Desperate for inspiration!

Hey! Hope you're well, sorry for the delayed reply, was busy running errands. I've decided to continue with the shakes. I'm hoping to lose 7lbs by Friday which is my next weigh in. How's your day going? X Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Good on you, il wait untill next Friday to weight myself to.. I'm hopeing for the same 7lb.. I'm currently 15st 3lb but that's by my new scales. Really hopein we will do it! What kind of exercise are you doing? I haven't been doing any, just the normal day to day house dutys. ( I have 3 kids under 5, so that's a work out in its self)
Beautiful weather were haveing In London. X

Good on you, il wait untill next Friday to weight myself to.. I'm hopeing for the same 7lb.. I'm currently 15st 3lb but that's by my new scales. Really hopein we will do it! What kind of exercise are you doing? I haven't been doing any, just the normal day to day house dutys. ( I have 3 kids under 5, so that's a work out in its self) Beautiful weather were haveing In London. X

Hopefully you'll reach your goal of losing 7lbs!

I'm currently not doing any exercises at the moment, I was advised to wait at least 3 weeks before starting anything.

Haha yeah you said it! Having 3 kids under 5 comes to your advantage though, all that running around and stuff! Should shed off the pounds even quicker!!

Yeah it's lovely today isn't it. Apparently it's the hottest day of the year.
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hopefully you'll reach your goal of losing 7lbs! I'm currently not doing any exercises at the moment, I was advised to wait at least 3 weeks before starting anything. Haha yeah you said it! Having 3 kids under 5 comes to your advantage though, all that running around and stuff! Should shed off the pounds even quicker!! Yeah it's lovely today isn't it. Apparently it's the hottest day of the year. X Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
It's very hot today, very over cast though..
I'm sure we both get our 7 lb each, that will be a stone between us in just over a week! How fantastic! It feels even harder to diet when the suns out, lounging round the garden smelling all the other BBQs...
Iv told myself if I'm good, next Saturday I can eat what I want! Cake, choclate, popcorn, ice cream the lot! What ever I fancy! ;) yummmmmm! Lol

Yeah that's an amazing result!!! I'm sure we will both lose 7lbs by our next weigh in!

Yeah Im saying the same thing to myself, except I'm thinking of staying strict for a bout two weeks and then on the third week have a cheat day and eat whatever I want!

I just went downstairs n my sister was making toast! So hard to resist the temptation. I'm a big toast lover with PLENTY of margarine!! Ahh :p
But reading everyone else's posts on here seriously motivates me. I've seen many before and after pics and the outcome is outstanding!!!

Hopefully by the end of June I'm aiming to lose about 2.5 stones.
I've heard about people losing 12lbs a week but I personally think that's impossible for me lol. So I'm sticking with a realistic hope of 7lb loss a week.

Yeah that's an amazing result!!! I'm sure we will both lose 7lbs by our next weigh in! Yeah Im saying the same thing to myself, except I'm thinking of staying strict for a bout two weeks and then on the third week have a cheat day and eat whatever I want! I just went downstairs n my sister was making toast! So hard to resist the temptation. I'm a big toast lover with PLENTY of margarine!! Ahh :p But reading everyone else's posts on here seriously motivates me. I've seen many before and after pics and the outcome is outstanding!!! Hopefully by the end of June I'm aiming to lose about 2.5 stones. I've heard about people losing 12lbs a week but I personally think that's impossible for me lol. So I'm sticking with a realistic hope of 7lb loss a week. Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
7lb a week is beyond what I'm expecting, perhaps 3lb a week for me.. But as this is my first proper week im expecting 7lb..
My other half was just cooking a bacon baget.. Omg how I didn't just give In I don't no! My house now smells of bacon.. :(
Are u allowed one meal a day with your shakes? With slim fast you are, well looking forward to my tuna jacket potato! :)

Well with the shakes 7lbs is very possible a week. But yeah I do understand what you're saying. It's better to be realistic which is why hopefully after my first week I can find out how much I should be losing weekly.

Well done you!!!! That's great! Don't give in to temptation.

I think you can but that's at a later stage once you're closer to your goal, then you can swap one shake for a healthy meal.

Well with the shakes 7lbs is very possible a week. But yeah I do understand what you're saying. It's better to be realistic which is why hopefully after my first week I can find out how much I should be losing weekly. Well done you!!!! That's great! Don't give in to temptation. I think you can but that's at a later stage once you're closer to your goal, then you can swap one shake for a healthy meal. Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Well keep me upto date on your progress! I'm here if u need a chat, movation.
We will get there.. I have faith x

Ah thanks ! You too, I'm here if you need anything

And yeah I'm sure we will achieve our goal :) :) x

Ah thanks ! You too, I'm here if you need anything And yeah I'm sure we will achieve our goal :) :) x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
So I weighted myself, iv lost 5lb not quiet the 7 put hey 5lb is still a good loss.. Hopeing for a further 3lb next week. :) how's are u getting on? X

So I weighted myself, iv lost 5lb not quiet the 7 put hey 5lb is still a good loss.. Hopeing for a further 3lb next week. :) how's are u getting on? X

Well done!!! That's great. Hopefully next week you'll achieve the 3lbs.

I just got back in from my weigh in, I've lost 7lbs. Feeling extremely motivated now, roll on next Friday. Hoping to lose at least 5lbs by then.

Back