Determined to succeed, lose and maintain.

Morning
Yea I weigh in on a Tuesday but I use my weeklies at the weekend so you only have Monday to reverse the damage which isn't great! If I had the choice I'd weigh in on Saturday and then as you say use weeklies at the weekend and have the whole week to recover and get back on track. You may think you will go mad with the weeklies but ya really won't

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I totally agree with that! I remember the weeks when I have gone 'really mad' I've only just scraped my Weeklies! Mainly cos if you know u are going to have a 'blow out' at dinner you have a lighter Breakfast/Lunch rather than just blowing everything! X

Thanks for the advise guys, will prob go with Saturday. Any half normal person would not go mad with weeklies but I know from past experience that I'll use them all and have also not counted one day a week and ate so much and still lost most weeks. This is what I need to avoid, I find it very hard to control it but I am conscious that It is not healthy and is making me gain weight big-time so I need to try so hard to stop doing it.

Yesterday evening I didn't go to the supermarket in the end because I didn't trust myself not to put so much rubbish into basket and eat half of it on way home. This was because after having my pointed afternoon snack/meal, I had a shower and then had a little binge - (other half of quiche 4pp, 20g full fat cheese3pp?, a tin of flavoured tuna 3pp)
I then went and did some exercise to stop eating more and let the cravings disappear which thankfully worked. I still ate my planned food for the rest of the night - why oh why? So I am at least 10pp over on yesterdays food. And this was a very minor binge compared to what I usually do I must add but im so annoyed with myself.

today is a new day however and food shall go something like this
skimmed milk 2pp
Brekkie: 2egg white omelette (only have 2eggs in the house - my own fault) with spinach, 40g wafer thin chicken, 20g low fat cheese 3pp
Break: apple
Lunch: tuna salad 2pp

After work: home-made ww friendly BLT wrap 4pp

Dinner: Turkey bhuna and salad 4pp

caramel rice cakes with banana on top 3
curly wurly 3

This comes in at 21 points, leaving me with 5 to play around with. If I don't feel deprived I will leave it at that(damage limitation) or add some veg to snack on but I can always have a slimbo/Spiegel type sandwich for my 5pp or whatever. watch this space.

Thanks for the advise guys, will prob go with Saturday. Any half normal person would not go mad with weeklies but I know from past experience that I'll use them all and have also not counted one day a week and ate so much and still lost most weeks. This is what I need to avoid, I find it very hard to control it but I am conscious that It is not healthy and is making me gain weight big-time so I need to try so hard to stop doing it.

Yesterday evening I didn't go to the supermarket in the end because I didn't trust myself not to put so much rubbish into basket and eat half of it on way home. This was because after having my pointed afternoon snack/meal, I had a shower and then had a little binge - (other half of quiche 4pp, 20g full fat cheese3pp?, a tin of flavoured tuna 3pp)
I then went and did some exercise to stop eating more and let the cravings disappear which thankfully worked. I still ate my planned food for the rest of the night - why oh why? So I am at least 10pp over on yesterdays food. And this was a very minor binge compared to what I usually do I must add but im so annoyed with myself.

today is a new day however and food shall go something like this
skimmed milk 2pp
Brekkie: 2egg white omelette (only have 2eggs in the house - my own fault) with spinach, 40g wafer thin chicken, 20g low fat cheese 3pp
Break: apple
Lunch: tuna salad 2pp

After work: home-made ww friendly BLT wrap 4pp

Dinner: Turkey bhuna and salad 4pp

caramel rice cakes with banana on top 3
curly wurly 3

This comes in at 21 points, leaving me with 5 to play around with. If I don't feel deprived I will leave it at that(damage limitation) or add some veg to snack on but I can always have a slimbo/Spiegel type sandwich for my 5pp or whatever. watch this space.

Hey Sweetie, Im sorry to hear about your binge, I think that once we manage to sort out our emotional demons with food our WW journey is so much easier? Maybe if there's another time that you want to binge, you can log on here and someone will be around to talk to you? Hopefully talk you out of it :) Lots of Love x

Thanks Serena for wise words.

