desperate need help!!!

joy1

Silver Member
went to chemist today and asked for 7 lipotrim servings this what I calculated I would need. They told me that they dont sell that amount and I would need to maintenance products and have a small meal at night. I showed them the re-feed sheet and they said that it was wrong and it was contradicting itself because there were carbs on the menu and you were not allowed carbs, anyway I said that I had gone on here and that it what everyone else is doing, but no I have now ended up with 14 maintenance products, and been told to contact the pharmacist tomorrow. I have gone with hubby and done my shopping after planning my meals I am so mad what should I do just follow the re-feed sheet and use maintenance products instead of having a lipotrim shake, please help confused !!

I printed off the refeeding programme from Mini from this site. Even I got it wrong on my very first meal (salmon not white fish!) but I'm not panicking....I wont be introducing carbs until day 4 or 5, but I want to follow a low carb eating plan from now on anyway as bread, pasta & white rice makes me baloon!!! :bestwishes:

Hey Joy! The chemist is wrong, and I would email Liptrim about them so that hopefully they will contact your chemist and put them right!

But do not fear, You can use the maintance products aswell... :)

where can i get a hold of the refeed sheet online?

I would also complain to them, they dont know what they are talking about.

Tanya, posted you the refeed on the other thread.

thanks everyone I have got the refeed sheet from the pharmacy thats what is so laughable, anyway it does say you can have either a maintenance or tfr shakes so going to use them in the morning and follow the refeed sheet. not done very well though day one was ok as had two shakes and meal .day two had one shake and a meal cos did not have time for lunch this is my problem. anyway today had a shake and a maintenance bar going to have a tuna salad now, I am more settled in myself now will follow refeed programme properly. Good news is I lost 2 pounds this week and was not expecting too, so I AM NOW under my target weight by one pound.

thanks Kered how much tuna can I have with my salad cannot see a weight anywhere opened a 185 grams and have had half is this too much?

Know where your coming from with the white bread etc

I printed off the refeeding programme from Mini from this site. Even I got it wrong on my very first meal (salmon not white fish!) but I'm not panicking....I wont be introducing carbs until day 4 or 5, but I want to follow a low carb eating plan from now on anyway as bread, pasta & white rice makes me baloon!!! :bestwishes:
Hi
I totally agree with your stance on slow introduction of carbs. If you read my reply to my original post you can see what my pharmacist advised.
Before this plan I ate a lot of bread and it did bloat me so much. The problem with this food group also it that it sends our insulin soaring for a short time and then it drops and we are hungey again. I will be tryingto maintain the 60% ration that Lipotrim advise and have low GI foods.

thanks everyone I am going to watch my carbs as I know that its these that I have trouble with, will put up my menu that I have planned out later but want to consult with lipotrim first.

Back