Total Solution Desperate's Diary

cantakenomore

Its been almost a year since I last did a wee bit of a diary and a diet. I'm so inconfident because of my weight at the moment. I am not good with diaries, but I guess I'm so desperate right now, hopefully doing it will help get me through this time.

It is three bumperpacks and no weight loss later. Most will say what a waste of time, money and energy, but I have not given up, believe it or not. So I am starting tomorrow with 3 shakes, loads of water and coffee. I must be 100% TS. I'm going to a wedding in two weeks time. I wonder if I will be able to drop a dress size by then (hope so). I have two weeks Exante stock left. I am considering hopping over to S&S after two weeks as I did a sample S&S day on Thursday. It was so much easier than just having 3 Exante shakes.

This weight is weighing heavy on my mind. There is no way I'm going to feel the way I felt last summer.

So here goes to day one tomorrow!
Will weigh in the morning. I know the support from other exanteers is invaluable when it comes to successful weight loss. Hopefully I can do the same in return.

Good luck for today :) I agree slim and save do have a nice range. :)

Keep thinking about summer x

Hi Danii

Many thanks for your post. I appreciate it. It looks like I'm going to need to all the help I can get. The possitivity I had last night is already slipping away slowly. I'm not giving up yet though.

So far I only had a coffee no milk and a 500 ml water. I see many people have their packs late in the day. Will try to do the same.

Hope you have a good day too
x

Struggled with some evil thoughts this morning, but whenever they came up I look at a pic of the dress I am going to wear in two weeks. Oh dear I have to do this. There is no other way. :sigh:

So far 1 and a half litres of water and two cups of coffee and trying to stay focussed on working. Of course the occasional stalking of someone's diary does the trick. I get all excited when I see other peoples losses. I bet everyone feels so proud of themselves.

Here's to everyone!!:7834:

hi, Good luck - I am new to this but loving it. I use the water flavouring and have it in a sports bottle - I am drinking over 2 litres a day plus coffee.

Hi Tibbytoots

Good luck to you too. Unfortunately I have just fallen off the wagon. :cry:I guess I am just not cut out for this sort of thing. I think I'll just try to eat less and be happy with slower losses. So I am waving all my short terms goals goodbye. I was 3lbs down this morning though. Water loss I suppose.

Nevertheless good luck with your journey. You will do well and thanks for popping in.

Linda XX

Back