I have been a www angel today and actualyy stuck to plan and came in at 21pp without being hungry. I did add some 0pp jelly and a small apple also. I wont be eating 21pp every day but just for two days this week to counteract yesterdays indulgence. Might go for 26tomorrow, and 21 Thursday.

Exercise was cycle to work and back.
Was propositioned for a job today so have to have a think whether I want to take it or not. Didn't join ww meetings tonight as i'm opting for Saturday mornings.

Went to supermarket and got plenty of zero heroes along with tuna, eggs and curly wurlys and hoc bikkies for boyfriend which I'm not even going to look at. Feeling positive at the moment that I can and will shift this weight.

Here to follow :)

Thanks Serena for wise words.

I have been a www angel today and actualyy stuck to plan and came in at 21pp without being hungry. I did add some 0pp jelly and a small apple also. I wont be eating 21pp every day but just for two days this week to counteract yesterdays indulgence. Might go for 26tomorrow, and 21 Thursday.

Exercise was cycle to work and back.
Was propositioned for a job today so have to have a think whether I want to take it or not. Didn't join ww meetings tonight as i'm opting for Saturday mornings.

Went to supermarket and got plenty of zero heroes along with tuna, eggs and curly wurlys and hoc bikkies for boyfriend which I'm not even going to look at. Feeling positive at the moment that I can and will shift this weight.

Well Done Sweetie :) it sounds like you're doing something similar to the Wendy Plan, I know lots of people have success with that.x

Hi all,
Its a beautiful morning here, 14degrees already and its only 7.30am, temperature will be 24degrees today, not bad for winter!
Sunshine makes such a difference to my mood, this is the main reason we moved here from Ireland, grey skies constantly are so depressing.

So once again i'll be a ww angel and eat my 26pp and no more lol.

Food today will be
skimmed milk 2pp
omelette 3pp

Small apple

Tuna salad 2pp

blt wrap (This was so yummy yesterday) 4pp
small apple

Salmon and salad 6pp with maybe so bns wedges will see if I am hungry enough

curly wurly 3pp
caramel rice cakes with banana on top 3pp OR 2.5thin rice cakes with half a light laughing cow, egg white and tuna 3pp

3left to play with

exercise : cycle to work, not a big distance today as am in a different location but better than nothing
20 mins kettlebells

Hi all,
Its a beautiful morning here, 14degrees already and its only 7.30am, temperature will be 24degrees today, not bad for winter!
Sunshine makes such a difference to my mood, this is the main reason we moved here from Ireland, grey skies constantly are so depressing.

So once again i'll be a ww angel and eat my 26pp and no more lol.

Food today will be
skimmed milk 2pp
omelette 3pp

Small apple

Tuna salad 2pp

blt wrap (This was so yummy yesterday) 4pp
small apple

Salmon and salad 6pp with maybe so bns wedges will see if I am hungry enough

curly wurly 3pp
caramel rice cakes with banana on top 3pp OR 2.5thin rice cakes with half a light laughing cow, egg white and tuna 3pp

3left to play with

exercise : cycle to work, not a big distance today as am in a different location but better than nothing
20 mins kettlebells

That's warmer than our summer!!! It's good to hear you're sticking to your 26pp, do u find its enough during the day? X

I know its crazy was in skeevless dress for most if day.
yes i find it grand during the day because 1 im working and not thinking bout food and 2 cos i eat protein and high fibre foods which keep me full.

so plan to weigh each sat and use weeklies over weekend.

I know its crazy was in skeevless dress for most if day.
yes i find it grand during the day because 1 im working and not thinking bout food and 2 cos i eat protein and high fibre foods which keep me full.

so plan to weigh each sat and use weeklies over weekend.

Sounds like a plan :) I think Protein and High Fibre is the key, there's so much been written about it, the studies are all really positive. I definitely think its a good idea to use the Weeklies like that, it's worked for me (and others on here) x

Here to subscribe! Yeah i'd go with sat WI too. I weigh on mondays and its kinda annoying as it means i have to be good on the weekend!

Hi all,
Thursday today. but all day yesterday I was convinced it was Thursday, don't ya just hate when that happens??

