Determined to succeed, lose and maintain.

Hi girls,
Sorry for deserting ye over the weekend, had to top up my mobile broadband credit. Gosh I go through it pretty quickly.

Anyhow whats new with me? Well, I went and joined weight watchers on Sat morning, got a great vibe from the meeting, lots of ladies sipping skinny capachino's including leader and chatting etc. another girl joined at the same time as me so I'm hoping my competitive streak will help keep me focused to lose weight.
Of course the chicken in me told the lady at the desk not to tell me my starting weight so i'm still fat but don't know the numbers lol!
I'm hoping for a big weight loss on sat all going well as I ate way too much the day before weigh in thinking this will be my last Friday so why not!! Safe to say on Sat I used all my weeklies but I did track so that was good.

Did shred and kettlebells last night and today i'll do cycle to work and do kettlebells. I'm a sport teacher for next two days this week so that will be a huge calorie burner as usually I do an interval training fitness class for first 30mins of each lesson so that will be 2.5hours of intense exercise. I love it though as do the kids.

Today will be 26points but I am reducing my carbs/grains for couple of days. I had "carb face" all yesterday it was a wake up call.

So today shall be
skimmed milk 2
omelette 3pp

apple
tuna salad 2pp

home-made quiche without base (Thanks Serena) 5pp for full quiche

Salmon and salad 6

low fat yog 2

not sure what else

Hey Sweetie! Good to see you're back :) I'm pleased to see that you joined your meeting on Saturday, that's a good start :) Theres a few girls on here who do 'low carb' alongside WW, it works well for them so I wish u every success with it. Keep us posted with your progress.x

Thanks hun, i'm just reducing it for a day or two. I love carbs but also I feel I need them for energy for exercise etc.
Here's to a good week.

Definitely! We CAN do this! X

Hi all,
Had a good ww day today. stuck to points and also wasn't craving any extras which is great.
Have to catch up with kettlebells tomorrow though as was too tired from doing sport all day yesterday and today, at least I was burning calories.,

So weigh in is on sat, I think its a great day as it will keep me disciplined on a Friday night when boyfriend and I usually eat lots of crap to "celebrate the weekend" lol. Just need to keep my head in the game for next few day to see a good first loss.

Hi all,
Had a good ww day today. stuck to points and also wasn't craving any extras which is great.
Have to catch up with kettlebells tomorrow though as was too tired from doing sport all day yesterday and today, at least I was burning calories.,

So weigh in is on sat, I think its a great day as it will keep me disciplined on a Friday night when boyfriend and I usually eat lots of crap to "celebrate the weekend" lol. Just need to keep my head in the game for next few day to see a good first loss.

Whoop Whoop! You're doing so well Sweetie, can't wait to hear your result on Saturday :) x

Thanks hun.
Its a beautiful morning today, def getting brighter in the mornings can get ready and put make-up on without a light on in mornings at 6.45 so Spring is surely on the way.

So 26points will be used in the following way today
skimmed milk 2
omelette 3

small apple

Tuna salad 2

blt wrap 5
soup 2

turkey bhuna and salad 5

curly wurly 3
3caramel rice cakes with banana 3

1 point to spare so if i'm feeling really snacky i'll have 2.5thin rice cakes with half a laughing cow and some boiled egg white on top.

Exercise short cycle to work today
kettlebells and may do the shred if i'm feeling energetic

I heard someone mention on here that cereal bars are 2pp, what a bargain, I went looking in my local supermarket however and couldn't find them so not sure if they do them over here. will perhaps get some on the toffee bars from ww meeting on sat - delish.

Have a great day/night everyone.

Thanks hun.
Its a beautiful morning today, def getting brighter in the mornings can get ready and put make-up on without a light on in mornings at 6.45 so Spring is surely on the way.

So 26points will be used in the following way today
skimmed milk 2
omelette 3

small apple

Tuna salad 2

blt wrap 5
soup 2

turkey bhuna and salad 5

curly wurly 3
3caramel rice cakes with banana 3

1 point to spare so if i'm feeling really snacky i'll have 2.5thin rice cakes with half a laughing cow and some boiled egg white on top.

Exercise short cycle to work today
kettlebells and may do the shred if i'm feeling energetic

I heard someone mention on here that cereal bars are 2pp, what a bargain, I went looking in my local supermarket however and couldn't find them so not sure if they do them over here. will perhaps get some on the toffee bars from ww meeting on sat - delish.

Have a great day/night everyone.

Good Morning Sweetie :) The Cereal Bars which you can get here which are 2pp are Weetabix Oaty, Coco Pops with Milk, Rice Krispies with Milk, Weetos, there's probably others too! Not sure if you get those brands tho? Seems as though you're doing well with your food and exercise, looking forward to hearing your result on Saturday! X

Hi all,
Just a quick post today. 26pp again today, much the same as yesterday except having smoked cod for dinner.
cycle to work and back planned today.
My cycles will be getting longer in a few weeks as we are moving to a house slightly further out of city but its all good. Thinking I might buy a racer bike which will be easier to get me up the hills.

Well done for re joining I would love to wi on a Saturday
Food soubds yummy lots of filling food in there
I love kettlebell its brill and great for toning

Hi all,
Just a quick post today. 26pp again today, much the same as yesterday except having smoked cod for dinner.
cycle to work and back planned today.
My cycles will be getting longer in a few weeks as we are moving to a house slightly further out of city but its all good. Thinking I might buy a racer bike which will be easier to get me up the hills.

Well Done on your cycling Sweetie! A Racer Bike sounds like a good idea, are they very expensive? We have a Cycle to Work Scheme in England, not sure if you have anything similar? X

Back