Desperate2lose weekly weigh in

desperate2lose

Hello everyone

I have decided to post my weekly weigh ins here instead of dairy, as I dont have much to say. I have noticed that there are not many members with over 10stone to lose on Slim n Save eating plan. So I thought that if there is someone like me out here, we might benefit each other.

A bit of background: I tried every diet going. Kept losing and gaining. The last gain was the worst, as I put on 5 st in a year due to sheer greed and feeling deprived. Now I feel like I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel as I finally found a plan I can stick to and a plan where I actually look forward to the meals and shakes. Sometimes I feel like SnS is too good to be true, especially when I came across Slim Bomb Review Liz - YouTube (Slim and Save selling diet pills 2 years ago). This worried me a little bit for some reason. Anyhow the SnS eating plan works since there are success stories all around this forum.

I have started SnS 12 days ago and I will post my weekly WI here.

Start Weight: 23st 9lbs

Wk1: -14lbs (22st 9lbs)
Wk2:
Wk3:
Wk4:
Wk5:
Wk6:
Wk7:

Fantastic, a stone - just like that :D Congratulations on taking the first step. I'm sure you'll be 10 stone lighter before you know it. Good luck.

That brilliant!
Well done, you must be chuffed!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

wow you have had a great couple of weeks

well done

and dont forget the heat means we often retain more fluids so next week if it is cooler you may see a larger than average loss

H xx

Ooooo, so glad I came across this! You've done so well! Excited to read ur progress. Sia xx

Back