Diahorrea

Determined To Succeed

S: 17st11lb C: 14st1lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 3st10lb(20.88%)
Well for you I have completely the opposite problem and fibre clear doesn't seem to be working

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

trinakmh

Silver Member
S: 20st3lb C: 20st3lb BMI: 50.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hey Pepper, i had the exact same problem i thought i might have to stop with the shakes BUT dont worry hun its normal ;) everything will settle down by the end of the 1st week and your movements will be pretty much back to normal xx

pepper74

S: 15st3lb
Hey Pepper, i had the exact same problem i thought i might have to stop with the shakes BUT dont worry hun its normal ;) everything will settle down by the end of the 1st week and your movements will be pretty much back to normal xx

Goodness I really hope so, not nice at all, getting scared to go out incase!

Kate Amy

S: 22st6lb C: 21st13lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 44 Loss: 0st7lb(2.23%)
Thanks for this post! I'm on day 5 and today and yesterday I have experienced the same. I was hoping it would pass, but I am also a born worrier! I will sleep easier knowing its normal. I also feared the niggling worry would give me excuse to throw the towel in on the tough days.

*lesley*

Silver Member
S: 17st8lb C: 16st11.5lb G: 14st7lb BMI: 33.8 Loss: 0st10.5lb(4.27%)
Are you having the chicken soup? If so, that is what it is. Literally 10 mins after drinking it my stomach just went and i nearly had an accident. 2nd time same thing happened...

leahcnnr

Silver Member
I have the soup nearly every day without any problems. We are just taking in so much fluid that we sometimes get "overflow", gross but that's what it is.

Tash91

S: 22st11lb
I have exactly the same problem. At least we're not constipated eh? :p I also seem to have terrible indigestion. Anyone else have that?

fatgirlslim74

Determind to do it!!!!!!!
S: 14st5lb C: 14st5lb G: 9st10lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Right guys. I have this so phoned lipotrim, this is what they said, " you need to take more insoluble fibre so get the green fibrogel, the one for diabetics" so that is what I did and it worked. You might need to ask for it at the counter.

*lesley*

Silver Member
S: 17st8lb C: 16st11.5lb G: 14st7lb BMI: 33.8 Loss: 0st10.5lb(4.27%)
We are just taking in so much fluid that we sometimes get "overflow", gross but that's what it is.
No it was def the soup, as soon as i ate it i could hear my tummy start!
Guess it just affects some of us like this, glad to hear you are okay with it. x

bigjeeze

S: 21st2lb C: 18st13lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 34 Loss: 2st3lb(10.47%)
Strange - for the last six months I have been on 2 flapjacks and a chicken soup every day. I don't have constipation but then neither do I have the other problem. For this week as an experiment I tried having 4 flapjacks per day - and whilst I don't have diahorrhea I have been more often and this week I have lost 7lbs compared to my average of 4lbs per week!. I have no idea why this has happened. I only have another 4 weeks to go so it really doesn't matter but I would be interested to know why.

Deezer

Gold Member
S: 20st11lb C: 14st4lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 6st7lb(31.27%)
Well for you I have completely the opposite problem and fibre clear doesn't seem to be working

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins
Try Movicol sachets..... they're quite expensive.... but worth every penny!! I used to have 1 a day!!! X