Detoxing with SnS

Day 14 and sneak weigh on the "home" scale (as opposed to my daily scales) and 10.1.4 - it could be there is just a pound difference and therefore as STS but not going to fret about it and take my weekly reading from my original scales on Tuesday for official weekly loss. Woke up with a little headache and I can only put it down to not enough water and getting hot and cold through the night. Out and about later today so that should makes things easier. I did have an overwhelming desire for a few moments to have a whiskey of all things around 10pm! So glad I did not cave into that as it would most definitely have been disastrous! Alcohol usually means food for me as I can't do one without the other!

So almost 2 weeks and so far so good. I haven't experience too many side effects of the vlcd except the ketosis side affects which does appear to dampen appetite and long may I have that side affect! Let's see how you lovelies are doing.

Meant to add as a reminder to self 14 days (including to day done - well will be by this evening!) and 86 days of my 100 days I have set myself to go. Don't have my journal with me so I wanted to record it. Just love ticking the days off.

Wow, well done Kira - what a great start! :clap: Those pesky scales will shift - probably not on the day you want them to - but soon!

Day 15. Haven't drank enough water today so need to make sure I get back into my routine this week. Weigh day tomorrow. Busy day at work and early morning train has made it tiring. Looking forward to the work routine again as it does help me stick to plan more easily.

Day 15. Haven't drank enough water today so need to make sure I get back into my routine this week. Weigh day tomorrow. Busy day at work and early morning train has made it tiring. Looking forward to the work routine again as it does help me stick to plan more easily.

Good luck with WI Kira x

Finally have chance to update!

Day 17 today and weighed in yesterday at 9.13.8. Been hectic start to week and had to work from our offices outside of London so that was a bit of a trek yesterday. So not quite my usual routine.

Hello 9s!!

:woohoo:

Oh my Lordy ! ! !

The 9's :)

That's flipping fantastic, massive well done x

Two unplanned nights out have stopped in in my stride I'm afraid... Life gets in the way.... Sigh! But I bloomin well enjoyed it! The dangers of working with young folk who think you're 10 years younger than you are .... Fat has some advantages clearly!

So so straigth back to it though I'm feeling a wobbly to attempt a SNS so I may have a sensible normal day and eat well and then crack on with.

Two unplanned nights out have stopped in in my stride I'm afraid... Life gets in the way.... Sigh! But I bloomin well enjoyed it! The dangers of working with young folk who think you're 10 years younger than you are .... Fat has some advantages clearly! So so straigth back to it though I'm feeling a wobbly to attempt a SNS so I may have a sensible normal day and eat well and then crack on with.

Kira, your right life does get in the way and it's good to enjoy or what's the point.
Unplanned maybe better than planned as at least you didn't stress before the event.

Have a " normal " day & then crack on as usual, fingers crossed we both have a good week next week x x

not quite..... Attempting today. DH arrived in London at weekend so ended up having dinner on sat night and then Sunday had brunch in the Aqua Shard which was more like a Sunday dinner!!? Anyway I wouldn't recommend it for the food as it didn't wow us but the view did. I'd have had better food at my local pub for Sunday lunch! DH left yesterday :(

loving london, like my job but some days I do miss "home" :( My routine gets going and then a lose it when I head back north or come back to London. Im not going to record my weight for now and just see how I go. I'm sure I can get back into it. When I think about it the first two weeks were far easier than I've ever had and I'm convinced it the mental attitude. So I'll try again with a positive approach rather than the usual feeling sorry for myself fatness!

Morning Kira,

I fully agree with ANY vlcd it's mind of matter,
You will click again and will feel fully focused again.
It's a nightmare feeling in the zone one moment then not the next but it must be extra hard with your work / life situation, it's almost like a double life. I can only imagine how hard it is to get into a routine.

You've done flipping fantastic though and you seriously are such a fab support on here x x x

Awh! Thanks Kat! Yesterday I did an ok day though not vlcd. Still working out how and why I stopped so suddenly in my tracks though I think I need to just move on and get back to it. So this morning I have packed my soups & shakes for the day and weekend as I head north tonight so I get a long weekend at home.

Focus on today and moving forward.

After a great and easy start to the year with vlcd I seem to have lost my mojo :(

I'm on train heading back to London and so hoping I can do a few days of vlcd. I know I'm stressing and I need to get a grip on the stress emotions in order to regain some control. My usual mantra on I e done it before I can do it again will have to be repeated hourly! Hope you all have had a good weekend.

After a great and easy start to the year with vlcd I seem to have lost my mojo :(

I'm on train heading back to London and so hoping I can do a few days of vlcd. I know I'm stressing and I need to get a grip on the stress emotions in order to regain some control. My usual mantra on I e done it before I can do it again will have to be repeated hourly! Hope you all have had a good weekend.

Kira, the month of Jan was a wasted month for me . . . . .
It's so easy how the time can slide by, you know you can make this your week to get back in the Zone,
Your right you've done it before and you can do it again . . . . .
Scrap that you WILL do it again, Mondays are always a great place to start so here's to a fab week my lovely :)

Your still trying and that's the main thing. Have a better day today than yesterday and take it from there xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back