Depressed

Seaneen

Short and pink
I feel totally depressed today. I'm back on CD, after a necessary while away. I'm about 17lbs from goal, but, I just don't see a difference in my body.

I'm so short that weight is obvious on me. I look fat. I still look fat. I took a photo of myself and my tummy overhangs. I'm only 22, it shouldn't be this way.

What if 17lbs isn't enough? What if I need to get under 8 stone to see a difference? I was 12 stone at Christmas and to me, I just look the same.

Do you have any before and now piccies to come. I know I had people commenting on my weight and I couldnt see it in the mirror! We are our own worst critics (((hugs)))

No before pics, I pathologically avoid cameras.

This is me today.

me-3.jpg

Fat arms, saggy boobs.

I am just getting so down. I like this diet but I don't want to be on it forever. It feels like forever, I know weight loss stalls to a crawl when you're nearing goal. I just can't take another two months on this. I'm scared that 8 stone won't be enough.

You look fab!! Stop worrying, just keep at it.
Last year I lost 2st4lbs and got down to healthy weight but didn't get to my goal - was off by a little more than a stone. That last bit can be so hard to shift - mainly because of the psychology of - oh well nearly there...and all that.
I'm back here now with an extra stone and 2lbs to shift...how I wish I'd just stuck at it.
I also had the problem of feeling fat - it takes time for your brain to catch up with the body - believe me. And when it finally started to I was putting the weight back on!!
Keep at it - you'll get to where you want to be - just grit your teeth!
Good luck
Ceri
p.s LOVE the hair - it's gorgeous.

Personally I think you look teeny tiny hun and your hair is just awesomely fab!

xx

You look fab Seaneen!!! You aren't fat at all!!! I wish I looked like you. If you feel that your arms are fat (which they aren't) why not try swimming a few times a week over a month, and you will notice a difference, they will get into shape and nice and firm! It works for me.

But you look amazing, honestly!!

hi there, i think i can see where you are coming from, im a restarter but when i started it first time ever i was 13 stone 5'7 i got myself hooked on ss and got to 9 stone 13 but i was startingto think i didnt look thin enuff, but just recently i started to see a personal trainer, im restarting cambridge tmz btw... anyway i weighed more than 9 stone 13 a hell of a lot more but after several weeks doing 3 x a week toning sessions with them i noticed a real difference in my shape not weight things fitted nicer i liked my body etc etc, so what im saying is now the part comes of letting go of a figure and maybe thinking about investing in a good personal trainer im from wakey and joined a place 5 star all rugby players and well they reallyhelped me they were great ive had to take a break due to the cost but they are the best ive had... i think you look lovely maybe u need that confidence boost of a bit of toning :)

You look really striking and pretty and have a lovely figure....you should be so proud of what you are and how you look!

Lisa xx

Esssh, no, I like being pale!

Thanks for your words, everyone. I don't know, hopefully my brain will start to catch up. I'm only 1lb away from the 8stones (9st 1lb today) and then I guess it will seem much more achievable.

you look fan dabby dozey lol keep smiling and good luck xx

Back