Destination Skinny-Mini......

sarah-louise x

Silver Member
So here I am at the end of week 1 and boy what a week! I try not to expect too much to avoid disappointing myself but I have indeed done myself proud and not only stuck to this yummy (if i down the shakes quick) diet but iv only gone and bliming done it....iv lost 11.5lbs in one week :D :D :D

I could lie and say its been an easy diet, plain sailing with no real complaints.....but i WOULD be lying :rolleyes: Its been tough, Iv had bad headache on and off, Iv had all the cravings imaginable from food to sex and some combining the 2! ;)...ok OH had that thought but anything to take my mind off things he said :eek:, Iv drunk myself silly....ON WATER!!! Iv pee'ed for England and the rest of Europe, Iv had and still have breath like a dog....but...Im still alive :D and....tell me if im wrong but.... Im sure Im getting skinny :D

Im ready for week 2 and hopefully reach my first real mini goal of losing a whole big fat heavy ugly stone :D

C'mon fat cells....lets be having you!!!!

Well done chick, that is an amazing loss!! Not that you'll need it, but good luck for next week :)

You can do it xxx

Back