Desperately need your help :(:(

Chunky_Monkey

Okay guys, I started my weight loss 2 weeks ago and my first week went amazing. I lost 6lb just from cutting out snacks and exercising daily.

but the second week, I got lazy and now Im dreading stepping on the scales....I did absolutely AWFUL on my second week. I need motivation...I keep giving up. I have all the reason to lose the weight but not the will power to keep it.

I bought myself a top from online to reward myself for the first week, and it is 1 dress size smaller than what I am now, and i really want to get into it but I cant see it ever happening.. :(

The way I felt in times of feeling like quitting was "If I don't get up off my ass now the scales will not go down". Sometimes you just gotta get up and exercise even when you don't want to!

Thanks guys. This week ive not let myself down at all. Due to being unemployed I tend to sit around alot, so i have started to volunteer at a local charity shop and I absolutely love it. Muscles are aching that i had forgotten exsisted lol. Ive eaten very healthy all week and am looking forward to my weigh in on tuesday :) x

hey hun dont give up, we all feel like that sometimes.
when i loose motivation, i get something that i really want to get into and i hang it in my room, that way i have to see it everyday and it starts becoming like a ''i will get into that!'' lol

you can do it dont give up or you will only feel worse, when you go shopping just dont buy the bad stuff, and that way if you feel like eating something you shouldnt you wont have it in the house anyway lol , that works for me :)

Thanks hun. Ive recommended this site to so many people because things like this really help. All of your messages help me so much and ive dont excellent this week :D

Back