Diary 2013 - 2014 lipotrim to cc

last night i felt really rubbish. i went around the stalls last night with the family and was totally bombarded with food stall after food stall. all the different smells and sights etc. it was just horrendous. i was salivating non-stop. in the end i almost ran into the nearest coffee shop and downed a pot of mint tea, just so i kept my mouth busy lol. im glad i didnt cave in, i knew i wouldnt, but even so, it was hard.

moan over. its another day. i will get there :) gym after work to keep myself occupied, not that i dont have masses to do!

h x

another day another 4plus litres of water. i've found since the weather has changed im finding it a lot harder to drink so much and its only reached 3lts the past few days. today im making sure i reach and exceed it by 6 this evening then anything else i drink will be a bonus. will be interested to see if it affects weight loss tomorrow on the scales too

h x

cant do this photo thing....:(

weight did move :) same again today then. i had my programme changed at the gym last night. my sadistic trainer suggested incorporating interval training so he had me running up a hill for 20 mins up to the highest gradient of 7 at speed...and i did it. wow what a feeling of elation to get over the top lol also running either 7k now or for 1hr, whichever comes first. lucky me!

h x

another 5.5lbs off this week. 15.5lbs to go to goal, 3 weeks til i stop and refeed....come on

h x

Woohoo!! Harriet. Won't be long coming. Well done!! xx

I bet but only 21 days!! Will fly xx

so yesterday i drank 5lts plus of water. i decided i wasnt drinking enough so upped it. if i drink just sparking water i find it much easier to go down than just plain water out of the tap (unless im cold and then i hold the glass to warm up my hands). i also ran 7k on the treadmill as it was piddling down outside (4.35miles) which is the first time in over a year so i was pleased with myself. its definately harder the closer you get to goal though. im watching cooking programmes almost constantly at home and reading cookery books and going into cooking shops lololol

h x

my LT diary

Omg well done on the water!! I honestly couldnt drink 5 litres, im struggling to drink 2 litres. Your do dedicated in the gym, so inspirational, atleast youve got it under control for when you reach goal and maintaining.

Ps im hooked to the cooking channels too, ive even written down a future shopping list lool. I love watching the american channels with cakes and all the savoury foods they cook.

Well done so far xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Omg well done on the water!! I honestly couldnt drink 5 litres, im struggling to drink 2 litres. Your do dedicated in the gym, so inspirational, atleast youve got it under control for when you reach goal and maintaining.

Ps im hooked to the cooking channels too, ive even written down a future shopping list lool. I love watching the american channels with cakes and all the savoury foods they cook.

Well done so far xx

thanks tamzy thats lovely of you to say :)

thank god for cooking channels hey lol (are you watching that british bake off programme? im glued to it)

h x

i thought id share a general day of what i do on this diet...here goes

get up at 7.45 and weigh myself, yes i know i shouldnt every day and im trying to stop myself as i know its not healthy but what can i say, im a slave to the scales at the moment
feed the animals then feed myself. i dont like to take the shaker into work as i dont want questions.
go home lunchtime to walk the dog and then feed myself.
go back to work until 4 then either go to the gym for a session and then usually take dog out for a walk.
i make sure im drinking at least 4lts every day and now have increased it to 5lts.
always come back and have a nice soak in the bath to warm me up as i get so cold after exercise (always have done)
dress in my really comfy sweat pants and long sleeved gap tshirt, cosy bedroom athletics long slipper boots and do everything else that needs doing around the house (which includes of course occasionally sitting down and watching a cookery programme!)

thats my day pretty much ....busy as i like it and always on the go. ive found that i no longer sit down and read continuously on the sofa. i stick to reading a few pages now in bed before i slip in sleep (until i have to get up again at almost precisely 3.00 a.m. every morning to have a pee) lol (its all this water)

h x

my LT diary

Your welcome.

Ohhh i think ive seen it once when they baked pies, i was so jealous of the woman who was tasting all of them lool xx

finding it quite hard this week. the scales are jumping around all over the place. i didnt weigh for a couple of days which is good i suppose :) i think drinking late is affecting my weight as im holding onto water and the scales are going up and down a couple pounds or more each day which is very disconcerting. still drinking up to/over 5 ltrs though so maybe thats it.
havent been to the gym since sunday. they are putting in new equipment and its shut so have been for long walks with heidi (the dog) a run and a bike ride so have done something at least :)

h x

always hard shifting that last bit hun, just keep at it and youll get there then its the hard bit - maintaining yikes !!

I am way off that yet though - phew haha x

will do. i havent been to the gym at all this week and im there tonight so will be interesting to see if hard exercise moves the scales...

h x (im quite shocked at myself really how my mood is affected by weight loss though, bit scary actually..not a good thing)

i lost 2lbs this week. im really not surprised the way my weights been bouncing up and down all week.

h x

i feel im almost there now really. if i lose another stone im going to look haggard so im going to now change my weight loss goal to 10.12lb which will take me under 11st which is what i wanted initially and give me a little leeway.

sorted lol
h x

Well Done H :)
I cant wait till I get to that point where I have just a few more lb till goal - I am still not sure exactly where goal is for me, Ill gauge it on clothing and how I look I think. I have put 13 as its perfect BMI but I reckon at 13 Ill look like I have just got out of Belsen.
I want to wear nice clothes and look ok in them too so have to see how it goes I guess xx

its crept up on me rather sooner than i thought it would but im not complaining. ive had enough now to be honest but ive set myself to go 14 weeks with it and i will. theres no way ill drop 8lbs in two weeks now so thats fine. anything else ive left to lose im hoping will go when i refeed. if not i can always use the maintenance stuff after christmas for a while, you know have two maintenance and one meal a day.

i think yourll have to go with how you look and feel when you get closer to goal. i was banking on getting to 10.7 but already at 11.6 1/2 i look like im there really already. its only my sheer stubbornness which is keeping me going lol. a lot of people have mentioned that ive lost weight. not my m-i-l though, nope not at all. still i dont care.
my OH keeps saying to me now how light i am and that im skinny. well im not skinny but im definately lighter than i was and god, im so pleased about that, i cant say!!!!

h x

well the last two days have been extremely busy. we went to a midnight screening of Thor 2 which was arranged with my youngest daughters boyfriend who co-owns a comic book store. it was really good. ive never been surrounded by so many geeks before lolol :) we got to bed at 2.30 a.m. then had to get on a bus for london for 8.30 the next morning where we visited the Freud museum and then the Tate museum, had a quick look round chinatown and piccadilly then came home again. phew! no problem with the water but was hard with all the foodie smells coming from the cafe and restaurants. when i start eating again i know its going to be even more temptation so im trying to prepare myself for it.

ive just been into a charity shop in town and bought a lovely boden cardie for £5 which hasnt even been worn! its gonna look lovely at christmas. i love a bargain lol

weight hasnt shifted at all since monday. its really slowed down now. im doing exactly the same and am exercising in one way or another 5 days a week plus walking the dog every day, sloshing down the water and the shakes/soup/flapjacks though i have to admit in varying amounts from 3lts to 5+ litres but that said i want those last few pounds off please!

h x

74561_549283748417512_1704557252_n.jpg947308_10151927458524242_1370880758_n.jpg

ok two pics of me (i managed to sort it out). first was taken in january this year at sister in laws birthday party (im the one sat behind the boy with glasses if you hadnt guessed) and had hit about 16 stone. the second is of me taken yesterday in london weighing 11st 6 1/2lbs.

quite scary to think they are the same person (and shaming)

h x

Back