Detoxing with SnS

Ha! Ha! I'm really bad with literally running to the loo in time especially of ive been concentrating and bashing away at the keyboard. I don't want to stop and I hold on going until the last minute! Very dangerous when on vlcd and drinking a lot more water than usual!

Here's a easy day I hope. I've a friend dropping by tonight and I'm hoping I don't she'll have had dinner before she arrives!

Morning Kira -
I hope you have a fun evening.

Evening all. Had a very late day at office and didn't get back until 9! Friend dropped by and chatted and before I knew it it was bed time. All out of synch as a result?

Still doing ok but very busy at work and not getting time to come to minis for nice leisurely visit.

still not drinking enough water but now weekend is approaching hoping I will be able too. Nice to get a routine before and after work I think for the water. It's just the rushing to the loo all the time in the office which is a challenge!

Tena Lady? ;)

I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Well I am getting closer that age bracket when one experiences these issues! Growing old gracefully with tens lady beats a wet patch showing!!

Weighed on home scales today (as opposed to my flat scales) and a 1 pound loss. So 9.7.0. I did have lunch out yesterday and had salmon and salad with quinoa and it wasn't my usual SnS portion of salad!

Feel shatteredand and I think I need to incorporate some form of exercise to build up stamina. Since giving up the PT back int March my fitness had gone right down. A home day today so I should be able to drink a lot more water today.

Thats amazin hun well done hun ur on a roll now and even ur food options sound healthy n filling :)...yaaay u go girl :)...u will see the low nines before u know it n then the eights :) xx

Thank you ladies! It's such a relief to break the cycle of over eating to comfort myself. That feeling of I'm so fat I'll never lose this weight and followed by eating too much! Clothes wise jeans feel looser in the sense they are comfy and not tight but size wise I haven't dropped a size. I seem to need to loose over a stone before I drop a size.

Heya hun i cnt wait to to get that point wher i can breathe bit more easily i think im bit like u too i need to lsoe like a stone n half think or tad more to drop a jean size :( silly hips lol bt ur soo on a roll hun and i cant wait til im wher u are at nw :)....tis vicious circle bt u wil get to the end befre xmas :( xx

Well done Kira, I always think I drop a size with every stone but some people think the norm is -10 lb = a dress size drop, everyone is different and I'm not that lucky lol. Great to see your doing fab as always.
Keep up the good work and here's to a successful new week ahead :)

Afternoon Kira!

Weighed on home scales today (as opposed to my flat scales) and a 1 pound loss. So 9.7.0. I did have lunch out yesterday and had salmon and salad with quinoa and it wasn't my usual SnS portion of salad! Feel shatteredand and I think I need to incorporate some form of exercise to build up stamina. Since giving up the PT back int March my fitness had gone right down. A home day today so I should be able to drink a lot more water today.
Great loss -- especially as you're on the lighter side.
Is your shoulder still an issue or could you get a Kettlebell to swing at the flat?

Thank you ladies! It's such a relief to break the cycle of over eating to comfort myself. That feeling of I'm so fat I'll never lose this weight and followed by eating too much! Clothes wise jeans feel looser in the sense they are comfy and not tight but size wise I haven't dropped a size. I seem to need to loose over a stone before I drop a size.
Nice NSV - I want the loose feeling, then dropping a size, then another and another . . .

Day 26! Ok not complete 100% but I have had planned times off and back to vlcd. So the overall calorie deficit is working for me. Have to admit some days have been fine as I have been so busy. However, when I get stressed and have a little time to myself I then hear the voices and the old habits/emotions come back wanting/needing the comfort of stuffing myself! Sorry I have to be honest.

Mel shoulder is still an issue but pain levels much better and manageable without the naproxen. I need to get referred but not in pain at the moment so probably makes sense to wait. Planning on joining a gym here in London. Friend suggest I do run walk with her although she is a runner but then I will have to work to her schedule and the next free park run here is not until another 2 and half weeks. So better than I start sooner if I can.

Afternoon Kira, Running with help your mood and aerobic fitness - but strength training does more for weight and inch loss. And, how does your foot issues impact your running? (Can you tell I'm not a fan of running?)

The personal training during 2013 to March of this year really heped with my foot issues (plantar facsitis in both feet from running!) the PT was a combination of weight training for core and I did rowing and some treadmill running in short spurts for building stamina. The of flare up infrequently as a result but can be triggered now and again just by a lot of walking and not stretching enough.

I have a planned weekend off so it will I k. Me out of ketosis and the glycogen gain will likely to show a again. However feeling positive as aim was to get back on control and hoping I can sustain thought December. I'm not too worried if Imeander through December as come Jan and Feb I'm on a mission to increase fitness again.

Yes fitness increase and focus is what helped us both. As long as we don't do anything extreme it's really ok to meander a bit. We will get where we want to x

Back