Developers

You don't need to bottle it!! You can feel it everyday now !

LLL is okay. I think I like the simplicity on not having to think. When I get back from my trip away, I'm going to change groups to a Monday night, where there are more people, do a new ticker, signature, goals and literally start again from the beginning.

I'm going to ring my councillor today to see if I can swap. It will then be like a proper new start. New people, new goals and starting from zero mentally will be a new challange

I am really hoping even this small change will be enough motivation to get me through to the end. I'm actually fed up with cheating!!

I have been a really good girl on the work front. I am not bringing work home with me. I am so much less stressed now. I am about 3/4 weeks ahead in my study, so the pressure is off their. I am feeling really sluggish and tired again though, which I put down to the crap food I have been sneaking. So once I have this weekend over, I hope to join you in that glorious feeling of being in control, thin and fabulous xxxx

I really do think that after so long slogging away at it moving classes and starting afresh will really help your motivation. We will have to abandon the developers thread (only you and I seem to use it these days anyway). If you go and start an new post in LLL for yourself I will happily come there and mither you! I may even start my own RTM thread which it would be nice to see you sometimes on.

Or I am here on this thread as long as you want me - whatever you think best but I think you should close the 'developers' chapter completely - this thread included.

Right -oh off to collect my gorgeous girl from school -

ps I have taken loads of pics trying on clotehs lately - hope to update them later in my album. ( haven't bought much tho - even though I think things look ok and take a picture to consider even further, I am struggling still!)

xx

I feel like you are breaking up with me lol. I may try starting my own thread or crash in march starters.

Thanks for sticking with me. I have spoken to my LLC and I start on Monday.

A fresh start

Ha ha - of course not - I am just looking for the best way to continue to support eachother but not under the banner of development - hee hee I might start a thread called Peony & Mel's place - all welcome!

Have updated my album if you want a squizz at my latest pictures - not brill as always a bit to dark for iphone in changing rooms and I am rubbish at holding it still and pressing the button but you will get the gist.

xxx

Hi Peony.
I've just looked atyour latest pics. FANTASTICO xxxxx
Have you sent your story to the magazine yet? If not, you should.:D

Thanks SB - and for your lovely comments in my albums. Today I have scored my 10 stone loss. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!

Peony - that is amazing!
10 stones is a full person -how good must you feel. you certainly look fantastic - I was looking at your profile pictures last night and myself and my OH were astounded by the difference in you - he couldn't believe you were the same person.
Well done.
Milli x

Back