Desperately Seeking Me

morning lovely. Oh yes you can get in on blackberry.
Mmm menu sounds lovely and yes I love those iceland things yummy!
If i go to macd i just get normal burger and take the bun off LOL.
mmmm burger - havent had for ages!

haha! i really enjoyed my burger yesterday.

got tempted to get on the scales this morning, and i wasnt impressed. grrr naughty me! i so need to learn to stay off them during the week. i bought ketostix today too, just to confirm that i'm definitely there......feeling oddly normal so wasnt sure.....but yep, definitely pink. and the lower end too which tells me (i think) that i'm ok on fluids? someone correct me if i have that wrong.

morning Di, Jim, Vicky.....hope you are all having a smiley morning so far xXx

yes you are right re the sticks x it will come off for tomorow xxx you can have the weight loss fairy!
scales sts or up or only a little down?

Morning!
No more sneaky peeks on the scale! (easier said than done). Did you take you measurements? A lot less tempting to drag out the tape measure everyday! Lol :).
Your menus look soooooo good, I was catching up on your diary and now I am hungry! Hope things are going well!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

i weighed tuesday and had a 4lb loss, which i am sooooo happy with, i weighed today and i had regained 2lb. soooo i have decided that from now on i am going to make the OH take the scales battery to work with him in his pocket :D

i didnt take measurements, i will do it on saturday when i weigh for the end of the first week and make a note somewhere very very secret haha

ha ha yes measurements are a good idea.
and weight does fluctuate all week x

Yes - measurements definitely worth having set up. I usually take them when i have an sts:)
Xx

Morning Miss :)

morning!!!!!!! how was WI?

Evening - how's it going?

morning girlies.....

I wasnt around yesterday, had to go shopping, im decorating my hall and i had to go buy all the bits to do it. then last night i painted the ceiling! i have so much energy its unreal!!

weigh in -5lbs!!!!! omg omg omg i'm so happy with that :D

WOW well done on the 5lbs:D
Xx

Morning, 5lbs is a great loss, well done what a motivator ;)

Back