Devastated with my gain !!!!! All my own fault

shelley1

Hi

Really need a kick up the backside. Started SW Feb 12 at 13 stone 11.5.I was 12.5.5 when I went on holiday 16th October 2012 and have been off the wagon since. After my weigh in last night and a 3.5 lb gain. I am now 8.5 lb heavier than when I went on holiday !!!! I am so cross with myself :(

Dont be cross with yourself! You have been to class now so you will have a plan! Stick to is and love the results! xx

It's ok, just get your ass back on plan! Last year I had a 'moment' too I went on holiday for 2 weeks, all inclusive. Went on a Friday but on the Thursday I was off plan ever since then! Fish and chips for tea and everything, McDonald's before the airport lol I had a proper blowout. Then chips with almost every meal on holiday plus desserts and magnums in the afternoons, Turkish efes beer at night times and fanta/sprite to drink as it was more refreshing than diet coke! Pizza when got home as didn't have any food I , Oh it was just a complete blow out and I gained 10lbs over that one fortnight! But ya know what, I took that gain, and kicked ass at the slimming world plan and got that back off, it took 3 weeks! But I wasn't gonna let it hold me back.

So you have 2 choices! Moan about it and stay off plan or pick yourself up, back on plan and start losing again. It's your choice Hun xx

Well stuck to plan for 3 days solid but then had a wobble last night !!!!!!!!!!!!! KfC. Back to it today though 100%.

Don't worry, get back on it! I had a gain at group last night and I was pretty gutted. I wallowed in my sorrows with a KFC and a piece of toblerone (ok so not the way I should have gone) but I needed it.. I felt I deserved it lol. Today I'm back on it, and I'm going to lose the gain and more asap x

Back