Determined and can!!!!!

Hello Geordie, how are you? I'm exhausted, I've got achy hips, back, tummy, headache the lot. It always knocks me for 6 when its the totm think we women would be use to it by know, :(
Anyway had a really busy shift last night but tonight is the last one then two days off yay! I however couldn't imagine coming home from work to a disruptive house with all the renovations / decorations going on so your very brave. Dublin will be fantastic roll on Friday, :)

It's got to be really hard concentrating on your work/reports at home with all the work and disruption. Surprising where the time goes though and you'll have your lovely new extension all built. Have you looked in Wickes and Howdens too for kitchens, some really nice ones. Howdens carcasses come already made up too and we've been told are quite reasonable. We've just been browsing a wee bit for when we move. Good selection at both places. Have you already chosen/ordered?
Hi Sharon
I managed better today just ignored the racket!
Decided on a local company a bit more pricey than other but negotiated and got then down so going with them and going to iron out details next week. Howdens were an option and recommended. B and q for bathroom stuff. They have 25% off and really competitive. Going to sort that next week. I am happy its sorted took some doing.
Sitting chilling, chicken fajitas for tea yum :):):):):):)

Hard sometimes to decide and kitchens and bathrooms are big investments :). Glad you managed to get your report done ok around all the noise. Dublin is getting closer :)

Goodness we are in sync, half on isn't bad Geordie, I put 1lb on but I'm going to lose it next week plus 2lb with it, well I can try can't I? Relaxing today as I'm still really tired, going to plan a couple of Green days this week.
Please take lots of photos in Dublin, I've not been for years but enjoyed it when I was there, mind you I was a single boozy bird back then, :):):) xx

Ah thanks both of you. Pig of a day at work just finished have to pack and hubby not back yet from work. Sneezed non stop all day and look like rudolph! Sorry about the 1lb cookie but thats star week all over isnt it! Will check in from Dublin we have wifi apparently. 5 years since I was there, I know its expensive for drinkies!!!

Hello hello.
Got back from Dublin late Sunday had to get organised for work yesterday. Yesterday took care of itself busy just for a change!
We had a great weekend. It rained non stop on Saturday we went shopping and then went to the pub all afternoon. Wasn't great on the food or drink front but as chris said I was on my holidays! !! :)

Just up and off to leeds soon for a meeting hi ho hi ho! :)

Hope it went ok in Leeds. This horrid weather doesn't exactly inspire us to get up and on huh. Windy, cold and rain down here. Hope all is going well your end. I'm better than I was but need to wind the syns back a bit. Keep thinking about starting swimming but then cold wet weather doesn't inspire me brrr maybe in the spring :) feels like hibernation time of year.

Hello, I'm a heavier Cookie, I gained 0.5lb. Back on track going to try to lose 3lbs next week, all being well.

Hope Leeds was good and hope your having a good day. I'm in work tonight for the next four shits but I'll try and pop on later. Good luck for wi xx

OMG! I'm so sorry I didn't even realise what I wrote. Oops, please don't complain & get me thrown off here xx

Hilarious cookie you made us all laugh! Leeds was a tiring day and yesterday was out all day. Didn't get a chance to wi yesterday but did this morning and its a delightful STS. That's after Dublin and jelly babies yesterday!!! Aqua the weather here was rainy yesterday, roof was meant to go on the ext but didn't and today it's freezing. Dashing to another meeting at 8.30 today.

Yes to meaning business me too. STS acceptable but I need to go forward an loose more. Got a wedding in June and a girly holiday, beach doesn't lie, lol !
Today taking daughter to the hairdressers and then off to a local panto this afternoon. Then mam babysitting me and Chris off out with some of his work colleagues for a curry, yum.
Food to be better planned next week and maybe an asda delivery on Monday would help.

Back