Diabectic Easter Eggs

Nick

Need help
Hi ya, :)

Sorry I didn't know what forum to put this on. But I am wondering where I can get a Diabetic easter egg from. My Dad found out that he was diabectic over the christmas period and I want to buy him a healther version to a normal egg. I know he can have a normal egg in moderation but I know he will just eat it all. He hasn't quite got the idea of the Diabetic eating at the moment. I am also asking where because I tryed to find Diabectic jam for him recently and it was really hard to get hold of it. Supermarkets don't do much nowaday's apart from reduced sugar, which is great if you know what you are looking for.

Idea's would be greatful.

Nick :) :)

Thorntons (Birthdays) do a fantastic range of diabetic chocolate and easter eggs, my hubby's dad is diabetic and we always get his stuff from there...Love

Thornton's have the best range - no doubt.
:rolleyes: Be aware though that the substitutes used can have a laxative effect if eaten in too large a quantity.:eek:

Just to reinforce the warning about the sweetner used in diabetic choc - too much (which may not seem like THAT much to a hardened chocoholic!) and it's dire :eek: - I speak from experience :rolleyes: . Also, sorbitol and malitol can still up yr glucose levels, so be careful.
SM

Back