Determined to be foxy 42 by 2014! Want to join me?

Sorry ladies not been around much the last few days. Totally stressed with work, which is now getting me down. Things should calm down tomorrow hopefully.

This week has not been a good week, think I will have put on a few pounds, tend to eat too much junk food when im stressed.

WI tomorrow and then back to 100%, not point in paying for SW online if all I am going to do is lose the same 4lb and keep putting it back on again! :(

Oh well tomorrow is another day.

Hiya El :)

I weigh in at class on a Friday - I used to do weigh in at home but I'm on the prescription for health from the docs coz I'm falling pieces and get it for free for 12 weeks but having had many crappy experiences over the years with consultants and classes I've actually found a class that I really like, feel comfortable in and look forward to going to :D I do green days too except for Sundays when I have a traditional Sunday roast and do EE. I'm looking forward to being part of your journey and hope you can be part of mine. I waffle loads and talk complete bowocks half the time...but there's times that if it wasn't for malamobile I would've lost the plot. We talk about everything on here and I think we are all brill. Whatever your going through just type it out and there's always someone who will give you perspective...also I've got access to syns online so can look up syns for you :D (feels smug now) ;D

If you're really bored or can't sleep one night have a read of my diary it's a good cure for insomnia :p

Told you I waffle!
xxx

:)

Lisa

What a lovely welcome from you too - thank you so much and ill let you into a little secret ~(im a bit of a waffler myself ...........shhhhhhhhhh dont tell anyone :p)~

Im finding it an absolute maze on here so Im quite glad I can go back to this thread and know where I am!!!!

Wow I didnt realise you could get it for free from the doctors - thats something - though if I cant find a half decent consultant I suppose I dont know whether it would be worth it!!!!! (though to get the hi fi bars it might be hehe)

I live in Warrington and right across the road there is a group on a Thursday night and last Friday I dont know why but I just thought right El....get your stuff together.... lets do this!

So I searched high and low for a Friday group (thinking I didnt want to wait until today - and anyway Im out tonight at a doo so id have to wait until next Thursday) but I couldnt find one.

Soooooooo i suppose the frame of mind I was in at the time I just thought ..............do it yourself! Be strong! And thats how Ive come about to be doing it myself!

Ive been so good today.....there is a packet of curly wurly's sitting on my desk (nice low syns for a chocolate fix) but I have told myself no....your going out tonight to some fancy doo (not really my thing but its for my dad) and I dont know what these drinks and canape's are going to involve so SAVE THOSE SYNS!!!!! I think looking on here has kept me distracted!

Thank you again for the lovely welcome and I will certainly be glad to help with anything I can for you too.

I do have some good tasty green day recipes if you would like them

E x

Sorry ladies not been around much the last few days. Totally stressed with work, which is now getting me down. Things should calm down tomorrow hopefully.

This week has not been a good week, think I will have put on a few pounds, tend to eat too much junk food when im stressed.

WI tomorrow and then back to 100%, not point in paying for SW online if all I am going to do is lose the same 4lb and keep putting it back on again! :(

Oh well tomorrow is another day.

Boo to work. Lets all jack it in hooray!! Try not to let it get you down. Yesterday I was ready to let rip in the most unprofessional way at a v senior person but today I'm calm again so deep breaths and just think 'tomorrow it will be better' and of course you will be back on plan which will make you feel good in itself. Fingers crossed not too much damage done at Wi but less us know. You have been missed - wondered what you'd been up to!

Lisa

What a lovely welcome from you too - thank you so much and ill let you into a little secret ~(im a bit of a waffler myself ...........shhhhhhhhhh dont tell anyone :p)~

Im finding it an absolute maze on here so Im quite glad I can go back to this thread and know where I am!!!!

Wow I didnt realise you could get it for free from the doctors - thats something - though if I cant find a half decent consultant I suppose I dont know whether it would be worth it!!!!! (though to get the hi fi bars it might be hehe)

I live in Warrington and right across the road there is a group on a Thursday night and last Friday I dont know why but I just thought right El....get your stuff together.... lets do this!

