Determinator is Determined to get to goal :)

Tuesday 25th JAN

oops been a while !! Not had a great week , on tuesday night I was at work and started with a bad tummy .. I fely so bad I had to eat and it had to be toast ... this started me eating all week and by friday my belly was better but then we had friends for the weekend and ended up having chinese , KFC and a bucket of ben and jerrys ..... by sunday morning my scales showed a gain of 9 lb .. so sucked it up and got back on SS .. by weigh in monday morning I had lost 5 lb of that gain , so just gained 4 lb this week .. not great but could have been a lot worse ...

so i have now done 3 full days 100 % SS and hoping to be in ketosis in the morning ...:) so 1 more week of SS before 810 , hopefully get back to what i was last week by monday !!

Its been ok so far , had a head ache the first few days but managed to keep myself well distracted with a ton of washing to sort out and put away , tidying kitchen cupboards etc .. hopefully ketosis tomorrow as I am working the night shift and need all the energy I can get !!!!

Last edited:
Sorry to heAr about the bowels!!! Dulcolax is ultra strong- even people with severe ibs get prescribed this! If I take only one I get horrendous cramps and then the runs! It also stays in the system longer so if you then eat something, it's likely to give your more runs!! I'd stay away, movical is much gentler!! Xx

1 does nothing. i've known myself to take 5 if i have a serious blockage. :eek:

Hey , had a lovely day . We took my parents and the kids on a surprise trip to the National Railway Museum in York and it was great . I took a bar for my 1st pack at lunch time, had this and to be honest I have felt aweful all day , zero energy ( and considering I got into ketosis yesterday this is very weird ) , pounding headache and felt really sick .. :( anyway managed to get through the day but we were there later than we expected .
The kids have tea at 5pm and were starving on the way back ( 2 hour drive ) so hubby decides to stop for tea at a fish and chip restraurant :eek: of course I didnt have a pack with me and was feeling really sick and weak , so I ate .. BUT I am very happy to say i just had a fish , and I removed every last bit of batter ( which I loooooove) so really just had a SS+ day :)

Got home and just had a tetra milkshake and gonna have a choc mint shake in a min for my 3rd pack .. I am really happy that I didnt decide to go mad and just had something that wouldnt ruin my hard work ! I have my weigh in in the morning and am hoping for at least a 3lb loss ( although I guess after my biscuit binge on tuesday i any loss will be good ...)

we were there on the saturday :) a birthday treat, but for the kids.

well had weigh in this morning and after a few ups and downs this week I lost 5 lb :) very very happy , I am now back to the weight I was before christmas .. so 2 weeks to gain it and 2 weeks to get it off .. not bad :)

Now I have 1 more week of SS then onwards and upward to 810 as i will be around BMI of 25 :) my origanal goal is 4lb away but I changed it as realised that it was actually going to happen so thought I would go a but lower , now I have changed it again so another 18 lb to go , still not much :)

We have booked a holiday today, just a week at a haven site near whitby in april , I am sooo excited , we didnt manage to get away apart from 3 days in London for our honeymoon last year so it will be fabulous to have a proper break , I am just praying that no one else at work is off that week or I wont be able to have it off :eek:

is it blue dolphin or primrose valley? filey area?

Well done for getting back on the wagon :D
Any chance you could send some of your will power my way ? I could do with some :( I did really well and lost 8lbs, got back in ketosis so gave myself a little treat and allowed myself to eat whatever protein I wanted for 1 day. . . . . that was 10 days ago and have been eating everything in sight including bread and ice cream :mad:
Will try again today :rolleyes:
Have a good day and hope you get back into ketosis
xxx

Hi. Hope your tummy is ok now. Weekends are so damn tough!

it's nice but a trek to the beach. there's a starbucks there too. we've got a caravan there. we didn't get to use it much last year. hoping that we are this year otherwise it'll go the journey as £3g a year is far too much for ground rent (that doesn't include water rates or electricity either). bleurgh. loads of smokers around there. pools are lovely. lots of nice places to visit nearby too.

it's nice but a trek to the beach. there's a starbucks there too. we've got a caravan there. we didn't get to use it much last year. hoping that we are this year otherwise it'll go the journey as £3g a year is far too much for ground rent (that doesn't include water rates or electricity either). bleurgh. loads of smokers around there. pools are lovely. lots of nice places to visit nearby too.
thanks , not too bothered about the beach as it wont be that nice in april anyway !! the pool looks fab ( and will be nice to wear a cozzie wothout looking like a beached whale :)

Thurday 27th jan

Hey hey :) well another fabby day :) did my night shift last night , had a bar at 4am from todays allowance , then took my 4 year old for an eye test this morning and been in bed the rest of the day as at work again tonight :) My scales say I ahev lost the 4lb I gained at mondays weigh in and an extra 1lb too so very happy ... 4 more lbs and I will be in the 10 stones :eek::eek::eek::eek:

never ever in my wildest dreams did i imagine I would ever be near 10 stone !!!!

