Determined to succeeded done it before can do it again 100%

Just had my first shake and 500mls of water. Finding it ok not much of a headache. Drinking lots of water and not feeling tempted to ruin what i have/am achieving.

Last 2 shakes as off to bingo. Had a little piece of chicken and taken handful of peanuts as off out. Yes i know peanuts are not on the allowed list but they are high in protein and have less carbs and it makes up my protein meal for the day. Another sort of 100% day. Have had 3litres of water. 1litre left.

I'm on Day 4 too! Sounds like you're doing fine, good luck for your first weigh in. :)

Hi Gnossienne yep its going great i can't wait for first weigh in. How are you how are you finding it so far?

Day 5 Going great 1litre of water so far. Had a peek at the scales and i'm down 6lbs so i'm in the 11's. Not weigh in day yet so will record weigh in Sunday or Monday.

Had my first shake 2more to go. 2litres of water down 2litres left.
60lbs-6lbs= 54lbs to lose

well done ,
youre doing so well xxx

Thanks Sukie sue i'm trying. How are you doing Sukie sue? Last shake. Had couple prawns and a little chicken for lunch yummy. Actual can't believe how well i'm doing. My sister bought lots of doughnuts i was a bit bothered. Hope this continues not sure if in ketosis yet.

hi , im doing really good thankyou , just breezing along now that im well into ketosis x

Great to hear hoping i should be in ketosis soon slight taste in my mouth so maybe on my way in to ketosis

Day 6 My belly has gone down yippie lol and no sign of IBS. So another benefit of being on s & s. Still have slight headache and i think i'm in ketosis has the taste in my mouth is occuring. So today a busy housework day and also painting my hallway.

1litre of water down, 3litres to go. First shake at 2.

2 shakes so far. Chicken and 3 litres of water.

Also just started exercising again. I really enjoy exercising but thought i would leave it a while until i felt 100% in the zone with the diet.

hia , ive found that I have no tummy trouble at all on a vlcd , I have such a terrible time with my tum usually its a massive relief at the moment . well done btw , it sound like your doing amazingly now xxx

Yep finally in the zone. Hope i can keep it up especially being back to work monday. I'm sure i can.
So 6litres of water today. Roll on Day 7.

Day 7 1litre of water down. Still have a slight headache, but definitly in ketosis now. Sun is shining but just gonna have a lazy day as back to work/school run tomorrow. Love how my stomach is no longer bloated due to IBS. Can't believe i have managed 7days. Hoping for another fab 7days and so on until goal. 3.5 litres of water ate low carb.

Last edited:
Day8 weighed in today 7lbs yippie 52lbs to go. 2litres of water so far.

Last edited:
2 shakes and 5litres of water so far.

Last edited:
Back