DEvans CD journey

Well done you are doing great.

Thanks All.

I hit a little blip in my journey as I gained 3lbs over 2 weeks. From today I'm doing 790 over again this week to try and rectify that blip so we'll see. I have to run to a meeting now so I'll post again later.

Davica

Ok time for an update.

So far for yesterday and today I have been on the straight and narrow. Which is a first in weeks I've been doing this diet. I'm looking forward to my little me later. I'll be having spinach and some grilled cod with seasoning.

Davica

Hi,

I've finally handed in my research project. Yippee!!!

Now I can concentrate on getting to 12st 12lbs and then I can see where I go from there. Azar, I know you'll be happy with this outcome.

So far this week has been good, its a struggle to stay on the straight and narrow but I'm getting there.

Davica

Hi,

I've finally handed in my research project. Yippee!!!

Now I can concentrate on getting to 12st 12lbs and then I can see where I go from there. Azar, I know you'll be happy with this outcome.

So far this week has been good, its a struggle to stay on the straight and narrow but I'm getting there.

Davica

Hi Davica,

Well done on getting your research project handed in:) now you have more head space you can focus on your diet.

I also found it a struggle to get back and finding 790 much easier to do than SSing.

Love Mini xx

It is a big relief to get it all out of the way. I'm finding 790 a bit better too. I need to come off for a bit as I'm close to my exams and then I think I will start again to give myself the final push I need to get to my goal.

You're doing really well Mini

D

Hey All,

After gaining last week, I lost my gain so back to where I was. Started the 1000 plan this week and so far today its been good. I know my losses won't be as big as sole source but any loss now is a bonus for me.

Davica

Hey All,

I've been in a little shell studying and trying to control what I put in my mouth. I'm on the 1000 plan this week and its a little daunting. Yesterday I had a little blip but back on it again. I think I went a little overboard with the protion. I have 4 days to get back in the swing of things before my wi so I'm sticking to it.

I hope everyone is having a fab BH weekend despite the horrible weather. I'll report again later after my first day back on track.

D

I promised I would have posted yesterday but got a little tired up with cooking dinner for hubby and studying.

Last night was ok but I was still a bit naughty as I had a slice of warm bread. Arghh!!!! I told my cdc this morning I am having problems with portion sizes being on the 1000 plan. Its really hard because everytime I see food I have a bit more. Gosh!!1 The good thing though is I haven't really gained anything simce last week which is a bonus for me.

Today so far, I have had, porridge, shake, coffee, salad and shake. When I get home I'll be having broccoli and cauliflower with tuna. I've had 2.5ltrs of water so far today. I'll have a bit more water this evening. Whilst I'm studying I will have tea. If I deviate from this plan I will be so cross with myself.

D

Back