Desision time

Bethany246

Banned
Hi

It is desision time today deciding wether to join ww or not
I have been pondering all morning thinking what shall I do
I still dont know what to do im bothered if I join then I dont lose weight or I will feel hungry.
At least if i join I will be with all you nice people who are doing ww.
Its just the thoughts of walking in on your own

Follow it properly and you wont be hungry and youll still lose weight

If you are not sure about the classes, how about doing WW online?

When I did it years ago I found that I needed the incentive of standing on the scales infront of someone to spur me on, when I tried it at home I didn't do half as well. But that is just me and everyone if different.

You might be more disciplined than me:D

Good luck

Bethany give WW classes a go and after four weeks you will know if it is for you or not.

I actually found the meetings very good and I did learn loads and I met some very nice people, it can become something to look forward to!

They always have something new each week to discuss and you could find that the support helps you to stay focused.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Mini
LOng time no see yes I think you are right with the meetings you will get awards when you reach different levels and that will make you feel better. And als get to know different people. It will be just walking in for the first time on your own after that I will be fine
I used to do ww along time ago and I lost 7lbs in 3 weeks but the books will be different now it used to be just the main switch handbook .
Thanks again
Nice talking to you again

Feeling sickly

Hi Starting to feel sickly it is the thoughts of having to go to ww meeting If I decide to go on my own and getting a bit worked up.
Funny how you get like this when going any where different If I go I will think to myself what have I been making myself sickly over . Might be some more new members.:sigh:

Made My mind up going to ww meeting

Hi

I have Made My Mind up now Im going to go to weight watchers meeting tonight as I have had enough of been fat and with going to a meeting it will help me and all you nice people on here as well its that ill just have to use all my points a day and do it properley .
Feeling a bit sickly though It is the thoughts of going tonight on my own and walking in on my own but once ive been tonight it will be no bother every other week . I bet once I get there and talking to other members and maybe some new joiners as well I will think to myself what have I been bothering about.

Take Care:)
Would not like to say what I will weight tonight bet it is not ver good news

Hi

I have Made My Mind up now Im going to go to weight watchers meeting tonight as I have had enough of been fat and with going to a meeting it will help me and all you nice people on here as well its that ill just have to use all my points a day and do it properley .
Feeling a bit sickly though It is the thoughts of going tonight on my own and walking in on my own but once ive been tonight it will be no bother every other week . I bet once I get there and talking to other members and maybe some new joiners as well I will think to myself what have I been bothering about.

Take Care:)
Would not like to say what I will weight tonight bet it is not ver good news

I am soooooooooo pleased for you Bethany!! Try not worry about the scales just remember that 1. This is a starting point - thats all 2. You are doing something POSITIVE to change your life.

I know it's scary going to things on your own!! I'm sure there will be at least 1 other new starter there and once you have been.......you'll start to get to know people.

Think maybe you should start a WW diary like the other WWers? They can come kick you up the behind when needed and give you a pat on the back when you've been great!!!

Have a great time tonight. I'm sure you will!!

xx

yipppeeeee well done Bethany and good luck! You will probably really enjoy your meetings, I know that I actually quite look forward to them :) Well done, I think you have made a fab decision. x

That's so brilliant Bethany! I'm absolutely thrilled you decided to follow WW. You'll get tonnes of support from your weekly class AND also here on MiniMins. So that is 24/7 support and I know support was important to you!! :D

Once you get into WW I am sure the weight will drop off.

Be sure to keep us updated on your progress and let us know how you feel.

Everyone is rooting for you!! Good luck!! :D

Weight loss tracker

Hi now ive joined a weight watchers meeting I am going to put myself a weight tracker up I did have one but took it down . It will be intresting to see the weight go down each week I will see if i can find it if i cant i will choose another one. Wont be putting it up while tonight .

Thanks

Back