Determinator is Determined to get to goal :)

7 stone!!!!! What an incredible achievement. You really are an inspiration.
I really think that by moving up the plans you are doing the right thing.
I didn't do this at the end of my last CD journey and i honestly believe that this is what led to my regain.
The other thing I failed to do was keep an eye on my weight once I stopped, I just seemed to bury my head in the sand and hope the weight i'd gained would magically disappear.
As long as you stay on top of things once you finish CD and see maintenance as a life long journey you'll have no problem keeping the weight off. :D

Hey , I have been 100% the last few days , and have my 4th weigh in tomorrow .. not looking forward to it after mondays binge :( so wanted to have a great week this week as i am moving up to 810 tomorrow , but hey ho , any loss will be good !
I am dreading doing 810 , I was ummmming and arrrring but been shopping today and stocked up on all the stuff I need for 810 .. OMG its expensive stuff , on top of my CD stuff too ... I nornally spend about £60 a week on hubby and the girls but todays came to £110 !!!!!!!! I am going to try it for the week and if i am not happy may go back to SS for a few weeks ... hope I can take control of the food this time .....

i'm sure you'll be fine on the 810. i know you can use ss to a healthy bmi as long as you started at least stone above the 25bmi.

Week 4 weigh in

Well I am totally stunned and amazed , after my huge carb laden binge on monday , and not getting back into ketosis till thurs / fri , i was dreading this WI ... but OMG I lost 5lb :eek::eek: This takes my total weight loss to 100 lb and makes my BMI 25.5 , so I am starting 810 today and hopefully will be at goal before ( or just after ) crimbo :eek::eek::eek:

My CDC thinks that my body may be ready for food now , and that the food on monday , although the wrong food to eat .. may have bumped my metabolism back up a bit therefore the big loss .

I am looking forward to my 810 meal tonight and just hope I can keep control and not reach for the chocolate fingers after !!!! I will let you know how I get on :)

WOW WOW WOW,

100lbs, that is amazing and truly inspirational. Congratulations on such a massive achievement. :happy096:

I did it again grrrrr

I am so pi**ed off with myself :( after my great weigh in yesterday and all good intentions , I ate nearly a whole box of cadburys fingers :break_diet: I am seriously going to have to stop buying them for the kids as I seem incapable of resisting them !!!! I am totally gutted , I wanted to be at goal before crimbo but seem to be making this unobtainable for myself , my origanal goal was 11 stone , which is only 6 lb away so I guess I will be at that goal by crimbo but I have now decided to get to 10.5 stone so still have 13 lb to go , so why am I sabotaging this ????????

I am back on track today , but know that I cannot do this every week and expect a good loss .... someone shoot me :( :argh:

wed 1st dec

Well had a good day yesterday , had my 810 meal which was gorgoeous , stuffed mushrooms and a little lettuce , mmmmmm I have weighed myself this morning after mondays 'binge' and have gained 1lb and out of ketosis :mad: I am still so angry with myself :(

Had a bad day yesterday in that my parents had a burst pipe , then their neighbours had a burst pipe which then flooded my parents house :( Their neighbour had a vax type machine so sucked up as muh of the water as possible , just hope their carpets are ok . Then my hubby crached ( or slid ) into a fence on the way home from work , he is fine but car pretty poorly , and not sure what the excess on the insurance is , so may be a tight christmas for us :( :(

I have my WI on saturday this week ( as long as I can get ) as I am working monday so will not be a good week with monday food and starting 810 :(

I am sorry you are having a rough ride at the minute hun, but do not let this get you down!

1lb is nothing - and in a couple of days you will be back in ketosis. Stay on track and stay strong - you have done AMAZINGLY well already and you know you can do this.

If it is any consolation, chocolate fingers are one thing I can't resist either, so I refuse to have them in the house!

Best of luck, you look amazing and you will hit 11 stone by Crimbo - maybe a few pounds less! x

thurs 2nd Dec

Had a 100% 810 day yesterday and really enjoyed it . Had steamed fish with cajun spices and steamed brocolli and greens .. very yummy and filling :)
Still not in ketosis but they say 810 is very borderline anyway so maybe I wont stay in K on it . The scales show I have lost the 1lb I gained and also 0.5 so in for a small loss . I have weigh in on saturday this week instead of monday ( next week ) as I am working monday , so only a 5 day week so not expecting much ... thats if I can get there with this damn snow !!

