Diabetes and Weight Watchers!

CaptainOrla

Just Me!
Heya!

I was just wondering if there are any Type 1 Diabetics who are doing Weight Watchers?!

I am doing weight watchers but I find that if I use my daily allowance and then have a hypo, I have to dip into my weekly allowance....

Any tips?

Do you guys keep an allowance in case of lows?

Hi honey, im a type1... i did weight watchers for a yr ... i use to just ignore the hypo points lol but then if i had od'd on sugar that day i would do some exercise......... i managed to loose a stone on ww but it was very slow ... the only thing i can suggest is to try your hardest to avoid hypos (i no easier said than done) .. eat fruit with a meal (which u no are free) ....

Thanks! I've started to eat more, and eating 3 times a day, needed to eat more to reach my daily points! This has seemed to stop my hypos for now!!!

CaptainOrla said:
Thanks! I've started to eat more, and eating 3 times a day, needed to eat more to reach my daily points! This has seemed to stop my hypos for now!!!

Ahh brill !! Feel free to pm me if you need advice on anything or need a vent, diabetes is a right downer sometimes eh .. ESP those damn hypos .. If you carb count then mfp is good as it tells you exactly how many your havin so you no how much insulin to take, it's my little life saver :) coz I can never rem my carbs xx

CaptainOrla said:
What's mpf?

My fitness pal .. An app to help you loose weight xxx

Back