Devans cambridge journey

hun you are so motivated! Can you send some positive vibes my way please!

xx

DAY 7

I went to bed last night all geared up for another day as I was good yesterday. Got up this morning had my first pack and 2 pints of water so I said good I'm on a roll. OOOPS!! my mom comes over who is against this diet and I had a slice of carbs :( Now I don't know what to do. SIGH!!! So now glugging water and trying to make the best of the rest of today and stay focused. I was on a mission to lose at least 10lbs at my first wi on Tuesday but I've made up my mind that that's not going to happen.

So I am scrapping this morning's downfall and making the best of today. back to glugging my water.

Hope you all ahve a great day

D

hey D. if it was just one slice then glug the water and you'll be back in ketosis in no time. it really shouldn't effect your weight loss much so don't fret. just get at least four litres down your neck today!!

good luck with the rest of the day babes. stick to it from now and you'll be hunky dory :D

abz xx

hey D. if it was just one slice then glug the water and you'll be back in ketosis in no time. it really shouldn't effect your weight loss much so don't fret. just get at least four litres down your neck today!!

good luck with the rest of the day babes. stick to it from now and you'll be hunky dory :D

abz xx

Thanks Abz, that has really made me feel better. How's it going? Are you at work today?

D

wasn't at work today D. i have just posted on another thread, oh. my. god. about my evening, ha. it was torturous but not as bad as it could have been to be honest :)

how has your day been?

abz xx

Morning D

Hope you are still on track - as Abz says it shouldn't have done too much harm and you will still have an amazing weigh in result this week!

Keep up the good work.

xx

DAY 8

I swear yesterday was an absolute test but I managed to finish the day on top had my 3 shakes and loads of water.

Today is a new day and I am on a mission. I've been good so far today and I am even starting back with the gym today. See if I can shake loose some of the fat :) My first pack went down well. I've had 1.5 litres water so far just trying to get through my 2nd ltr before I head to the gym.

I'm more up beat today. I'm not sure if I could reach to my CDC before Wednesday morning this week because I am tired up in meetings and working late. That reminds me, I will have to text him..

My day is done and guess what, I SS 100% today. YAYY!!! I will have a cup of tea and my final pint before I go to bed. I'm realy chuffed I did it.
Good luck everyone and keep going!!!

Last edited:
me too. the sun is out and i would quite like to go for a walk but i'm sooo sleepy. so it might have to be home and a film for me. weird thing has started happening today though. i've started looking forward to my dinner and then realising i'm not having one :( haven't really noticed the no dinner for about a week...

abz xx

DEvans :)

Hi there! You are doing sooo well! No matter what comes your way you get right on back at it! Where does that motivation come from? I am sooo lacking itright now,lol! I restart S/S tomorrow.

Keep going, your doing fantastically ;)

DEvans :)

Hi there! You are doing sooo well! No matter what comes your way you get right on back at it! Where does that motivation come from? I am sooo lacking itright now,lol! I restart S/S tomorrow.

Keep going, your doing fantastically ;)

Feathers, I did a really stupid thing. My friend is getting married in the Caribbean at the end of August and ordered my bridesmaid dress in the measurements I was 5 months ago. That's my motivation right there. I know how I want to see myself as well and I am just tired seeing the blubber so here I am.

You can go do it!!!! We all can.

D

DAY 9

The weather is beautiful today. That has perked me up a bit. I am seeing myself in all the lovely summer clothes albiet 2 dress sizes down. Which is good inspiration to keep glugging water and sticking to this 100%. Since my breakthrough yesterday (SS 100% and gym), I'm renewed to achieve my 34 lbs.

I've had water and my first shake already. I've had it early today as I've been in work early which means the cravings for food would be greater by the end of the day. With that thought, mind over matter, I'm chanting "I can do this"!!!

ARGH!!! I tell you sometimes can be so hard. I'm going to make my shake and try not to put any more food (protein) in my mouth. It sucks that I have wi tomorrow too

Have a great day everyone and Good luck.

Last edited:
Official WI and DAY 10

Had my wi this morning and I lost 7lbs. I'm really pleased with that.

I was walking on clouds this morning after that WI got into work and opened my emails and someone was abusive to me in an email. That has put a whole damper on my mood. I'm getting angrier as the morning progresses but its not someone in my company but rather a customer. I'm trying not think about it too much because it will through me into a binge eating frenzy so I rather just get on with diet and not take on stupid people.

So had my coffee and I'm only on my ffirst litre of water. I will have my pack shortly.

I had a pilates class today. It really took my mind of this diet. I wonder if I could concentrate on breathing and stretching 24/7 to not think about food?

I got my very first compliment today. Someone said my waist looked smaller :) That made me smile.

Have a great day everyone

D

Last edited:
Back