diarrhea :-(

mummyof6

ok im really embarrassed and probably way to much info but I have diarrhea every day I have done now for 10 days and tummy cramps and my back hurts and one else have this while on lipotrim last time I did lipotrim I was the complete opposite :-(

I had it for the first 2 weeks on and off but after that it stopped... Not sure what caused it though maybe your body is just adjusting to lipotrim or maybe having your shakes too close together??? :confused: You could ask your pharmacist, they might know the reason :)

I didnt have my bowels open naturally for the first 4 weeks!!!!!!!! I had to have a laxative every single Friday (Saturday was my day off haha) and then suddenly last Friday without warning (no laxative in a week) I had terrible diarrhea! and I was as sick as a dog all day with it, and since then I've gone regular every single day... its so weird!! xxx

I had this problem when I started too but I've been using FibreClear since day 6 (From Lipotrim - Lipotrim - FibreCLEAR) and not had any issues since.

Don't know if it will help, but it's very low-cal and won't knock you out of Ketosis. Maybe ask your pharmacist?

I had this problem when I started too but I've been using FibreClear since day 6 (From Lipotrim - Lipotrim - FibreCLEAR) and not had any issues since. Don't know if it will help, but it's very low-cal and won't knock you out of Ketosis. Maybe ask your pharmacist?

I have started taking fibre clear as of day 5 and went for the first time today since about 5 days ago. It's actually recommended by LT and is on their page, it claims not to be a laxative but helps keep you moving.

Same, I've started using fibre clear last night and went today for the first time in days. Felt relieved to know that extra waste won't be ruining my weigh in tomorrow now :p

Back