So I searched high and low for a Friday group (thinking I didnt want to wait until today - and anyway Im out tonight at a doo so id have to wait until next Thursday) but I couldnt find one.

Soooooooo i suppose the frame of mind I was in at the time I just thought ..............do it yourself! Be strong! And thats how Ive come about to be doing it myself!

Ive been so good today.....there is a packet of curly wurly's sitting on my desk (nice low syns for a chocolate fix) but I have told myself no....your going out tonight to some fancy doo (not really my thing but its for my dad) and I dont know what these drinks and canape's are going to involve so SAVE THOSE SYNS!!!!! I think looking on here has kept me distracted!

Thank you again for the lovely welcome and I will certainly be glad to help with anything I can for you too.

I do have some good tasty green day recipes if you would like them

E x

I used to live in Warrington - lived there for many years, mainly in Penketh then moving to Birchwood before spending a few months in Howley before moving down south.... I'm still only up the road from you being that I now live in Wigan :)

I think if you search the lose weigh feel great thing that is part of the NHS weight loss incentive you will get a local number for the Cheshire team phone them up and they sort it out after asking a few medical questions etc. I was advised to go in this by my doc after test results coming back showing I had high blood sugar cholesterol and pressure, but I'm also under the health centre dietician that I start seeing next month. As long as you attend the exercise class and stay for every meeting then they pay for 12 weeks worth of SW I think the idea behind it is that you should of at least lost 10% of your body weight in that 12 weeks.

I'm always up for new recipes :) I do like cooking and aim to try something new every week - I'm lucky that one of my teenagers is a vegetarian and the other teenager and my hubbs don't mind eating what I eat in the green plan so I don't have to faff about making different variations of the same flippin meal lol. I don't mind cooking stuff from scratch if its appreciated.

Good luck with the curly wurlys and hope you have a lovely posh time at your doooo : D

Lisa xxx

Evening my lovelies. Stayed with tree man til 11.30 then to work. Just now back from head dr. Good Sesh as ever. Doesn't help your ego shrink though does it? What shall we talk about tonight Michelle ummmmmm I think ......ME!!! Even I'm bored hearing it but maybe that's the point?! Thanks to Lisa I have spent today wondering who I'd like to act as my 'cottage cheese plate'!!! Kept running through my 'ideals' in my mind which made work a bit more bearable!! dave gahan with asda chilli cottage cheese (syn free haha!)

My main concern today was not HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLP how am I getting 3 essays done by Monday but 'I hope having the tree trimmed hasn't scared away the bird ')to be known henceforth as gtitty). Just checked and he is there all snuggled up. So glad about him being there don't care about the essays ( although will start writing up pygmy hippo one tonight).

Food today:

Beans & cauldron sausages (1.5)
10 original Finn crisps (2b)
2 coffees with milk (1a)
1 Thai mugshot (0.5)
Asda meat free balls (1.5) with mushs, peppers, toms
Not sure what else til after dins.

My cutting down is going well - appetite is shrinking a bit but it does make me sleepy. I just want it to show on those pesky scales. Now ladies (& any males that may be lurking I'm not aware of) we WILL have good losses this week/ next week (yes i will give leeway for it to be next week as i know some of you have had a bit of a slip up - I'm that generous!) You know I'm very excited at the thought that all of us here tip tapping away to one another will look so different in a few months, feel good & be more healthy. We can do it. I mean, why would we not when we're not happy with our bods as they are? We will plod plod plod away until we are stones lighter and have unsweaty, non thigh rubbing, swimming, lively summers.

Right off to write more. Always on here lots when I'm writing essays as get bored so no doubt more later. X

Evening my lovelies. Stayed with tree man til 11.30 then to work. Just now back from head dr. Good Sesh as ever. Doesn't help your ego shrink though does it? What shall we talk about tonight Michelle ummmmmm I think ......ME!!! Even I'm bored hearing it but maybe that's the point?! Thanks to Lisa I have spent today wondering who I'd like to act as my 'cottage cheese plate'!!! Kept running through my 'ideals' in my mind which made work a bit more bearable!! dave gahan with asda chilli cottage cheese (syn free haha!)

