Diahorrea

pepper74

Hi Im on day 5
Sorry TMI, since day 1 I have had diahorrea. I have it 10 plus per day, not much each time but its not nice.
Does this settle down, can't go anywhere where there is no toliets

Hey Pepper, i had the exact same problem i thought i might have to stop with the shakes BUT dont worry hun its normal ;) everything will settle down by the end of the 1st week and your movements will be pretty much back to normal xx

Hey Pepper, i had the exact same problem i thought i might have to stop with the shakes BUT dont worry hun its normal ;) everything will settle down by the end of the 1st week and your movements will be pretty much back to normal xx

Goodness I really hope so, not nice at all, getting scared to go out incase!

Thanks for this post! I'm on day 5 and today and yesterday I have experienced the same. I was hoping it would pass, but I am also a born worrier! I will sleep easier knowing its normal. I also feared the niggling worry would give me excuse to throw the towel in on the tough days.

Are you having the chicken soup? If so, that is what it is. Literally 10 mins after drinking it my stomach just went and i nearly had an accident. 2nd time same thing happened...

I have the soup nearly every day without any problems. We are just taking in so much fluid that we sometimes get "overflow", gross but that's what it is.

I have exactly the same problem. At least we're not constipated eh? :p I also seem to have terrible indigestion. Anyone else have that?

Right guys. I have this so phoned lipotrim, this is what they said, " you need to take more insoluble fibre so get the green fibrogel, the one for diabetics" so that is what I did and it worked. You might need to ask for it at the counter.

We are just taking in so much fluid that we sometimes get "overflow", gross but that's what it is.
No it was def the soup, as soon as i ate it i could hear my tummy start!
Guess it just affects some of us like this, glad to hear you are okay with it. x

Strange - for the last six months I have been on 2 flapjacks and a chicken soup every day. I don't have constipation but then neither do I have the other problem. For this week as an experiment I tried having 4 flapjacks per day - and whilst I don't have diahorrhea I have been more often and this week I have lost 7lbs compared to my average of 4lbs per week!. I have no idea why this has happened. I only have another 4 weeks to go so it really doesn't matter but I would be interested to know why.

Back