Desperate plea from a bad wemitt!

Hey Mrs T,
Well never got back on the diet not for the want of trying considering surgery at the moment not ideal i know !

I lost 3 stone and have gained 4 back so feeling pretty desperate !

I admire you greatly for getting back on this crazy diet dont underestimate what you are doing and well done xxxx

Oh Kandy, I'm so sorry to hear that. But as they say vlcds are not for everybody, and I know that you really put your heart and soul into the diet during our time on the DH boards, so I know it is not for want of trying, you are very brave considering surgery (I am such a coward about things like that, even though I know for sure at the end of this diet I will require some major cosmetic enhancements lol) What kind of surgery are you thinking about? Gastric banding? Whatever you decide I wish you nothing but the best, you deserve it!!!!

xx

Glad you are back with us Mrs T.
You have done so well losing 11st
and now getting back to it again
I do enjoy reading your posts.
Keep up the good work
You can do it babe
{{{HUGS}}}

So much good advice on here - just wanted to drop in and say well done for getting back to ssing and achieving 8 days so far.
Glad you are feeling brighter and more positive. Big hugs to you and keep up the good work. xx

aaaw thanks libbie and Helen, hope to get to know you both better over the next few weeks, must get my a*se back in gear and start to post regularly again!

xx

HI Wemitts sorry not been on for a while but I to slipped off the wagon. Ive managed to go back up to 19.12lb so I decided to join slimming world and went for my first weigh in this week and have lost 8 1/2 lb in the first week so Im well chuffed that im heading in the right way again . Very sorry that this wemitt slipped but I seemed to be on the right road again. Now I have found others to help me . since I moved outside London I still dont know many people so I think thats how the weight went back on. But I found a slimming club about 10mins from my house where we chat and swap recipes so I fill im back on course now I cant change my weight bar ive tried everything but still cant do it but I will keep ypu post after every weighin on a thursday night

many thamks and sorry for slipping Tina..xxxxxxx.

Back