Total Solution Determined Dolly Ditches the Dumps Day 11

Well good day today, loved the veg soup, offensive about that apart from the heat lol!! I'm so used to having piping hot soup I hate it with just boiling water, just not hot enough so I've decided to take the risk and still zap it for 20 seconds after I've used the boiling water to make it up. I know its not my kettle now either as I had it at mum in laws today and here kettle is brand new and flash!!

Bit apprehensive about weighing in tomorrow, I'm notoriously tough on myself, get a figure in my head and if I dont reach it I get the hump a bit....however I'm pretty sure I know what I'll lose and even tho its not the figure I was hoping for its ok as I've prepared myself lol!!

Had banana shake tonight and loved it, reminds me of my banana oaties!! Adore the chocolate orange bars too, who needs Terry's hey :p

Thinking of ordering some porridge to see how I like it as I'm a big fan of the proper stuff. Can u still have porridge and a bar in the same day I wonder?

Think I look different already, so its a real bonus to be noticing it already, my skirt was to big today lol fabarooney!! :D:D Well I'm off to bed in a bit, in prep for the big weigh day tomorrow morning...wish me luck :)

:flirt2: xx

9lb down and now exactly 16st so well pleased...even more pleased that I'm finding it pretty easy woop woop!! xxx

Niiiiiiiice! That is a fab loss and if you're finding it easy too then you'll be there in no time :) keep cruising dolly!!! x

Thanks Aaron hun, hows your week been?xx

Week has been a bit of a trauma, getting my new pup into a routine and what not, been up in the middle of the night every night, but now its weekend I'm very chilled and happy ;) how're you doing today? Any plans? How goes the diet, still with it?! :)! x

Don't Munch Ab Crunch

Is my new slogan lol!! I got really stressed out last night and was a tad fumin and my mind was telling me go eat, go eat, go eat and I actually also figured out that when I used to eat wen I was angry it was more to stick it in the face of someone that loved me and didnt want me to be over weight than it was becoz eating calmed me down, never realised that before!! But last night when I had this break through I also realised that the only person I'm sticking it to is myself when I go and do that!!

So I jumped off the sofa and did one ab crunch after another...pain is gain lol, did 50 and by the time I had done I was kinda ok!

So I employed the same tactic today when the kids had macdonalds and it was great, kids even ended up doin them with me PMSL!!

I feel quite proud coz I've spent a life time perfecting emotional eating and I'm now proving to myself I can conquer it!! Woop woop!! :D:D

Also after feeling so bloated yesterday after so little soup I have take Flab busters advice and I'm splitting my packs....so far I have had half a vanilla shake with coffee at am to make a yummy late, half a soup at 12:45 and half a bar afterwards, will have the other half soup and bar at dinner and save the rest of my shake for a late night drink.....Lovin it big time, can't believe I'm already through my first week and 2 days into my second...COME ON!! Bring on my Birthday baby, I'm gonna be ready for it :flirt2: xxx

Hay Aaron sorry hun I missed your reply!! I know all about sleepless night lol, kids lol!!!

The wee one has just taken the chicken pox 14 days after my elder daughter had them, she seems ok at the minute which is good its just annoying not being able to go anywhere public as shes contagious.

Yer still with it, taken to doin sit ups rather than giving into silly urges...seems to be working lol!!

I've been tryin to work out how you lot are able to update your diary title each time u post so you can see it from the main diary page, coz every time I do it, it still says the same thing!! Is there some secret trick to this that I'm missing lol?

Wat type of dog have u got? We've got a staffy she was a nightmare pup lol!!xx

Heya Dolly, basically double click your title from the main page, and you'll be able to change it like that :p

And also thats a really great idea with the crunches :p good going :D

Have a beautiful little yellow lab named Hugo, he was 8 weeks on Thursday and he had his first vaccine today, bless him :)

Hope your daughter gets well soon!!! Don't know much about chicken pox or however long they last for, but I remember having them when I was a toddler and they are itchy aren't they... :confused:

Attachments

• 20120218_140757.jpg
    20120218_140757.jpg
    628.2 KB · Views: 28
Aaron ur pup is toooo cute!! I showed my four year old daughter and she let out the biggest awwwwww you've ever heard lol!!

Yer the chicken pox (which the elder one says you get by eating too much chicken PMSL) is itchy but my Ri the elder one had it really mild and hardly itched at all, well I did PAINT her in calamine lotion so that could have had something to do with it. Just hoping the baby gets it equally as mildly. Its contagious for 5-10 days...so hoping it will be closer to the 5!!

