1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Determined again !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by DebbieNornIron, 23 June 2014 Social URL.

1. DebbieNornIron

DebbieNornIron Well-Known Member

Hi all

Boy have I missed all my buddies on Minis and the support everyone gave :grouphugg:

To cut the bull I got weighed today by Doc and was kinda shocked to see I now weigh 12 stone arghhhhhhhhhh I knew I was expanding but didnt want to admit lol

I had about 3 weeks worth of Lipo so decided I did it before and I can do it again so here I am.

I am going to England for 12 days on 10 July so if I can get the wee kickstart I need I can likely do the next 2 weeks

As I say its good to be back

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. goose

goose Well-Known Member

Lol i dont think i felt it was good to be back 2nd time round.... I was gutted!! Hsha but know it has to be done :(

Good luck n welcome abroad! Let the madness commence!

4. DebbieNornIron

Cheers Goose xxx. Thats day 2 over yayyyyy

I did it last year and will do it again :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

5. DebbieNornIron

Day 6 and still coping lol :) Hasnt been so bad. I was looking at slim n save its cheaper and has porridge anyone tried it?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

6. goose

goose Well-Known Member

When ivd looked around on the forums i personally felt the losses on LT were much better. It might be worth having a look on there forums n see what people are losing x