Detoxing with SnS

Hate that hungover without drinking feeling! But ketosis is necessary to get you through the day even if it's annoying in the night! !

You're doing so well I'm determined to get a straight run of days under my belt like you I'm on day 4 now :)

Could you book in a nice massage or something one evening to get you totally relaxed and hopefully get a good night's sleep :) I think I prefer massages to food!

Have a great day :) x

Ooh, a massage sounds good.

Hope you're having a good day Kira - hang in there! Nearly in the 9s! :clap:

Morning Kira,

I had trouble sleeping last night, too. I think the wind didn't help with that.

I'm sure the jeans test will show progress.

I think may look into booking a massage. Had I read your post earlier today if have tried to book an appointment. I really enjoyed my facial and complimentary head massage. Think I'll try and getting somehting booked for next week. I'd actually fancy the full works, back, arm leg and feet massage with a manicure and pedicure thrown in too! Something to work towards.

Need to do my nails anyway this evening so hopefully that will keep be distracted for a while. I really hope I'll see the 9's tomorrow. It have this awful feeling I may have to wait until my official weigh in though that will have to be Tuesday instead of Monday as I'd be using different scales on Monday as heading up north. So let's see what tomorrow brings.

Day 11 drawing to a close. Safely tucked into bed early again. Have a very mild headache not sure why I did drink quite a lot of water. Roll on day 12 which I'm a tad nervous about as I'll be on train tomorrow evening and won't be sipping water as I hate using the toilet on train. Will also have to take a bar for the train.

Whikst im in ketosis or should be as not experience hunger hunger, I'm no sure I've experienced the ketosis euphoria where one feels fab and in the zone and I can't recall at what point I felt that the last time I did this.

Not sure why even though I'm in bed (spent last hour on phone with a friend who called me and talked about herself for most of that time) I feel a wave of hunger - I think it's hunger or it could be a wave of stress? I was getting tense as I wanted to end the call but it took an age to conclude th call - I feel a little mean wanting to conclude the call but we go over the same thing again and again or should I say she does and it does become draining. I feel for her and I wan to be there for her but I feel mentally drained by it, especially on a week day.

Anyway venting about bout it her head helped! Sorry if you've had to read this!

Day 11 drawing to a close. Safely tucked into bed early again. Have a very mild headache not sure why I did drink quite a lot of water. Roll on day 12 which I'm a tad nervous about as I'll be on train tomorrow evening and won't be sipping water as I hate using the toilet on train. Will also have to take a bar for the train.

Whikst im in ketosis or should be as not experience hunger hunger, I'm no sure I've experienced the ketosis euphoria where one feels fab and in the zone and I can't recall at what point I felt that the last time I did this.

Sorry Kira, I know It shouldn't have but your comment about the on train loo made me smile . . . .

That's my worry with all of the water at work, I have to admit sometimes our loo's aren't the bests I even I avoid them if I can.

Your obviously a good friend to stay on the phone when your heart wasn't in it, I often say there's someone at the door or pretend my other phone is ringing so your a better friend than me :)

Fingers crossed those you sleep better this evening and those jeans feel better tomorrow, safe journey home and enjoy your weekend x x x

Nearly 2 weeks done! I think your doing amazing. Those jeans will feel fab soon. Xxx

Morning ladies! Feeling happy as heading home! Yay! Well not until 7pm train but at leat I'll be with my boys!

Day 12 an daily weigh 10.0.4. Those pesky ounces! Interestingly I wrighed exactly the same day 12 in 2012 in the September when I first did SnS. Mind you my starting weight was three pounds more. Will be interesting to see if I get the 2 and a half pound loss or not for week 2.

Slow start for getting to work today as no rush so having my coffee at my leisure and then soon shower eat and trying on those jeans! Scary! Do hope I feel a bit of difference now I've had practicall 6 lb loss (though yes some of that will be water). Hope you all have a fab Friday!

Happy Friday, Kira.

Safe journey home. I hope you have a good weekend.

ooh let us know the outcome of the jeans test!! well done for resisting the snacks after a stressful phone call :) have a great day :)

Ditto!

Afternoon ladies! Jeans felt so much more comfortable!! To think at the start of Jan they were cutting me in half! Unfortunately the same jeans in black and same size felt tighter but it could've been the slight difference in fabric and he fact I haven't worn them as much. Very happy though these jeans feel better. Now to get them to feel looser!

need to start glugging water as I won't be doing that on the train later this evening! Look forward to catching up with you all later.

Yay Kira!

Afternoon ladies! Jeans felt so much more comfortable!! To think at the start of Jan they were cutting me in half! Unfortunately the same jeans in black and same size felt tighter but it could've been the slight difference in fabric and he fact I haven't worn them as much. Very happy though these jeans feel better. Now to get them to feel looser! need to start glugging water as I won't be doing that on the train later this evening! Look forward to catching up with you all later.

Not the best way to spend a Friday night .... On train but hey! I'll be home by 10pm and my lovely boys! Yes that includes DH!

had two packs and a small salad which was around 142 calories and bought some M&S celery sticks in a small pack to munch on the train. Not feeling hungry so that good. It's really dawned on me that how much of my eating is not hunger eating but habit, stress of just boredom although not really bored that often as always somehting going on so I'd say it is just mindless eating out of habit.

Whilst haven't quite done 2 weeks I don't think its too early to think about my plan after vlcd. I think 5:2 is probaboy best for me although I know of the non fast days I will have to be mindful of what I eat. I've learnt cutting down alochol and carbs really did work for me during 2013 when I managed for the longest time to stay under 9st 3. I'm thinking of putting a weekly recipe toghether and preparing meals in advance - this I think will be initially a lot of salads.

I have a be a planned day off on Friday 6 Feb but I will have no wine and no carbs. I've already looked at the menu and its looks pretty good. It's an Indian restaurant called Benares which in as a Michelin star so portions will no doubt be tiny!

Day 13 no daily weigh. Weigh in on Tuesday. Think weekend may be difficult but I will have to remain solution focussed. Solution is sticking to plan in order to lose exceed weight!

hope everyone has a great weekend.

Evening! So far so good! I did have SnS crisps which wasn't the best choice but just wanted the crunch! Haven't managed much water as been out and about but no hunger pangs or feelings of missing out or deprivation! Just don't feel hungry or like eating anything! May munch on celery later if I need to.

Back