Just wandering do you anything about whether blood results will be affected by ketosis? I've been offered a free health mot at the gym and I want to do it but worried about having to tell them that I'm on a VLCD and whether it will affect them letting me use the gym? Any ideas?xx

Hey, just jumping in, well done on the weight loss so far :)! If you think sacrificing baby 3 for a new body is shallow then god I'm shallow too! ;) - Hope your little girl is feeling better soon - I'm dreading chicken pox with my LO

x

glad its not just me hun lol....I think I'd be scarificing my marriage too LMAO, my hubby is great with the kids but he just cant handle the sleepless nights lol!!

Well done on ur loss too, looks like we have similar weight to lose so be good to see how we go :).xx

What is a health MOT? And what ya mean blood results, do they take blood or something??

I goto the gym quite a lot, being on a VLCD doesn't affect me but I don't know I didn't tell anybody I'm doing a VLCD... :)

Erm, they test your aerobic fitness, blood glucose levels, cholesterol, loadsa stuff....thats the thing I don't really wanna tell them in case they get on my case about using the gym, we've gotta be more high risk only on 600 cals a day lol!! But if I get this health MOT I will prob have to...ooo decisions decisions!! xx

Hey Dolly your doing Fab, same weight loss as me first week. Like the idea of splitting meals up , I do with the bars but not the shakes but may have a go this week see how I go. I ordered a pack of bars and shakes and once pay day is here on 29th order pack of porridges +2 and that will take me to end of march pay day. Having the choice of porridge , shakes and bars then. Bought myself on of the shakers from the sport sites to mix shakes on the go. Only like the Mushroom and Thai Chicken soups probably get some soups for a change later on as I found them harder to stomach the first week. Hope you have a good 2nd week weigh in. x

Hey Platinumbabe thanks for stopping by, I've been over and had a read of your diary too, I love your determination, like me you have not intention of falling off the wagon no matter how hard it gets!! I love that, the rewards are just to much to jepordise (I cant spell and neither can spell check lol) them hey!xx

Day 10 and the scales are broken lol

Well I tried to have a sneaky peek this morning but the blasted scales have run out of batteries, I wonder if this is them finally dead or if they will come back on later?? Hehehe!!

I've tasted all the flavours in my box now so I can be a bit more free with what I eat however I've decided to make sure I have something different every day so I never get left with the ones I'm not as keen on. I have to say I didnt find anything that awful, the chocolate shake was the worst. Everything else was doable, altho the strawberry a little bland and the soups a bit samey I still like them so I'm happy!!

This morning I woke up wanting to chew so decided to go with half a bar instead of a shake, I was also very light headed, you know when you stand up too quick and the lights go out PMSL!!

Gonna have a banana shake today but can't decide what soup yet lol!!

My Mum really did my nut in yesterday, shes been asking about wat to get my husband for his birthday and I said he's always in need of a good shirt to wear and when she asked his size I told her I wasnt sure as he has lost a bit of weight, her reply was well after seeing him in that small I bought him at christmas he's definitely not a small anymore!! I thought that was so cheeky seen as I told her to get medium in the first place lol!! He's very braod shouldered and has a long body so smalls have never really suited him anyway. Well I went on to say to her he had lost a good bit of weight since then anyway and I was so shocked when she asked me if he was on drugs WTF!!! I kinda flipped out at her and I cant believe she would think such a thing of him, I just said no Mother he's been healthy eating with me for months, why an earth would you think that?? Her response was well I know sometimes you take things to extreme's....this coming from the woman that took me to a diet clinic at 14 and got me prescribed amphetamine diet pills....sometimes I truly don't know where her head is it!!

Anyway less of that!! I have been applying for jobs last night and I have so much more confidence in myself since starting Exante and losing just my first 9lbs, I can't wait to see the difference when the other 61 r gone...look out world lol!! :cool::flirt2::cool: xxx

Well the scales have just worked and a bit disappointed to see I'm still the same as Friday morning but I suppose its only been 2 days so I'm being silly...I better see a decent loss this week tho else I be pulling my hair out never mind it falling out lol!! xx

Do I spy a fellow obsessive scale hopper?
Personally I never weigh myself after I've started eating or drinking in the day otherwise I end up in a hump because I think I've started to gain.
Your losses are good so far so chin up lady :) xx

Lol Fayfe, yes u do :ashamed0005: I'll leave it now for a while I think just in case I see numbers I don't like!! I'm having a bit of an emotional morning I think so better do some sit ups in a minute if my abs can take it that is :ambulance: lol xx

I've had to go and move mine to the boot of my car so I physically can't go on them anymore today - that and I did promise my cousin no more obsessive weighing!

Ah you'll be fine sweet, I had an emotional day few days back it does pass promise x

Back