i think you look lovely maybe u need that confidence boost of a bit of toning :)

13. BellyFlop

BellyFlop Silver Member

Diet:
    LipoTrim
    You look really striking and pretty and have a lovely figure....you should be so proud of what you are and how you look!

Lisa xx

14. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Love your hair! I seriously think that losing the last bit you plan to lose will make the difference you want it to. Georgie quoted someone else (who was it? Mrs L?) about how as we get smaller the amount we lose has more impact on our body ... Oh Georgie you say it, I can't remember. Something about comparing ourselves to a roll of kitchen paper. When the roll is full, one sheet of paper might wrap around the roll once but as the roll gets smaller and smaller, each sheet of paper will wrap around more times (am I making any sense to anyone???!) :)

I should also have said that I don't think you look fat at all

Last edited: 5 June 2008
  15. Miel

Miel French Honey

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I think you look beautiful Seaneen, and not at all fat or even slightly plump to be honest. I think you look great and it's not exactly a pose that hides anything is it? So we would definitely notice anything hidden away.

16. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    you are lovely your not big , i like your image, n like my daughter your quite pale , try a little light fake tan it makes a huge impact on the body . xxxxxx

17. Seaneen

Seaneen Short and pink

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(33.71%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Esssh, no, I like being pale!

Thanks for your words, everyone. I don't know, hopefully my brain will start to catch up. I'm only 1lb away from the 8stones (9st 1lb today) and then I guess it will seem much more achievable.

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Emm28

Emm28 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    you look fab hunni, keep your chin up xxx

20. slaterslady

slaterslady Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.31%)
    Diet:
    CD
    you look fan dabby dozey lol keep smiling and good luck xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.