1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Diaries on minimins...do they help?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by newstart19, 24 August 2014 Social URL.

1. newstart19

newstart19 Member

Hiya,

Questions in the title really do they help? Because I definitely need it lol! I'm finding it hard to do any exercise atm because my back is really bad and I feel everything else eating wise is going to pot :/ I also have an underactive thyroid and metabolic syndrome. Is there anyone else on here that has lost weight having any of the health problems I have? x

I would really appreciate any answers x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. MelonCollie

MelonCollie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    25st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    13st0lb(50.28%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I don't have the health problems you have, but I really find that keeping a diary motivates me! I know if I didn't I would have cheated a lot. Heck take today for an example, if I wasn't keeping a diary I would have gone all the way at kfc and not just pinch a few of the partners chips, lol!

but yeah, I find the support from people here really helps, as does writing down everything I eat and how my life is generally going x

4. miataiblue

miataiblue Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(16.85%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I agree, I find it really helpful keeping a diary. I also don't have your health problems but I find my diary keeps me motivated and if I ever lose motivation then I will have it to look back on xx