Total Solution Determined Dolly Ditches the Dumps Day 11

glad its not just me hun lol....I think I'd be scarificing my marriage too LMAO, my hubby is great with the kids but he just cant handle the sleepless nights lol!!

Well done on ur loss too, looks like we have similar weight to lose so be good to see how we go :).xx

Lol my other half never did the night shift, I always ended up with a baby laying on me so I rarely got sleep back in those days, hardly get any now.. when are they meant to sleep through? Hes 3 ;) LOL! I'll get him back when hes a teenager and wants to sleep throughout the day.

Thank you :) it will be interesting to see indeed! lol

xxx

Thanks everyone, feeling much better today!

The poor baby is covered in chicken pox today but a friend of mine recommended some mousse stuff to put on her and its so much easier than calamine so thats helped loads!!

Still on the wagon, never likely not to be really lol!! Had a banana shake warm last night and oh my god its lush!! Was seriously lovely think I will struggle not to want that every day, was kinda hoping I'd be able to just order another mixed bumper pack but not so sure now as had tom and basil soup today and altho it was ok the colour just really puts me off. Won some porridge on ebay so looking forward to that coming soon...yum!!

Well the hubby is moaning, so gotta go iron his shirt, speak later.xx

Hi dolly, glad you're still doing well :) just wanted to pop in and say keep it up... :) those 61lbs will be off quicker than you realise :D

The banana shake warm sounds nice... :p but I don't have any of the shakes, I only buy soups & bars as I just can't be bothered mixing the shakes at all! Cool that you're finding things that work for you though :)

All the best x

Well its coming to the end of day 12 and it has been the hardest day ever!! Its even made me question if I wanted to continue and I never thought that would happen, but it has so I've spent a long time thinking it over even though I said to myself before I started that if I wanted to stop I wouldn't punish myself I'd just do it.

Had really bad stomach pains today and its brought back all the stress from last year and I can't handle making myself ill again as I've been well for 2 months now.

Whatever I decide it wont be the end for me, I'll just be taking a different path. I do know that if I only lose 2lb this week, which at the moment I am really worried about as the last two days thats where I've been sticking, then I am deffo out!! The proper way tho,will reintroduce food for a week and then go back to RC.

Someone said to me the other day I shouldn't see food as the enemy but I think I have begun to. I need to reassess, maybe my reasons for wanting to do this diet were wrong? I don't know, got a lotto think about but will remain 100% TS while I do, no matter how hard it gets.xx

Back