I am snowed in today and looks like I will have to hve tomorrow off too :( I hope its not too ad saturday as have WI and also its my mums birthday today and we are meant to be going for a meal in the local and a walk round the christmas market at the Hall near us ..... fingers crossed for rain .... lol

Today is hard , just made the yummiest hot creamy pasta for the kids and it smells soooo good , in this weather I just want hot stodge like pasta , stews etc ... , making chicken pie for the family tonight and it will test my will power big time ( I have managed to resist the choc fingers so far since monday although I have the odd sniff ..) and as I dont like any of the soups and the shakes hot make me gag .. I am stuck with my ice cold mint choc shakes ... although the 810 meal to look forward to does help :)

Hey chick,

Did you get to WI today?

I know what you mean about the cosy comfort food, I am desperate for some stodge!

Xxx

saturday 4th december

Yeah I made it to weigh in today , after 5 days of 810 , and lost 2lb , which is ok as its only 5 days and I did have a bad day on monday too , so not disappointed with that :)
I was gutted that the christmas market that we were going to today was canceled as had been looking forward to it for months , but we still went out for lunch for my mums birthday :) it was lovely , I had lamb with just brocolli and cabbage , it was lovely , then I had a small portion of treacle sponge , but i have realised that now I am so close to goal I need to start trying to have a healthier attitude to food rather than abstaining then binging so a little bit in moderation is not going to kill me or ruin all my efforts ....
I have a meal out with my best friend tomorrow too then I will be 100% for a week till weigh in :) then I have my work crimbo do , which i am going to enjoy :)

I was hoping to be at goal by christmas , but looks like I will have a few weeks more to do after but I dont mind , its not a race any more , i am only 11 lb from goal now ( and only 4 from my origanal goal of 11 stone :) ) so I am happy to do it a little slower now .

I have also just recieved my 30 day shred DVD which Nicki and Lauren have been doing so going to start that on monday to help tone my mummy pouch up a bit :)

thurs 9th dec

well I dont think I am ever going ot get to goal !!! I lost 2 lb last week then had a very busy weekend , with 2 meals out , which resulted in a 7 lb gain :eek: I have been 100% SS since monday and have just got back in ketosis today but the scales are still showing a 2 lb gain :( I so hope I can get that off for monday . I was hoping to get to goal for crimbo but thats not going to happen now , if I had been 100% this last 3 weeks I may have got there , but then I did enjoy the weekend with a birthday meal for my mum and a lovely meal with my best mate :)

I am meant to be on 810 but have SS'd this week to try and pull it back ... I then have my works christamas do next tuesday where I will be eating and drinking so need to get out of ketosis on monday ....... but Hey I still only have 4 lb to go to my origanal goal and 11 lb to my new goal ... so will still get there soon .. guess there's no real rush although I would like to get there in early january :)

It is so much harder now I am soooo close , its very frustrating , its so close but feels like I will never ever get there !!!!

just catching up with you hun - I feel the same - I have been SS+ing this week but all I want to do is eat and I'm sure I've gone over what I'm meant to have although just had all protein and no carbs at all. But I don't feel as though I have lost (have no scales so cant tell)

Eating food has just made me want more and being so close and everyone telling me to stop now is not helping !

Just think if we don't get there by christmas (which I know I won't now) then January is a new year and we will be full of enthusiasm so will do it in a few weeks then xx don't beat yourself up just enjoy your nights out etc its not worth being miserable for xxxx you have done so fantastically I showed hubs your photos today he was gobsmacked !! xxx

thanks hun , made me feel loads better . Its crazy really worrying , I know after crimbo it will only take me a few weeks to get to goal , but I just so want to get there , its like I cannot be happy with myself till I am that number ..... which is just silly considering what i looked like 12 months ago !!!

its not silly - its your goal and you want to finish the journey xx you will do it hun ! xx

thanks hun , made me feel loads better . Its crazy really worrying , I know after crimbo it will only take me a few weeks to get to goal , but I just so want to get there , its like I cannot be happy with myself till I am that number ..... which is just silly considering what i looked like 12 months ago !!!
I totally agree with you on not being happy till u see that number on the scales..! im the same too.

