Determined and Motivated

WOW well done on 9.5 lb reduction ( i dont like to call it a loss as its intentional and a 'gain' really!). Must be a real motivator to carry on.
How are you feelin? is it easier then the first week?

Take care.

So so much easier. My headaches are completely gone and i don't actually feel hungry. I am tempted when cooking family meals but i know once they've eaten and the foods away I'l be fine I just have to wait that out. Its not hunger its just the want to eat!

Surprisingly Im full of energy when i thought i would be very lathargic-makes sense actually because usually after dinner I couldn't be bothered to do very much. I went to bed early last night as I know i had to get up at 6 for the kids but I actually ended up waking at 4 full of beans!

keep at it-last week i honestly felt like I could even compete the week but Im buzzing now and you will be too!

Malibubarbie u are doing great - go u!

Malibu well done you what a fantastic result for you this week! That's amazing for a first week.

I don't have a dairy as I only found this forum a few days ago and I'm not sure how to go about setting a dairy up?

Here's to us all keeping up the good work!!

Brilliant loss! So chuffed for ya

Malibu well done you what a fantastic result for you this week! That's amazing for a first week.

I don't have a dairy as I only found this forum a few days ago and I'm not sure how to go about setting a dairy up?

Here's to us all keeping up the good work!!

Hi Lozzal- I just went into Lipotrim weight loss diaries and hit the start new thread button. I really find the diary useful just to record my own thoughts and motivate myself. I definitely reommend starting on. I haven't managed to teach myself how to do a weight loss ticker or anything but I will! lol

Thanks everyone-I really am delighted. I never took measurements on Day 1 but now I wish I had! I'll take them tonight and compare them every couple of weeks.

So this is day 10 for me! going quicker than the first week thats for sure. Had the anniversary meal last night but since I have 2 kiddies to run after I spent my time feeding/helping/chasing them so it wasnt too bad. Have another meal to attend on Saturday without my youngest though so wont have as many distractions from the food. Hopefully will be fine though! My hubby and other daughter are more than happy to tuck into my courses which we had to preorder before I started.

Day 10, good on u. Keep going day after day.

I've got a wedding on Monday, really high class in a top hotel, I think i'll leave my specs at home, just to think of all the good food they serve makes me mad. The same family did a wedding there a couple of years ago, the reception was on the ground floor and there was an army of waiters coming down the spiral stairs with trays of stuff to pick off. Totally OTT. I was so stuffed even before the dinner started.

Anyway, 100% tfr is the plan and i don't intend to break it.

Gimme the strength!

Hi Malibu yes I think I may start a dairy if only for my own thoughts! I am on day 17 today and I must admit it is getting slightly easier now. Last night I did dream I ate something though, I cant even remember what it was, and I woke up panicking lol! It was such a relief when I realised I hadn't eaten it was just a dream.

The thing I am struggling with though is I have had a really sore throat for a few days and it is seriously uncomfortable. No amout of black coffee or water is helping.

Hi Deflating I think if it was me I would throw a sickie and skip it lol! Just joking I too have a wedding to go to although not high class. I was planning on keeping topped up with shakes so not tempted to eat. I personally have found that when some people know your not eating they try to persuade you to, like their doing you a favour. I think their motives are well meant as they think your missing out and should treat yourself! So I plan to try to discreetly not eat if possible!

Everyone seems to be doing really - brilliant!!

Speaking of weddings, saw a tweet today about Man City v Man Utd on Saturday. It said:

"I've got two tickets to the game on Saturday but it clashes with my wedding. If anyone wants to go in my place, DM me. She's called Jane and the wedding is at 12:00."

Made me laugh anyway!

Good luck ;)

Back