Destination target weight!

Awww I admire you for doing the 10k run ... good luck with that I shall be thinking of you and please dont forget to let us know how it goes :)

Thanks Hiruni :) Reckon my fingers will be the only things not aching so Im hoping to be able to type :) Ill let you know how I get on x

MrsMayBlossom!!!

I've only just found your diary, and love reading through!! So many things i can relate to!!!
Huge congrats on your weight loss so far!! And on you're deciding to do the 10k run. I'm still getting my head round the idea of exercise, and even got up today 45 mins earlier to do a damn workout!! (Jillian Michaels 30 day shred!) Not that it's unpleasant, but my adult life has mostly consisted of sitting on my bum watching rubbish on tv, not exercising!!
I'm very tempted to do the raceforlife, but not sure i'm cut out for that just yet!! Maybe when i'm a bit more used to the idea of it!!!

Talk soon!!

Love and hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I broke the golden rule this morning. I weighed myself 2 days before my official weigh in day and I haven't lost ANY weight, even though I've been 100% all week :( Trying not to get too disheartened. Will find out at proper weigh in time on saturday morning. Note to self:NEVER WEIGH MYSELF MIDWEEK!!!!

I've lost 1lb this week. I think my problem is that I didn't eat enough!!! I skipped a few breakfasts and my dinners weren't that substantial. So...I'm starting the week with the lovely target of eating more food :) I hope to pass my half stone marker for next week - I've lost 6lbs in the past 2 weeks. Tomorrow I do my first ever 10k run and I have to admit I'm a bit nervous. Im a very slow runner so have set myself the target of doing it in less than 100 minutes :) My family are coming to cheer me on, My husband is running with me and I've raised about £70 sponsorship so there is no way I'm letting all of those people down by dropping out. Good job Ive got monday off work to relax :) Its my birthday on monday too, so double celebration hopefully. :)

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Did the 10k run today in 1hour 20 minutes. Really chuffed :)

That's great!!!! Massive congratulations and a huge well done from me!!!! You must be knackered but exhilarated!!! Great achievement!! Xxx

Thanks mrs burgandy x very happy but really tired. I'm doing another one in July. Must be a glutton for punishment!!!

I ve lost 5 lbs in the last 2 weeks so really chuffed. Now lost 14.5 lbs in 6 weeks and am now in the 14 stones rather than the 15s! Doing another 10k in July so really need to start running again :)

15 lbs down :) Ive lost each week so quite pleased. Still struggling to eat breakfast at the moment and keep craving chocolate, but other than that it is still going ok. I think I need to eat more during the first half of the day though, to avoid being so peckish in the evenings!

Back