Detoxing with SnS

Day 4 doing to a close and looking forward to day 5! Feeling a lot better than earlier on the week.

not sure I am in ketosis, tried to get some keto sticks but none left in boots may try and pick some up tmrw. Ended up buying Babyliss thermo ceramic rollers on special offer for £25 and have just tried them and onto had the on for short period of time and brilliant curls! Didnt even put them in carefully of methodically! Still came out well. Always wanted heated rollers but never ever bought any until,now.

Sigh! Tired by excited about day 5 almost here.

Day 4 doing to a close and looking forward to day 5! Feeling a lot better than earlier on the week.

not sure I am in ketosis, tried to get some keto sticks but none left in boots may try and pick some up tmrw. Ended up buying Babyliss thermo ceramic rollers on special offer for £25 and have just tried them and onto had the on for short period of time and brilliant curls! Didnt even put them in carefully of methodically! Still came out well. Always wanted heated rollers but never ever bought any until,now.

Sigh! Tired by excited about day 5 almost here.

Well done on another fab day . . . Great to see your getting back into it.

I never manage to get keetostix our boots don't sell them. Managed to get locally once but they always ask strange questions so I don't bother now.

Kira I used to love heated rollers when I had my long hair, nothing like nice big glam hair :)

Evening Kira --

Day 4 done and dusted! I'm looking forward to Day 5, too. I've hot some ketosis sticks but I've not tested (they're probably out of date).

I used to have hot rollers but it was such a faff using them - plus I had very thick hair. Plus, I've tried to straighten my somewhat wavy hair - the curls never lasted long. :(

Do you head home every weekend?

Day 5 and daily wiegh 10.3.0 (remember this daily weigh routine is just a routine thing for me to keep going so I don't get bothered by the number even if I've stuck to plan 100%)

Mel I'm staying in London this weekend, though in December I went every week for 3 weekends. It just depends on what we have on and cost but it's easy enough going every weekend. In a way I'm glad I'm here this week as it won't disrupt my diet routine and by the time I go the following weekend I should be well in the zone.

Its Friday hope you all have a fab day!

Morning,

Day 5 and daily wiegh 10.3.0 (remember this daily weigh routine is just a routine thing for me to keep going so I don't get bothered by the number even if I've stuck to plan 100%) Mel I'm staying in London this weekend, though in December I went every week for 3 weekends. It just depends on what we have on and cost but it's easy enough going every weekend. In a way I'm glad I'm here this week as it won't disrupt my diet routine and by the time I go the following weekend I should be well in the zone. Its Friday hope you all have a fab day!

I guess with Skype and everything - it's not too bad. And, you're right - it'll be easier to be home once you've been on plan for a bit.

I use FaceTime form iPad or phone with DS1 and seem to see more of him than when we were I same house!

Day 5 and I am still not sure I'm in ketosis as don't seem to have had headaches or dryness in my mouth like I've experience before? Anyway the main thing is I've been striking to plan! Yay!

I use FaceTime form iPad or phone with DS1 and seem to see more of him than when we were I same house!

Day 5 and I am still not sure I'm in ketosis as don't seem to have had headaches or dryness in my mouth like I've experience before? Anyway the main thing is I've been striking to plan! Yay!

Kira, each time I go into Ketosis my side effects vary so it may be that the effects are milder for you this time. Either way sticking to plan is good enough to know if your not in it yet you very well soon will be :)
Have a fab weekend x

I think you're right Angel. I'll stick with completing days and hopefully this time next week I'll feel my clothes bein a tad less snug! Hope you have a fab weekend!

Day 6 daily weigh 10.2.4 - it's a very early weigh as I've been awake since 5am and no chance of getting another hours sleep. Sleep seems to be the main issue I've had restarting this time but hopefully it will settle.

It it seems the Christmas period pushed me into the 10's but hopefully by weigh in on Monday I'll be back in the 9's given me the incentive I need to keep going. So 6 out of 100 days, 94 to go!

Happy Saturday, Kira!

I use FaceTime form iPad or phone with DS1 and seem to see more of him than when we were I same house! Day 5 and I am still not sure I'm in ketosis as don't seem to have had headaches or dryness in my mouth like I've experience before? Anyway the main thing is I've been striking to plan! Yay!
My symptoms vary - I was checking the outside temp as I flt very cold and it was actually much warmer yesterday than it'd been the fees days prior. So, that may be a K symptom.

Day 6 daily weigh 10.2.4 - it's a very early weigh as I've been awake since 5am and no chance of getting another hours sleep. Sleep seems to be the main issue I've had restarting this time but hopefully it will settle. It it seems the Christmas period pushed me into the 10's but hopefully by weigh in on Monday I'll be back in the 9's given me the incentive I need to keep going. So 6 out of 100 days, 94 to go!

Well done! You're really on target.

Day 6 went well though got caught short. I ended up going out shopping and they out for dinner afterwards with a friend. I managed to have spinach salad with chicken though it had a little bit of alfalfa spourts and pomegranate seeds in it with toasted pine nuts. So not quite Sns salad but I don't see it as off plan. I had a small salad for lunch as hadn't planned going out so had only one sns pack. Lot a sparkling water.

