Diarrhea after eating

13juy2013

So I had a planned blip last night, didn't really enjoy it but oh well.

this morning iv woke up with major tummy cramps and e runs! Like it hasn't calmed down since 7.30 even wi tablets, iv not been able to take my son nursery and my daughter had to go with a friend!!

i seem to have this every time iv started eating after Cambridge, now I'm terrified I will be like this on my wedding day!! Help!!!

It's been a while since you posted, so I'm sure you've figured it out... If you want to eat and you're SS-ing, I believe eating according to the SS+ plan is probably best. And as for your wedding day, follow your CWPC's advice & exit properly!! Xx

Hi, I'm new and I have an upset tummy every day about 6 to 10 times...I'm not sure if its the shakes, chewing gum or coffee ..it's awful but I'm sticking with it ..I am scared that it will happen when I'm out as its so uncontrollable x

Hi, I'm new and I have an upset tummy every day about 6 to 10 times...I'm not sure if its the shakes, chewing gum or coffee ..it's awful but I'm sticking with it ..I am scared that it will happen when I'm out as its so uncontrollable x

Ok, first of all ditch the gum! When chewing it tells your stomach to expect food so there's all sorts of acids and enzymes going on, I'm sure that can't be helping your problem!

Also what products are you having? Since the amount of nutrients in products can be a shock to your system and cause that, tetras are very concentrated so are the worse culprit. The thing to try is to have a shake in 2 sittings (tetra or powder, though if powder split before adding water since they don't keep) so it's not so much at once, or if you have powder shakes dilute more! I always have at least 250ml in shakes, or way more if I blend with ice.

I used to blend all my shakes with ice making them up to about 1pint, and on the odd occasion I didn't my tummy would not be impressed! I grew tolerant eventually thank goodness! But shakes certainly can have that effect in the early days!

I've got a similar problem. Since yesterday, I am having severe diarrhea every time I have a shake. I always split shakes as I can't go that long between 'meals' so it isn't the richness of the shakes. I had been back on the diet (ss and mlk. In tea) for 5 days and I've never had this before, despite using CD over the last six years, since my first big loss. I am a bit worried how I'll get through the week if this doesn't settle. I'm also concerned that I can't get my shakes down me because of the consequences - I am pretty much surviving on water now. Any advice out there?

I've had the same problem since the beginning. I've been on SS for 6 weeks now, and for me, the problem hasn't really gone away. I just have to really plan where I am when I have my pack. I was so ridiculously unhealthy before I started this, I don't think my body has ever had so much nutrients in it's life!! So it all came as a bit of a shock to the system so to speak. The only thing I've found to help is to drink A LOT of water with the packs. I drink about a litre of water with each pack I have. Probably not too good for me, but it stops the issue. My body obviously finds the packs too concentrated (I have the ready made shakes), so dilluting them seems to be the only solution. xxx

Back