Developers

Wow peony!! It will only be a few weeks and you will be there!!! Makes me realise how much more I have added onto my journey!!

I'll be all on my lonesome then!!! I do hope u keep coming back to keep me on the straight and narrow!!

On a good note, I actually wore a shirt with an elasticated belt today to work, and got told I look 'bear skinny'. I think that's a good thing lol!!

Have you booked your colonic thing yet??? And how on earth do you know how much you are losing at your TOTM???

My OH told me that he is working tonight and won't be home, my instinct was 'ohhhh I can eat' then I thought OMG mel, he doesn't make u stay on this diet, why do u feel like u want to cheat. If u don't want to eat then switch diets. I have decided I don't want and I will be quite able to cope tonight!!! I need to hit my 8 stone lost so I can post a picture of me in my new belted top!! Lol

Hi honey
hope you got through yesterday eve ok. You are right n
though in that not eating is your decision. Not eating because someone else is there really isn't why you should choose not to.

Your new outfit sounds fab. Look forward to seeing it.

Scratch 11 pounds to goal- make it 12 lol as I am a pound heavier today. Have finally cracked dealing with that in my head tho. Seeing as i haven't consumed 3500 cals - yesterday I had 520 cal and 49 g carbs - it is obviously water -can't believe it that finally that doesn't bother me- plus it fits with this bizarre post menstrual syndrome thing I have going on- water retention and am spotty as anything trust me to have backwards pms! Mind you I get it moodwise before too. Lucky me!

Have a good evening x

ps I will still be bothering the developers thread even when I am at goal - let's face it I am not officially a developer but it hasn't stopped me so far hee hee. Anyway , you keep up the hard work and you'll be finishing not far behind me honey.

Xxxx

Still can't shift this silly water weight. But never mind that, about a month ago I bought 2 pairs of size 10 jeans from next - one pair which were a high waisted design fit really quickly, but the other pair were cut less generously and I could barely get them up my legs - today THEY FIT!!!! So so happy about that as I thought I was fluking size 10 jeans before. Also, I much prefer the cut and colour of these ones. YAYYYYY!!!!!!!

xx

Well done sweetie!!! You really have succeeded!!! Don't forget your body will continue to change even after you have stopped losing weight as it settles down.

I have weigh in tonight! I'm hoping for a good loss. I have 1 more weigh in before my naughty weekend away with hubby, then I will stay abstenant until target. I'm soooo looking forward to my weekend in Scotland!! We have been upgraded to a private floor with a club lounge and stuff (although as commoners we will look rather out of place lol) I suppose we will be called 'new money' (from titantic film).

I'll post after weigh in.'....... Love ya, and well done!!

Really good luck with your weigh in honey - when is the weekend away? it sounds wonderful - hangs nose enviously over ;)

Sounds like a plan to have a great weekend away and then head down into abstinence to the end goal.

Sorry to go on and on, but I can't keep it to myself - on way to pick up dd from school I had to pop into next to pick up a pressie I had ordered for my neice - I saw a nice knee length cord skirt, and thought what the heck, bought one in a size 8 - just got home and it only blummin well fits - me.....in a size 8 skirt, I just cannot tie that in with what I see in the mirror - she is still pretty chubby - not fat, I'd concede that, put still pretty podgy. Yet a size 8 skirt fits. When will I see what I look like in the mirror? How are you doing on this front? do you think you are really seeing what you look like to others in the mirror - it is a common theme on these boards I know, but it is so freaky when it is happening to you!

Looking forward to hearing about a fab weigh in tonight doll.

xxxx

Hi laywergirl!!!!!!

Peony - I lost 7.5lb!!!! I'm back in the game!!!

Great Mel. Well done.
Peony - SIZE 8,
size 8 !!!!
Congratulations

:happy096:

Hi there LG - how is it going with organising the move to the states? good luck with it all - will come over and see how everyone is getting on on the last stone thread when I get chance.

OMG Mel, that is a fantastic loss - you should be really proud of yourself, you definitely are back on course, well done you, I am so happy for you.