So an ok day but not quite complete SnS but still vlcd as it was a small portion of starter salad for dinner! Maybe lcd?!

Anyway still please tomorrow will be day 7. I've very tempted to go for a walk run tomorrow just to make sure I burn o any glycogen from the salads and just to see if I can actually run for a minute.

Day 7 daily 10.2.4 and think I'm in ketosis as mouth tastes and feels awful! That despite good brushing with electric and manual brush and flossing etc last night! Late night last night and slept a little better in terms of quality ® if sleep but many trips to loo so feeling very tired not refreshed. That is frustrating.

So almost a week done and I think I'm definitely in the zone just need to repeat each day.

Morning!

Day 6 went well though got caught short. I ended up going out shopping and they out for dinner afterwards with a friend. I managed to have spinach salad with chicken though it had a little bit of alfalfa spourts and pomegranate seeds in it with toasted pine nuts. So not quite Sns salad but I don't see it as off plan. I had a small salad for lunch as hadn't planned going out so had only one sns pack. Lot a sparkling water. So an ok day but not quite complete SnS but still vlcd as it was a small portion of starter salad for dinner! Maybe lcd?! Anyway still please tomorrow will be day 7. I've very tempted to go for a walk run tomorrow just to make sure I burn o any glycogen from the salads and just to see if I can actually run for a minute.
The salad sounds good. Are you drinking the sparkling water to see it helps with the cramps? I am hoping to add in fitness this week, too.

Day 7 daily 10.2.4 and think I'm in ketosis as mouth tastes and feels awful! That despite good brushing with electric and manual brush and flossing etc last night! Late night last night and slept a little better in terms of quality ® if sleep but many trips to loo so feeling very tired not refreshed. That is frustrating. So almost a week done and I think I'm definitely in the zone just need to repeat each day.

I am going to get those Listerine breath tabs and sprays. I can kind of taste it, too. I know ketosis gives me dreadful breath.

Oddly enough no cramps again?! Mind you I was drinking the sparkling water simply because I was out! At home & work I drink still watery though perhaps it helped?

think I'll go purchase those listerine tabs too:)

dont think I'm going to manage a run as feet hurt but the strt he's this mor img have helped but I'm going for do do some walking instead. It's a dry sunny day so may as well make the most of it.

Evening lovely ladies. Been out all day! Went for 2 hour walk which was great and did some chores on return and then went for a facial and she also did a bit of a head massage with oils whilst I had some kind of mask on. In hindsight I wish I'd had a full blown pamper day but it was the first time I was using this place so wantd to test it out. Will definitely check out the other treatments. They used Espa and it is one of those Medipsa places where I think they doing the odd cosmetic procedure though I'll stick with facials and the odd extraction is about as far as surgical I'll go!

Picked up mout spray couldn't find any listening strips but Its better than nothing.

Day 8 and first weekly weigh in 10.1.8 so a 4 and a half pound loss. Tad disappointed it wasn't a straight 6 lb loss as previous times I've lost around that in first week but then I guess I've been at least three pounds heavier St my starting weight.

I know I'll be in the 9's ove the next few days if I continue as I have been doing so that's what I need to focus on:) I can do this again even though right now I feel feel adm disgusted with myself for allowing the wiegh to creep up, and not taking any responsibility for it it. My size 14 jeans fit but they are still tight everywhere!

oddly i I woke up with a headache which I've not had this week. It shifted after my shower a little but slightly there so I'll take something to nip it in the bud. Hope you all have a lovely day.

Day 8 and first weekly weigh in 10.1.8 so a 4 and a half pound loss. Tad disappointed it wasn't a straight 6 lb loss as previous times I've lost around that in first week but then I guess I've been at least three pounds heavier St my starting weight.

I know I'll be in the 9's ove the next few days if I continue as I have been doing so that's what I need to focus on:) I can do this again even though right now I feel feel adm disgusted with myself for allowing the wiegh to creep up, and not taking any responsibility for it it. My size 14 jeans fit but they are still tight everywhere!

oddly i I woke up with a headache which I've not had this week. It shifted after my shower a little but slightly there so I'll take something to nip it in the bud. Hope you all have a lovely day.

Morning Kira, 4.5 loss is great considering you are so close to being back in the 9's, no doubt you will be there within the next few days :)
Your mini spa / pamper day sounds fab . . . . .

Keep up the great work and those jeans will be feeling fab again soon :)

Morning Kira!

4.5 is fabulous! Well done. You know it's working. This time you aren't able to chug water whilst working and aren't seeing a PT.

Inspiring!

You feel disgusted with yourself? No no no! It happens, petal. And those pesky pounds will be off in no time, you'll see. It's great that you're already so close to the 9s. Those first week losses have a habit of being a bit less for me every time I restart - which I'm doing, by the way... :eek: I started a new diary here earlier today. My wheat-free S&S order should turn up to tomorrow, so I'm working on sticking to mainly protein today - my body's on notice that the famine is about to begin... ;)

I'm going to lose 5 stones by the end of June 2015. It's happening. :D

Last edited:
Back