My main concern today was not HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLP how am I getting 3 essays done by Monday but 'I hope having the tree trimmed hasn't scared away the bird ')to be known henceforth as gtitty). Just checked and he is there all snuggled up. So glad about him being there don't care about the essays ( although will start writing up pygmy hippo one tonight).

Food today:

Beans & cauldron sausages (1.5)
10 original Finn crisps (2b)
2 coffees with milk (1a)
1 Thai mugshot (0.5)
Asda meat free balls (1.5) with mushs, peppers, toms
Not sure what else til after dins.

My cutting down is going well - appetite is shrinking a bit but it does make me sleepy. I just want it to show on those pesky scales. Now ladies (& any males that may be lurking I'm not aware of) we WILL have good losses this week/ next week (yes i will give leeway for it to be next week as i know some of you have had a bit of a slip up - I'm that generous!) You know I'm very excited at the thought that all of us here tip tapping away to one another will look so different in a few months, feel good & be more healthy. We can do it. I mean, why would we not when we're not happy with our bods as they are? We will plod plod plod away until we are stones lighter and have unsweaty, non thigh rubbing, swimming, lively summers.

Right off to write more. Always on here lots when I'm writing essays as get bored so no doubt more later. X

Sitting here chomping on some black grapes half listening to the TV in bed whilst reading your diary then I come across GTITTY not only did I nearly choke on me grape but screamed out laughing so loudly my son came running in expecting me to have met some unfortunate end....:D still chucklin'...,yer daft as a brush you are missus! :)

Gotta feeling I'm gonna be dreaming about hostage cheese again now but I hope it's mightily inappropriate with loads of men 'plates' :D
xxxx

HOSTAGE cheese???!!! OMG!! pmsl now...think I've wee'd a little....hurrah for autocorrect for giving me the giggles... :D

HOSTAGE cheese???!!! OMG!! pmsl now...think I've wee'd a little....hurrah for autocorrect for giving me the giggles... :D

I'm cracking up now imagining that. I will send you some tenas! i just told dunc about dave gahan being my cheese plate and he said he would be my own personal cheesus!!!! Hilarious!

Wow you really are just up the road! I live just 2 mins away from Birchwood in Padgate. Don't know if you know it. The doo was ok aside from getting lost and ending up going the wrong way down a one way street. Think I have the fella in the 4x4 facing the right way a little shock. Though I gave myself more of a shock and ended up mounting the curb!!! Thank god I'm home safe and sound now ! Well I got there so late I missed the canapés. So I was driving home from Blackpool thinking hmmmmmm tea?!?! Kept seeing mcds and KFC everywhere but I held strong. Got home and had some noodles! Phew!!!!

i think I may try to lose weight feel great idea. Thank u Lisa.

I have a nice recipe for quorn cottage pie the chilli con carne version if you'd like it.

E x

I know Padgate :) I know Warrington very well and even though Ive spent more of my life in Wigan and was born here, Warrington still feels like 'home' to me - I'd love to live in Warrington again :)

You did very well avoiding KFC and Maccy D's I'm lucky I suppose that I'm not into that kind of stuff but I like me chippy teas and Chinese and Indian take aways, give me a chip butty or a cheese pie/pasty any day and a big fat vanilla slice or bowl of trifle :D lol

The chilli cottage pie sounds good :) I use quorn a lot and make a load of stuff from scratch all the time but there's always room to learn more so if you could post whatever you think I'd like on my diary page I'd love that :)

xxx

Lisa,

Ive popped that recipe on your diary page. I hope you like it.

Ive only live in Warrington for 4 years and I still work in Preston so the commute is a b***h! However I love my job I mean really love it which I guess not a lot of people can say so I shall stick to it for as long as I can!

