Determined and can!!!!!

Hey minis having a real busy time. Went to Nottingham for the funeral Monday gone. Long busy sad day but got to see family :). The house is coming on amazingly. Builders are really good. However its real hard work especially working from home at the same time. Wall s are down and no heating in kitchen. .brrrr. we are all frosty outside this morning so freezing! Haven't been too bad with food need to be weighed really. Today is my birthday, out tonight to local Italian with chris and Charlotte. At least I get away with not cooking! !! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - hope you have a wonderful day xx

Glad that the funeral though sad went ok xx cold kitchen is no joke huh but will all come together v soon :)

Have a lovely meal out later xx :D

Geordie that's pretty amazing, just half on! Brilliant, I had a STS so need to get my finger out to bring on a loss next week. Any plans for the weekend? Xx

Well WI after about a 3-4 week break and put on a half pound. Really not bad. Still half a stone lighter than last summer, need to loose more for June. Hard with kitchen upside down but will give it a go!!!!

Pretty good re the weight, I'd be chuffed with that too with the manic and stressful weeks you've had of late :) Kitchen will be done soon enough and then we want to see pics of it :) chilled birthday takeout in the warm sounds a nice birthday evening - weather doesn't make any of us want to go out huh.

Hi minis
Charity night great saw people I used to work with haven't seen for ages!
Dancing awards night for my girl last night, it was grease themed. Dressed ger up as ONJ she looked fab will attach a pic.
Managed to cook last few days. Kitchen cold and dusty floor but still got oven etc :) think I will have it fir a week before they rip out kitchen and have to skim walls.
Had roast beef Sunday lunch yum :)

Here is Charlotte and the messy kitchen!

Charlotte looks great :) Kitchen will be mayhem when it all comes out but great once done. Before pic after to follow huh :D. Glad you enjoyed you charity night.

We've been clearing rubbish from garage and garden shed today ready for house move, washing windows etc but thought we should take advantage if the rare sunny winter's day. Dave's going to have to re felt the shed too as like two of our neighbours we lost a load of roof felt in the storms, pain huh

Hello :), what aqua said, Charlotte is such a gorgeous girl! Must be very proud. Kitchen will be lovely when all done x

Thanks ladies. Charlotte is growing up fast. A bit grumpy about not doing much for half term this week. Chris is off weds and Thurs gonna take her to York. I am working all week but off easter and may half term :):):):):) Might make chicken kebabs for tea tonight :)

Sounds like a busy week for you. York is lovely - enjoy! I still need to work out leave and see what time I can get off for the next leave year - just organising moving leave at the mo - I hope lol Least you have school holidays booked and sorted :)

Hi everyone. Cookie my week has been mad. Half term to juggle childcare. Thankfully Chris had Charlotte 2 days. Builders in the house and out loads with work including a trip to Leeds!
Haven't watched weight or eating but feel a certain nervous energy, will have to weigh self soon.
Kitchen being ripped out next week then electric s, boarding and plastering, so no new kitchen til the week after. Gonna be a challenge for sure!! The house is mucky and its not worth tidying up!!!!
BUT the extension part is nearly done, lovely walk in wardrobes and stuff so can see an end and excited!!!

Hi everyone. Cookie my week has been mad. Half term to juggle childcare. Thankfully Chris had Charlotte 2 days. Builders in the house and out loads with work including a trip to Leeds! Haven't watched weight or eating but feel a certain nervous energy, will have to weigh self soon. Kitchen being ripped out next week then electric s, boarding and plastering, so no new kitchen til the week after. Gonna be a challenge for sure!! The house is mucky and its not worth tidying up!!!! BUT the extension part is nearly done, lovely walk in wardrobes and stuff so can see an end and excited!!!

Sounds like a very manic week Susan. Know what you mean re the tidying, it's bad enough with packing boxes appearing and you have building dust. Walk in wardrobes sound really great. Not having a kitchen too definitely makes it tough re diet but it won't be long and your lovely new extension will all be done and looking good :). Spring is around the corner so hopefully that will give us all that spring in our step to get going again hey :)

Morning minis
Had a mad week. Builders almost done. We had heating on in the extension yesterday which was fab. Bathrooms are being fitted and my kitchen next Thursday. Kitchen got ripped out Monday gone. Electrics in yesterday plastering tomorrow.
We have been having takeaways/micromeals/ eating out. Haven't weighed myself as there isn't too much I can do food wise. Once the kitchen is in I intend to make a start and shift some weight, hols in May and June and a big family wedding in June.
Having gel nails done at lunchtime, never had them done before, bit of a treat with a gift voucher I got for my birthday ;-)

Morning minis
Had a mad week. Builders almost done. We had heating on in the extension yesterday which was fab. Bathrooms are being fitted and my kitchen next Thursday. Kitchen got ripped out Monday gone. Electrics in yesterday plastering tomorrow.
We have been having takeaways/micromeals/ eating out. Haven't weighed myself as there isn't too much I can do food wise. Once the kitchen is in I intend to make a start and shift some weight, hols in May and June and a big family wedding in June.
Having gel nails done at lunchtime, never had them done before, bit of a treat with a gift voucher I got for my birthday ;-)

Hello Geordie :)
Fab new about the builders very exciting isn't it. I've never had gel nails I've seen them and they look gorgeous but my friend says I've got nice nails and not to start messing with them so I only stick to polish. I might treat myself though in the summer. Where are you going on holiday? Love weddings too xx

Back