My husband thinks I have gone round the bend, I decided my scales were wonky as this morning they put another 4lb on me. I went out and bought an all singing all dancing set which even has a USB stick to download all your metrics to your pc hee hee! The good news is that I am 10stone 12 on them and that is after breakfast/drinks etc - which to be fair is about where I think I should be so am very pleased with that. The bad news is I am about £60 poorer lol. That was an expensive way to lose a few pounds of weight ha ha - maybe I should stop dieting and keep buying scales till I find a pair that reads my target weight lol!!!

SB Thank you thank you thank you for your encouragement. I am so excited I could pop! I have been spending my evenings planning my RTM - so looking forward to eating some real food again.

Keep up the good work Mel.

xxxxxx

PS I solemnly do vow that I will never read the preceeding number 11 on a set of weighing scales EVER AGAIN.

PPS Just realised I hadn't answered a couple of questions Mel - TOTM well, I am on day 9 now, it only used to last 5 days! Pretty fed up with it - the reason I know how many ml I have lost is because I have started using a mooncup lol. I love it but it ain't everyone's bag.

And I have my hydrotherapy 'session' tomorrow at 1pm AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH what have I let myself in for? hee hee hee wish me luck!!!!!!!!

hey peony - its impossible to answer fully on my I phone....struggling to fit everything in at the minute!!

1st things 1st....SIZE 8 OMG you slinky little thing you!! WOW. I cant wait to be that thin!! mind you, I think I may have to lose more than 2 and half stone to do it!!

I have decided I have a classic fifties figure. I tried on a pencil dress with an elasticated belt yesterday, apart from my belly, it looked wicked!! it was a size 16 though. So still have some way to go!! Im hoping it wont be long before i move down another dress size. However, on the theory that I will have to drop a stone per dress size, i should be a 12 when i get to target.

Good luck tomorrow....i think you will probably be at target by the time you have finished lol!! if it works, then I may be tempted!!

Im crossing my fingers that BA dont call a strike for next week! Im flying with BA to scotland out of heathrow!! My friend is trying to wangle me an upgrade too (i know it wont make much difference, but it will start the break off lovely)

We have already been upgraded at the hotel, ****Food Talk****
we have been given a room on the exclusive club room floor. You cant get out of the lift there unless you have a keycard, there is champagne and canapes everynight in the private lounge/library. We have access to the gym and pool and also a scottish breakfast in the morning. Im REALLY looking forward to spending time with hubby without the kids and walking around the castle and gardens. It will be cold, so we will have to wrap up warm and snuggle up!!

***Too much info alert
I am also taking some sexy underwear for the evening!! although i do feel a tad silly doing this!! i know guys love it when u make an effort, but where i have always been big, i have never done it before....but now i am shrinking, i thought i would treat him! but im really struggling with 'how to do it'. I couldnt afford to buy a new set just for one night, so i have a set that was given to me yonks ago. it is red with an inbuilt bra cami and knickers. the bra cup is a bit small so my boobs spill out over the top a bit, so i couldnt wear it under clothes. so i will essentially have to come home, get into it, and then get out of it again lol. It just seems a bit silly. I have no problem being sexy with clothes on, i just dont do very well being exposed lol.

Changing topic
with regard to the mirror image thing. Dressed I dont have a lot of problem in that area to be honest. im really starting to understand what suits my shape, and what makes me look slimmer. I am wearing tighter stuff, and if anything think i am smaller than what i am lol!!

i can still see things other people probably wouldnt notice, (top of my arms, my belly, the paunch between belly and boobs) but i have found ways of dressing round them now without wearing tents to cover it up. I have pull in knickers, under clothes vests, shrug tops. so im not doing too bad!

hope you are okay - and let me know how you get on tomorrow xxx

He'll LOVE the sexy undies. i am sure you won't have time to wonder what to do !
Hope you have a super time.

Thanks slenda xx

Blimey I have had a day and a half so am just flying in and out as have only had 1 pack so far today.

Mel, the place you are going sounds absolutely out of this world - proper posh , didn't know such luxury existed ! make sure you make the most of it - regarding making the effort, I reckon your oh will be more than appreciative of your cup running over lol- don't think you'll be in them for long!

