• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Dessert Ideas

Hello :D

Does anyone have any ideas for desserts please? At the moment I am happy with the Muller Lites and fruit combo etc but can see that I might get bored too! I have the mag and the desserts book which has some great ideas in but I thought I might ask whether anyone has some yummy and quick dessert ideas?
Thank yoooooou :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I havnt tried it but everyone has said at my group that the chocolate cake with the crispbread stuff they sell at group. wsounds dry but aparantly its nice

Annie68

Silver Member
I make a blancmange type thing. It might even be in the recipe book, I can't remember

2 & 1/2 syns the whole thing

1 sugar free jelly (your fave flavour)
1 large tub very low fat fromage frais

Make the jelly to 1/4 pint with hot water, then add 1/4 pint cold water. Throw in the fromage frais and give it a good mix. Put it in the fridge to set. Job done.

I make a lemon one which is lovely.

I've only just started SW, but I'm definitely finding it difficult to find 'nice' things to replace all the cakes etc, etc that I miss!!

Yoghurt and fruit / cereal is all well and good, but there must be something I can make which will see me through in the dark times?! lol x

katttb91

I like 'banofee rice pudding'

1 part rice to 3 parts water (or hexA milk) with sweetener to taste , simmer until liquid absorbed (around 15mins) , then stir into toffee mullerlight and have with sliced banana :)

so yummy! And you have 1/3 superfree :)