Was full sure I had no work today as nobody had booked me but got a call after 9 last night, delighted as it will keep me away form the fridge. I don't trust myself to be alone with it!

Todays food will hopefully 21points, as ate full 26 yesterday and im still trying to claw back that ten from earlier in the week, so food will look like this.

skimmed milk 2
Omelette 3

small apple

flavoured tuna salad 3pp

chicken, lettuce and tomato wrap 4pp
veg and salsa 1pp

150g grilled chicken breast and salad 4pp

curly wurly 3
2.5rice cakes with half laughing cow and egg white 1

exercise is cycle to work, quite hilly and 20mins kettlebells

Food sounds yum! Please tell me you didn't put the egg white on top of the rice cake?
How did ya make the omelette for 3pp? I'm gona start making them when I get bck from my hen party! I'm on a mission to up my protein intake

Hi all,
Thursday today. but all day yesterday I was convinced it was Thursday, don't ya just hate when that happens??

Was full sure I had no work today as nobody had booked me but got a call after 9 last night, delighted as it will keep me away form the fridge. I don't trust myself to be alone with it!

Todays food will hopefully 21points, as ate full 26 yesterday and im still trying to claw back that ten from earlier in the week, so food will look like this.

skimmed milk 2
Omelette 3

small apple

flavoured tuna salad 3pp

chicken, lettuce and tomato wrap 4pp
veg and salsa 1pp

150g grilled chicken breast and salad 4pp

curly wurly 3
2.5rice cakes with half laughing cow and egg white 1

exercise is cycle to work, quite hilly and 20mins kettlebells

Another fab menu there :) You're really fitting into the Plan so well.x

Here to subscribe. :)

Food sounds yum! Please tell me you didn't put the egg white on top of the rice cake?
How did ya make the omelette for 3pp? I'm gona start making them when I get bck from my hen party! I'm on a mission to up my protein intake

Ha, I mean boiled egg white not raw!

Omelette is 3egg whites for 1pp, 40g wafer thin chicken 1pp, 20g low fat cheese 1pp,
fry mushrooms, pepper and onion, add beaten egg white with black pepper, once almost cooked I sprinkle cheese over it, followed by chicken and spinach, then fold in half. I eat it with a tomato on the side. Love them.

Ha, I mean boiled egg white not raw!

Omelette is 3egg whites for 1pp, 40g wafer thin chicken 1pp, 20g low fat cheese 1pp,
fry mushrooms, pepper and onion, add beaten egg white with black pepper, once almost cooked I sprinkle cheese over it, followed by chicken and spinach, then fold in half. I eat it with a tomato on the side. Love them.

That does sound yummy! Do you do anything with the Egg Yolk? I've not really mastered the ability to separate my eggs lol x

Hi girls,
Sorry for deserting ye over the weekend, had to top up my mobile broadband credit. Gosh I go through it pretty quickly.

Anyhow whats new with me? Well, I went and joined weight watchers on Sat morning, got a great vibe from the meeting, lots of ladies sipping skinny capachino's including leader and chatting etc. another girl joined at the same time as me so I'm hoping my competitive streak will help keep me focused to lose weight.
Of course the chicken in me told the lady at the desk not to tell me my starting weight so i'm still fat but don't know the numbers lol!
I'm hoping for a big weight loss on sat all going well as I ate way too much the day before weigh in thinking this will be my last Friday so why not!! Safe to say on Sat I used all my weeklies but I did track so that was good.

Did shred and kettlebells last night and today i'll do cycle to work and do kettlebells. I'm a sport teacher for next two days this week so that will be a huge calorie burner as usually I do an interval training fitness class for first 30mins of each lesson so that will be 2.5hours of intense exercise. I love it though as do the kids.

Today will be 26points but I am reducing my carbs/grains for couple of days. I had "carb face" all yesterday it was a wake up call.

So today shall be
skimmed milk 2
omelette 3pp

apple
tuna salad 2pp

home-made quiche without base (Thanks Serena) 5pp for full quiche

Salmon and salad 6

low fat yog 2

not sure what else

Back