Desperately Seeking Me

LOL re the cabbage water - we used to get to drink it every Sunday after dinner - my dad insisted it was full of vitamins and make us stong and healthy!

My mum was Irish - I just assumed it was a tradition ! Lol :)

Morning Miss:)

morning everyone :)

my grandad was irish too, i thought it was an irish thing.....they're big on cabbage arent they with their Colcannon.....oooh i love that! gonna have to find a potato substitute for that i think. perhaps mashed cauli??

I had a sneaky mid week weigh in today, bad girlie i know, but if the scales stay that way for my real one at the end of the week i am going to be one very happy girlie.

horrendous stomach pains last night, i think it was the onions, so might avoid them from now on. :)

Morning, Onions are a no no on induction anyway love, try scallions instead ;)

has just made the most amazing pastryless quiche.

5 eggs - whisked
dash of double cream
poured in some milk
added lots of cheese (vary to taste - i love cheese)
and a handful of mushrooms

whisk it all, up throw it in the oven and voila......easy and scrummy lunch.

very very stuffed now!

whats your garlic yoghurt sauces? how many carbs per day are you having or wanting to have?

I love white cabbage boiled and then fried in butter yummy!

im basically roasting a garlic clove and then when its soft crushing it and mixing it with some low fat natural yoghurt......sometimes i add some chilli flakes too.

im not going over 30g per day of carbs xx

yummy :) why not use mayo????? are you logging your carbs on MFP?

Afternoon GBS:)
Scallions=spring onion
All sounds yummy - i am now a mayo addict having not really had much for the last 20 years. Amazing how your tastes change lol:)

tbh honest I hadnt thought of using mayo...haha! but i will now because im sure it will be nicer than yoghurt!

i have been looking at mfp but i havent signed up or got it yet or anything, is it easy to use?

Morning Miss ... Great menu... I wasnt a Mayo fan until Atkins ... Enjoy your day! :)

yes MFP is fab. loads of us on there, if you add me as friend LVLLT and let me see your diary i can help you aswell. and also i like being nosey and seeing what other people are eating (you can look at mine too). You can change the goals too so the carbs are down to 30g. Its good just to keep track of what you are having too.

i will make a big big effort to sort it out....can you get it on your phone? i have a blackberry....im sure i saw it in the list.

been shopping most of today....got wallpaper for my hall, very sad, but i am soooo excited. its taken me nearly a year to choose the right one! so im gonna start that tomorrow.

todays meals...

b - tin of pilchards (odd choice for first thing and prob wont do that again)

l - burger with melted cheese (woman at the van thought i was very odd for requesting it with no roll, and in a polystyrene tray)

d - chicken with bacon in cheese sauce with sauteed spinach.

i gotta say this dinner was amazing, £3 in iceland (2.6g carbs) really cheesy!!

i was avoiding fizzy's but gave in today and bought a can of coke zero. gonna enjoy that later :)

Morning Miss! :)

Back