Did you say you weigh in on Thursday? How did you get on?

E x

Lisa,

Ive popped that recipe on your diary page. I hope you like it.

Ive only live in Warrington for 4 years and I still work in Preston so the commute is a b***h! However I love my job I mean really love it which I guess not a lot of people can say so I shall stick to it for as long as I can!

Did you say you weigh in on Thursday? How did you get on?

E x

Ok thank you :) but this is malamobiles diary so you could of posted this message on my diary page which I would of seen my diary thread is just like Michelle's I weigh in this morning after my exercise class....so will have a good look at it after my class which is starting.....NOW! lol :) thanks again for the recipe chuck xxxxxx

Hey long time no thread input...

How's it going ? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey you

It's going well Ta. 15.5 off hooray. We are close to the 100 days!! 10 April is d day and I haven't been perfect of course but pretty damn good and I've got goals to meet from your original challenge!! 21 lbs by then!

Had a rough day which I will expand on later after gulps of lovely healing wine!!

How have things been with you, you ok? X

What a day! Left home 7.30 for 7.58 train. Got to hotel at 9.30 stopping at m&s for lunch stuff. Sat through HOURS of tedious discussion about tedious subjects we've discussed for years. Now if it happens, brilliant, I'd be very happy but my experience is it won't so find it hard to drum up enthusiasm. Jaded indeed! Lunch looked lovely! I had Brie Niçoise salad without Brie and dressing so salad with cut up potato and egg. 2 v small pieces bread (b). No main. Yes that's right I sat and watched everyone else eat as veg main was mushroom gnocchi and that's not on plan! Nice fruit salad for puds(they had treacle tart with ice cream sitting in a chocolate basket - was a bit jealous). I scooted back to room and had veg sushi (0.5).

Glazed over for the pm session and then went for drinks in the bar (1 pint diet coke). Walked to liv st- train cancelled (verging on blubbing by this point!!) but got next one and now I'm home with dunc. And.... Breathe!

As much as I need to study I can't. Way too tired. I'm in my lounging outfit waiting for my mushroom pasta n sauce and peppered steak (1) to cook. Warming up my red a bit.

We got a nice goodie bag but guess what was in there?! Sweets!!

Hope your day has been good whatever you did. I'm starting to unwind and am looking forward to this weekend no end! Love to you all xx

Hello old friend!

image-1337081950.jpg

What a day! Left home 7.30 for 7.58 train. Got to hotel at 9.30 stopping at m&s for lunch stuff. Sat through HOURS of tedious discussion about tedious subjects we've discussed for years. Now if it happens, brilliant, I'd be very happy but my experience is it won't so find it hard to drum up enthusiasm. Jaded indeed! Lunch looked lovely! I had Brie Niçoise salad without Brie and dressing so salad with cut up potato and egg. 2 v small pieces bread (b). No main. Yes that's right I sat and watched everyone else eat as veg main was mushroom gnocchi and that's not on plan! Nice fruit salad for puds(they had treacle tart with ice cream sitting in a chocolate basket - was a bit jealous). I scooted back to room and had veg sushi (0.5).

Glazed over for the pm session and then went for drinks in the bar (1 pint diet coke). Walked to liv st- train cancelled (verging on blubbing by this point!!) but got next one and now I'm home with dunc. And.... Breathe!

As much as I need to study I can't. Way too tired. I'm in my lounging outfit waiting for my mushroom pasta n sauce and peppered steak (1) to cook. Warming up my red a bit.

We got a nice goodie bag but guess what was in there?! Sweets!!

Hope your day has been good whatever you did. I'm starting to unwind and am looking forward to this weekend no end! Love to you all xx

Awwww M. <gives big cuddle> what a sh!tty day! :(
You need a P.J day tomorrow, recharge the Mitch batteries and then maybe, stick your head in your books tomorrow evening.

Enjoy your red... In fact enjoy many coz life is too short <gives M another big cuddle>

XxXxXxX

Back