Detoxing with SnS

This double life/living in two zones has presented challenges I had not envisaged. Not necessarily bad but challenging in that I've a social life that usually is spontaneous nights and maybe because I'm in London there are soooo many places to eat and drink you feel like you want to try them all!

So im struggling. Time out for zen reflection but inspiring to see everyone doing well.

This double life/living in two zones has presented challenges I had not envisaged. Not necessarily bad but challenging in that I've a social life that usually is spontaneous nights and maybe because I'm in London there are soooo many places to eat and drink you feel like you want to try them all! So im struggling. Time out for zen reflection but inspiring to see everyone doing well.

Hi Kira,
As you know we all go through phases and I have no doubt you will be feeling much more positive again soon, any VLCD is so restricting especially when in a fab place with so much to offer.
Hope you've had a good weekend x x

A good start yesterday and vlcd'do right upto 7.30 ...... But as DH was here ended up having wine.... Can't lie and say I didn't enjoy it ... But I have to accept its a choice I made and a choice that's keeping me fat.

So so what's the plan for today? Try again:) I've only 2 more weigh weeks until Febuary is over so I need to get cracking. Besides my work dress was so tight on me yesterday I felt like a sausage and looked like one! That is my own doing. Do hope you're all doing fab though and not following my path.

A good start yesterday and vlcd'do right upto 7.30 ...... But as DH was here ended up having wine.... Can't lie and say I didn't enjoy it ... But I have to accept its a choice I made and a choice that's keeping me fat. So so what's the plan for today? Try again:) I've only 2 more weigh weeks until Febuary is over so I need to get cracking. Besides my work dress was so tight on me yesterday I felt like a sausage and looked like one! That is my own doing. Do hope you're all doing fab though and not following my path.

Kira, 1st of all I'm sure you didn't look like a sausage ! ! ! !

Secondly a bit wine with your DH is in many ways part if life, there is no point in just existing, we need to live a little along the way.

I'm away with hubby this weekend and as much as I'm looking forward to it am dreading the scales as I know next week will be all about getting back to my weight I'm at today / tomorrow !
It often feels a never ending circle but we are all going in the right direction. Please don't be to hard in yourself, x x

Lovely ladies thank you for your posts which brought a smile to my face and I ltetally took a big sigh. You so "get it" "get me"! I will be up and down weight wise, diet wise forever and I've accepted that but I want to lose weight and I have to want it bad enough (again). Clearly there are many different kind of dieters out there and I don't fit into a perfect dieter type:(

so so more social events as its half term, let's not even valentines day just gone! I have to fit vlcd around events and typically one is tonight so I'm aiming for day salad tonight and if I can mNage with one SNS at lunch time that would be good. So I think I'm back?! Let's see how fab ypu are all doing.

Hey Kira

Glad your good hun back to follow you again for some inspiration. im on day two now and seem to be in the right mind set.......summer is coming now is the time to start.

How are you doing and how much are you looking to loose x

Morning Kira,
Hope half term is going ok for you, social events and life will always get in the way for us but we have to live rather than just exist so don't be to hard on yourself :)

Keep up the good work x

Hi Missie and well done you've made it through the first 2 days! I'm looking to lose at least 2 stone but even ha,f a stone right now would be welcome.

Angle I still habent managed to catch up with you and everyone as half term hasn't been the best. I've had to work And was in the office Monday and the last two days I've been on the iPhone emialing work taking calls and then logging back on when at home. Had to head back home yesterday for 3 pm in order to log on for work and I'd been in the royal academy and had wanted to see the Rubens exhibition - luckily I didn't buy the ticket and decided we'd see the free artwork initially.

Hoping today will be less busy though I have a meeting I can join by phone tomorrow:( not good not happy but sadly it's part and parcel of my job at times and I have to say has been the worst experience ove had in terms of it cutting into a holiday. I'll be claiming my annual leave back of course!

how are you getting on im currently on day 5! hope your doing ok

Wow! That's brilliant! I'm still having one day in and one day off! I can't seem to manage two full days. I really am struggling.

Had better day yesterday in terms of working when I'm supposed to off! great evening though it involved eating and drinking! Why do I do it?! Million dollar question!

I really am am going to try and do a SnS day today. Taking my boys out and about so hopefully will burn of a handful of calories walking.

oooo do you get really hungry doing that hun? mind you im really hungry now lol so not much difference.........defo something to think about :()

Actually when I'm out walking I don't feel hungry at all so maybe if I did that every day I'd have more chance if sticking to plan? That said stuck yo plan all day until the dreaded evening..... So take a 2 of day 1 for the zillionth time?

Morning Kira,

Hope things were good yesterday.
Half term, children and all the activities naturally make for a harder week, don't be too hard on yourself and I agree one day on and one off is far better than none on :)

x x x

Dare I say it but so far so good. I haven't weighed and I don't think I want to as I know by the fit of my jeans and the fact I've been over eating and drinking with little exercise that I've gained over the past two weeks. It's as if every so often I hit a self destruct button whereby I self sabotage myself whenever I can.

Yesterday wasn't a strict Sns as I had carbs but calories were sensible and today I've had one sns pack and scrambled eggs with kale & baby toms.

We'll done my lovely :)

Day one leads to day two, start of a new week and a great way to start it ! x

Back