I have just had a porridge and have an ice cream tetra to have before i go to work , then I will have a bar at 4 am from tomorrow allowance ! It is my last night tonight so will be getting up at lunch time so not sure if I will manage with just 2 packs after that , but i am happy to have an extra shake if I need it :)

Your journey is incredible hon, what size are you now if you don't mind me asking? Its really helpful reading about your experience.

saturday 29th jan

hello :)
well still going good 100 % SS although think it is time i went up to 810 as I am starting to lack energy and feel more light headed more often , my BMI is about 25.2 now so its time :)

Had a good few days , managed my nights on just 3 packs a day so will do SS till monday :)

I am a little gutted that my weigh in on monday is just after I have worked a night shift ..... I normally have nothing from bedtime on a sunday night till after monday morning weigh in .. and i now I can weigh 4-5 lb more in an evening after all my water etc ... so will not be a true reflection of my weight .. although my CDC will know this and I will weigh after I have been to bed on monday evening so will get a truer picture :)

off to do the food shopping now .. I hate going on a saturday but Elena has a birthday party tomorrow so have to go for card and prezzie anyway so may as well do it whilst I am there :(

so kids birthday party tomorrow then I am working the night .... wish me luck !!!!!

official move to 810 :)

well after umming and arring all week I have finally officially moved up to 810 today !! I started feeling weak and light headed about a week ago and it got worse today so I think it was time , I am sooo close to BMI 25 ( I have lost 5 lb since my ticker was last updated ) abd my body obviously needs more ... and I need to start putting that food in place to boost my metabolism and prepare myself for when I get to goal :)

so I had the yummiest mushroom , courgette and green pepper omlette for tea .. really filling and just yum :)

Sunday 30th Jan

thanks Claire :)

Well 2nd day on 810 going well so far ...I ran out of CD bars which I always have for lunch .. so I went to tesco and got an atkins bar .... it had 40 more Kcals than a CD bar so I skipped my milk allowance and a few more carbs so I had fewer veg with my dinner .. but OMG .. I was A M A Z I N G !! I may have one every other week as a 'treat' , i am happy that it is still 'on plan ' and it made me feel fab :)

apart from that its been good today , had my first pack at 9.30 am instead of 12 , as i feel I now need to start having 'breakfast' as it does set up your metabolism for the day .. and start to get back into a normal 'eating ' routine . Then I had the piece of heaven at lunch ( I went out and got the family McDonalds so I bought some sexy underwear and my bar ) and then i took my 4 year old to a PJ party , where a very annoying entertainer wore them out completelly !!
I got back 1/2 an hour ago and made my yummy mushroom and green pepper omelette , and will have a tetra icecream about 8.30 .. before I have to go to work :sigh:

I am tired today and not sure how I am going to stay awake all night .. and i have weigh in at 9.30 in the morning so not looking forward to it as will be drinking all night and have a pack at 4am .. where as I usually have nothing at all after 11pm the night before weigh in .. so will not be a true picture of how I have done this week :cry:

Oh well , onwards and downwards :)

Well done!

Hi you have done so well to lose all that weight and keep it off. i hope i have as much success as you! its my first day of cambridge tommorow!

ps ive tried lipotrim and i agree the shakes are awful.

just wanted to say you are such an inspiration,you have done so well in your weight loss.
its only when i see other peoples success i think maybe i can do it too.you have done so well.x

Monday 31st Jan

OMG OMG OMG OMG .................. well weigh in today ... 7 lb off and .... I have a BMI of ................25 !!!!!!

I am totally totally amazed , proud , ecstatic , unbeliveing .... I have not been a 'healthy ' weight since I was about 6 or 7 .. and i never ever thought I would be able to say I am 'normal ' ( heheheheh)

I just want to shout it from the roof tops .... I know I have another 16 lb to go , but I just just so so stunned :)

:happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036:

any way ..... I have had a good day , after weigh in I went to bed ( as on nights ) , got up at 5pm and had my 810 meal .. 2 large mushrooms stuffed with tuna and cottage cheese and chilli powder served with balsamic vinegar .. yum yum :) I will then have a icecream tetra at 8.30 pm before work and away I go :) a bar at 4am will be off tomorrows allowance , then I will have a porridge when I get up at lunch time , a meal at tea time and an icecream in the evening :)

Good times :)

Back