DEvans CD journey

I lost track of what day I amon but I do know that I am in week 7. I'm aiming to lose another stone over the next 4 weeks and then probably move up the steps.

Over the weekend I was a little bit naughty because I picked but I've stayed on the straight and narrow today and well until my wi.

I've had 2 packs already today but its 6pm and I am feeling so hungry. I had my last pack at 3pm. I'm just having some water to see if that helps.

I'm home this week so I should not be tempted. We'll see on Thursday.

I wish you all the best of luck at this week's wi.

Davica

Hiya hows it going?

Hiya hows it going?

Hey Curvy,

I'm fine. I've been on off work so that I can do some school work so been concentrating on that the last couple of days. I've been better at not nibbling on stuff this week and I've just been having loads of water to keep me going.

I have wi today and looking forward to it as I think I'll have an ok loss this week and be in the 13s. Honestly I could never remember myself in the 13s so it will be a mini victory for me. Over the next 3 weeks I aim to lose a stone to try and get in the 12s and then I will go onto maintenance for a couple of weeks. I really want to get back to eating healthily as I have exams in June and need my energy to study (many later nights).

I want to be at goal by 15 June as my exams would be finished and that will be the end of my degree. I am going out to a club just to dance. I'll be high on that energy for the whole night. LOL!!

Looks like you have another busy couple of weeks ahead. Good that you're on track too.

Davica

Hey Curvy,

I'm fine. I've been on off work so that I can do some school work so been concentrating on that the last couple of days. I've been better at not nibbling on stuff this week and I've just been having loads of water to keep me going.

I have wi today and looking forward to it as I think I'll have an ok loss this week and be in the 13s. Honestly I could never remember myself in the 13s so it will be a mini victory for me. Over the next 3 weeks I aim to lose a stone to try and get in the 12s and then I will go onto maintenance for a couple of weeks. I really want to get back to eating healthily as I have exams in June and need my energy to study (many later nights).

I want to be at goal by 15 June as my exams would be finished and that will be the end of my degree. I am going out to a club just to dance. I'll be high on that energy for the whole night. LOL!!

Looks like you have another busy couple of weeks ahead. Good that you're on track too.

Davica

Hiya, im so glad things are going well, i hope you were able to complete your assignments for uni. What course are you reading? I've been glugging the water too:) as they say the more you drink the more you shrink;)

I have officially lost 2st. I'm now down in the 13s.

WOOHOOO!!

I am so happy!

Davica

You go girl, it's just dropping off now. well done. I thought i was a late sleeper:)

You go girl, it's just dropping off now. well done. I thought i was a late sleeper:)

Girl, I'm only up this late coz I need to send out a questionnaire tomorrow so I'm preparing the e-mail. I had to fill in 80 addresses in this e-mail.:(

Its down now, all sent off. I can concentrate on CD for a little while more.

Davica

Well after wi on last Thursday I organised a day of shopping with my friends. I most say that was the most enjoyable shopping trip ever.

I am just about fitting into 16 bottoms and 14 tops. That is my biggest incentive now. 12s on top and 14 bottoms. I looked hot as the latter but I'll look even better in the size down.

I'm so excited about that. I more dress size to go.

Woohoo!!

Davica

you're doing excellently girl, keep us posted.

Although I had fun shopping etc. I had a slight glitch in the food department this weekend. Yesterday I tried to make that right so was semi good but obviously that's not good enough so SSing 100% for the next couple days.

I'm also going to start an aerobic class this week so that I can get myself in gear.

I really love this diet.

D

WK8

I'm in week 8 and its totm. I haven't had the usual soreness when it comes, though heavy. Anyway, no need to say how I've been feeling this week which meant a little diversion on the wagon over the weekend.

I've been back on the straight and narrow for the rest of the week so really don't mind a little loss as I feel a little bit rubbish. It doesn't help that I'm really busy at work and with uni work too.

I bought 3 weeks supply of packs etc as my CDC was putting up his prices on tetras and bars which is most of what I have lived on over the last 8 weeks.

After that I will just live on the packs needed for the stabilisation steps.

I'm really happy with my loss so far and I really want to lose 3 st before moving unto steps to reach my goal weight. I'm still not certain what that is yet but anything under BMI 28 will suit me fine. I really want to maintain my curves that's why I decided on 12/14 dress size.

I would stop babbling now. Just thought I would put down my feeliings and thoughts on her.

Good luck with wis this week.

Davica

I am now into week 9. Since my disappointing loss last week I took a mini break over the Easter break. I am quite surprised as I didn't eat a lot and ate sensibly too :) . I have been back on the wagon since yesterday and jumped on my scale this morning and I recorded a sts despite my mini break. I'm looking forward to wi on Thursday as I should hopefully have a loss by then.

I told my cdc last week that I wasn't feeling well and that made me go off the diet a little bit hence the reason for such a little loss. I also said to him that I want to go down one more dress size as I'm quite comfortable with how I look now. I'm really looking forward to getting into the 12's now. I think I also need to lose 4lbs so that I would no longer be obese but just overweight. That is my next goal. hopefully, I will smash that goal this week.

D

Back