keep going x

Sunday 19th December

well its a while since I posted , I gained 1lb last week , after the terrible 2 days , then a good week i ended up scoffing a pack of biscuits the night before weigh in !! grrrrr
Another bad week , ate monday and tuesday to get me ready for drinking tuesday night , well had a great night , but got very very drunk , therefore ended up eating on the wednesday too as I felt soo ill , so lots of bread , soup and carbs :( I got back on track on thursday , kinda doing SS+ , I have had 3 products ( have not had bars this week to try and be extra good ) and 100 g king prawns .. no carbs or veg at all , and I seem to have developed an addiction to king prawns now ... couldnt I have pick something cheaper .. like smack ?? lol anyway weigh in tomorrow ... hope for a STS after the 3 days of scoffing ... will see , then I am hoping to 810 till xmas day .. then 2 days off :) I am sooooo excited as my CDC should have the new bars in tomorrow so gonna get a load .. mmmmm

I had to go and get new bras today ... gutted i was a 42 DD .... and had to buy a 36 B :( never realised I was a small boobed lady :( oh well ... i have gone from a size 26 to nearly a 12 ..... I won a gorgeous Jane norman dress in 12-14 on ebay and am hoping it comes for christmas .....very exciting :)

Post Chritsmas gorge :(

well.. what can I say :sigh: after my weigh in 2 weeks ago ( I lost 2 lb even after the night out !) I have been totally off plan !! I hoped to do 1000 plan and have christmas and new year off then new year .. but ended up completely binging for the 2 weeks , we had so many parties , meals out with family etc ...and in 2 weeks I gained a whopping 18 lb !!!!!! Which actually could have been worse as I tend to gain 14 lb in water as soon as I recarb ( which I well and truely did !!)

I decided not to have my weigh in , which should have been today , as I am ashamed for my CDC to see how badly i lost control ( although I have told her ) and I have loads of shakes left so I got back onto SS yesterday and in my first 24 hours have lost 5 lb :) I am now going to have to move the goal posts to allow for a gain when I start eating carbs again , although I know if I do it properly ( ie 1000 plan ) that I should gain quite that much , my origanal goal was 11 stone which gives me a BMI of about 24 .5 .. now I hope to get to 10 stone and see how I get on , I am also going to definately look into hypnotism to try and stop this adictive behaviour i have around food ... I just cannot keep eating like i do :(

Anyway so far so good , nearly the end of day 2 ... I have kept busy today and rearranged my living room , de cobwebbed and sorted all my shelves out .. I am a little worried about tomorrow as day 3 is always hardest for me , and I am starting a new job on the night shift tomorrow night .. i am not sure how I am going to space my shakes .. or how I will cope with nights as I havent done them for years .. but I will manage and I will stay 100 % and get to goal in the next 2 months without a doubt :)

glad to have you back! I have been ss since sunday and wish i was somehwere near a 5lbs loss!!!

day 4 of new year restart :)

Thanks leeds its fab to be back and get back on track , I was feeling so bloated and sluggish I feel a million times better already :) Its great that you got back on track sunday too ,l we should be fairly near ketosis now .. i hope !!

Well my first night shift in my new job was brilliant :) I had a 810 meal before I went , grilled chicken and greens , which was yummy, and ended up having an extra pack too ( which I probably dont need but I wanted to be sure I had enough energy to see me through the night , will try without on saturday , my next night shift )
The job itself is fabulous . I am a nurse and have been working on a medical assessment unit , which is madness , sooo much stress and not enough time , resources or staff !! I only work 2 days a week and found it really really hard to do my job , and dreaded going into work every shift .. so I have now taken a job working 2 nights a week in a nursing home ,, sooooooo very different but in a great way .. I actually get to do hands on care and look after my clients rather than just write about it , chase doctors and worry about everything that can , and will , go wrong with the state of the NHS and the ward I was on . My stress has suddenly disappeared and I cannot wait to work my next shift !!!
I can also now concentrate on my 2 gorgeous girlies , Elena is 4 and will be starting primary school in septemeber and Abigail is 18 months and will be going to pre school part time in september , so maybe even be chance to get to the gym :) Everyone has told me I am mad giving up working for the NHS but its sooo not what I want to do and that job needs your heart and soul to be in it , when the kids are both at full time school i am hoping ot retrain as a health visitor as that is where my heart lies right now :)

well what a waffle .. and just to say on day 4 my scales are showing a loss of .... 11 lb :eek::eek: wow that is some water retention !!!!! I am hoping to be quite close to my pre christmas weight by monday ( another 7lb .... ) and then I will go back onto 810 and hopefully get to goal as soon as possible :)

Back