Is it this or next weekend?

catch up properly soon.

xxxxx

Hello
Hope all are well.
First off massive ******TOO MUCH INFORMATION ALERT**********
you have been warned, toilet talk follows..................

Had my colon hyrdrotherapy session on Friday - what an experience! Not painful, a bit odd, a little bit embarrasing, but my digestion has almost ground to a halt at that end so it was very much needed and I felt much better after. The most freaky and amazing thing was that she told me that she could see food! I have eaten nothing but packs for 9 months so god know how long some things can stay in your insides! I quizzed her as to whether it could be any of the constituent parts of my packs ( whole peas and chunks of carrot in exante veg soup don't you know!) but she was adamant it was nothing like that. Go figure!!!

And on another note, I know I must seem to be changing the goal posts all the time, but I have done it again. I just can't go on on 100% abstinence much longer, 9 months without real food is soooooo long. My digestion is knackered, my periods are knackered, and I am finding each day harder and harder to stick to it. I fitted a size 6 top in Top shop the other day, am in a size 8 in skirts, a 10 in jeans, and am realistically a 10-12 on top. Whoever worked out the healthy bmi wotsit is on my hit list. Despite all this and being about the slimmest person I know, I am still 7lbs off off the official top healthy bmi figure. SCREW 'EM! I am going up to March 31st and then abstinence ends regardless of what the scales say! _ I feel so much better for making that decision!

good luck this week ladies.

xxxx

Wow peony. Fair play to you!!! How much did you lose because of it!!

I bet u r Really looking forward to 31st!! You may even get there before that!

I have cancelled my weekend away to Edinburgh. My flights were all mucked up because of the strike, so I amended the hotel booking and we r driving to york instead. We r still going this weekend, but at least I am in control. I am looking forward to coming back and having no excuses to get back into plan!!

Wow Mel, I am impressed with how sorted you sound re your weekend away - you must be gutted about Scotland but are handling it so well. Very impressed with you. You have certainly got your adult head on. Brilliant. You are going to have a fab time in York - it's such a nice place to visit, and some nice shops hee hee!

I don't think I lost much really after the wotsit doodah - I was about a pound down the next day but might have lost that anyway - difficult to know. I just feel much better for it - and (too much info again) I went today without the need for any dulcolax so it seems to have kick started my system which is good news.

Yes, counting down the days now, and busily meticulously planning my RTM which I am loving. Do feel a bit terrified - what if I do it wrong and somehow put all the glycogen on too quickly? It's really scary thinking about losing the safety net of packs and ketosis!

God I could do with a drink, recently there has been no end of aggro with my brother, I have written him and his wife a letter basically telling them that every time I have to interact with them the anxiety makes me ill, and that I want no further contact with them. I stood at the post box wavering whether to post it and in the end I did on the way to pick dd up from school. Now I wonder if I did the right thing - I feel sick with dread about their reaction and how they might take out their upset with me on my mum. I just so desperately wanted to cut myself off from them completely - I had to see them on Friday to take a present for my niece's birthday ( I had been summoned and through my mum been told that if I or my sister sent and'crappy' presents through the post they would be sent straight back!). I was shaking the whole time I was there - I would have told them to take a hike a long time ago but I didn't want to jepardise my mum being able to see her grandchildren - she has been warned that she won't be allowed to see them if she doesn't do as they ask her. But enough is enough, I have put my foot down but hell I am worried about what they will do next!

Enough of that horrid upsetting stuff.

xxxx

Poor you!! That sounds stressful. At least you have dealt with it rather than turning to food!!

I forgot to mention I am doing lite this week. I thought I would try it before I went away and decide what I want to do when I get back. To be honest, I think I will do the full plan, it's less to think about!!

I hope you are feeling better today xxx

Wow, I think sometimes a change is as good as a rest and I have heard you can have amazing losses on lite. I think if i wasn't finishing in any case soon, I'd be seriously considering it myself.

How you getting on?

Now the stress of sending that letter has passed I feel like a weight has lifted. Driving to collect supplies for a couple of orders today with great music on the stereo, the spring floating in through my open window and feeling all slim was AMAZING - I felt so happy - wish I could bottle that feeling!

xxx

Back