descion made!

missclare85

Silver Member
After my last 2 dissapointing WI's and going away a week today.....ive got ONE WI left.

Alot of you have read my thread below, and know how upset i was......so ive decided this........

I will NOT be going to WI on Thursday! If i put on or STS i will be devastated and it will put me in a awful mood for my holiday! I know im guarenteed a gain when i get bk 2 weeks later and im prepared for that!

Some of you may think its not the way to do it but i wont be coming off the plan untill i go or hol and even then i will try my best to not go TOO overboard!!

xxx

i agree with you love - ENJOY your holiday but swear to it that you go back to weigh in the first opportunity when you return! There will be damage and you will be mentally prepared for it!! Have a lovely holiday and worry about it when you get back x

Clare I know you won't want to hear this, but I think you should go to your class. The biggest kick up the bum you can have is going to class and taking it on the chin. You know eating out is where you can't count syns, and you know that if you don't do the plan 100% you don't get the results you want. Skipping class is the first step on the slippery slope to abandoning the plan completely! Please please go to class, stay to image therapy, stick to it like you know you can!

If you really really can't do it then I will still wish you all the luck in the world for your return, but please come back to class when you feel ready. I know you can do it! xx

Normally I would agree with Vixx! She makes total sense! But I am in no position to preach as I have fallen off the wagon BIG time this week! So go and have a wonderful hol, BUT get straight back on it when you come back!

Thanks all for your advice!

Vixxster I really do understand where your coming from and i completely take on board what your saying, im not not going because i think im going to put on or sts.........its generally because this week was a complete shock to me i thought id lost a good 1lb (even more) and to not loose even 1/2 a lb really really upset me quite badly, i was a mess! Although i wanted to give up that was more upset and me not thinking straight! If i would of had a 1lb loss the week before the STS wouldnt of bothered me, i was expecting my 1/2 loss the week b4...the rest of the weight to catch me up :(

Ive already set me mind to not go on Thursday & for the first time since i started SW im off the gym 3 times before i go away!

I will NOT let my FAT beat me AGAIN!!!!

I will be bk at class the thursday i come bk!!!

PROMISE!!!!! xxx

Fair enough hun, that's your descion to make.. and at the end of the day.. if you dont get bacon on those scales after wi and back on track, you'l only be letting yourself down.. dont let the pressure ruin your holiday.. just make a promise to yourself that your gunna get back on track after, because you can do it and you want to do it. xxx

I will NOT let my FAT beat me AGAIN!!!!

good girl, have a fabulous holiday, make relatively sensible choices, have lots and lots of fun, and come back mega motivated. We'll be here to help you keep to your promise xx

I couldnt of gotten this far even if it is only 9lb with out you lot!!!

I will deffo be motivated...........i have to be..........my mums bought me aload of size 16 clothes for christmas that i HAVE to get into haha!! :)

The only blip i will have from after my hol to getting to goal in crimbo!!!!! :)

I cant wait to get to goal!! :) xxx

Oh honey I have already planned my Christmas days off plan. They are:

Christmas Day
Boxing Day
28th December (OH's 25th birthday)
NY Eve

I'm not going to go crazy, I will make relatively sensible choices, but I'm going to enjoy myself. And woe betide anyone who tries to stop me, haha! :D

Haha excellant!!!

Hopefully this crimbo will be easier for me as im off work between crimbo and new year so there will be no choccies in work for to eat as i wont be there :D and NOONE everrrrrrrrrrr gets me chocolate for christmas as im always dieting haha!! x

Yerrrs well here's to a super skinny Christmas and a non-flabby New Year!

Where are you going on hols btw? x

Going to tenerife for 2 weeks :D
I cant wait going for my 24th!! :( first year ive ever reallllly been bothered about a birthday! haha x

Ah brill well I'm sure you will have an absolutely ace time!! :D

Back