Depressed

3lb a week is to be expected from practically every diet. My wife is doing weight watchers points system and is regulary losing 3lb a week

Actually most slimming clubs (I think I've been to all my local ones :cry:) will tell you to expect to lose 1.5 - 2 lbs a week. CD is 3 -4 lbs a week BUT you need to look at it over more than a week as we don't all lose consistently.

Congratulations on your losses.

I think you should think of it as consolidating the fantastic loss you initially had. It means its actually staying off

Keep it up mate ! I've got a good feeling you will but a couple of pushes from time to time don't hurt. You've done well so far, I know it's early days but I'm sure as time goes by it gets easier. I've just come back from Gunwharf buying MEDIUM Shorts and t-shirts, and I can't tell you how good that feels , your just have to do it yourself soon ! ;)

Thanks, Paul. I guess it's easier for me to have consistent small losses which I am quite used to than to jump around loss sizes when you've been doing nothing different. I think you're doing brilliantly, especially since your wife can scoff REAL food in front of you!! Keep it up!

Back